- An Information Technology professional with over 20 years of technical experience and over 10 years of IT Project Management experience. PMP and Scrum Master Certified. Outstanding problem solving, team building, decision making, communication and organization skills.
- Analytics MS SQL
- Agile and Scrum MS Project Server
- Enterprise Data Warehouse Planview
- Jira and Confluence Waterfall Methodology
- MS SharePoint Visio
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
SENIOR PROJECT MANAGER
- Led a Retail technology architecture assessment project for a Fortune 500 client which included a thorough review of all enterprise and store level networking, infrastructure, systems and applications.
- Coordinated technical information gathering sessions with subject matter experts and product owners covering over 15 different vertical market software applications and integrated systems in two weeks.
- Authored and collaborated with solutions architects to develop a technology roadmap with recommendations for performance optimization, improved data integrity, and automation.
- Co - authored a technology architectural assessment report that articulated gap analysis results with metrics, root causes of major issues, current state architecture, future state architecture.
- Produced and conducted an Executive Sponsor presentation that summarized and demonstrated the value of the assessment project.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
SENIOR TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
- Led Specialty and Medical Management migrations from 5 legacy platforms for commercial large group business. Deliverables included client data for Dental, Vision, Life & Disability and Medical Management systems.
- Coordinated configuration, development and testing deliverables across multiple integrated functional areas which consistently resulted in high quality customer experience after each migration.
- Successfully managed numerous challenges with business and technical resource constraints.
- Worked closely with vendor partners and systems to ensure quality of specialized claims processing.
Confidential, Atlanta, GA
TECHNICAL PROJECT MANAGER
- Managed numerous concurrent large technology projects in the Value Based Care (VBC) program:
- Integration of data from multiple sources for enabling numerous reporting and analytics capabilities.
- Resulted in cost savings to the company and improved health outcome of its member population.
- Delivery of cross-functional integration projects and sprints with numerous teams that required adaptability to more than one methodology such as Agile (Scrum, Lean, SAFE) and Waterfall (Stage-gating, SDLC).
- Key project deliverables focused on payment model systems which included these enhancements:
- Clinical Coordination payments to support provider investment in population health management.
- Provider Shared Savings payments determined by measuring provider performance goals.
- Provider scorecard used to calibrate the provider shared savings eligibility.
- Medicare provider payments, legal branding, and company logos - integrated across multiple systems.
- Led the development effort of numerous Business Intelligence (BI) projects that delivered data mart products and analytics reports for demonstrating the company’s value as a business partner to its local and national account clients. Projects included:
- Data provisioning: Produced a new data mart product that partnered with the SAP HANA front-end tool and cloud solution for one of the company’s largest clients.
- National account integrated health model: Provided analytics reports to all national account clients and designed a tool for generating client-specific metrics.
- Interim to strategic payment innovation system data migration: Effectively moved historical data over to a centralized financial data platform and redirected financial data extracts to downstream systems.
- Identified a previously unknown $2.3 million dollar gap in potential future development costs through a detailed series of stakeholder requirements and systems analysis review sessions and research activities. This resulted in the development of a lower cost and more immediate interim strategy to provide client value added analytics reports for its national account clients.
- Led 7 different infrastructure projects within the Global Platform Services unit.
- Worked closely with the lead engineer, networking, SAN, SA, and cable installation teams.
- Team accomplishments on projects included:
- Ordering and tracking of all equipment requisitions using the Oracle iProcurement tool
- Turned up SAN ports, zone allocation / de-allocation, server builds, server rack and stack
- Fibre and Ethernet cable installation / removal, network connectivity.
- Server asset tagging, netmask remediation, OS installation and provisioning
- Activation and deactivation of LPARs, expansion of LUNS for additional data storage.
- Assisted Program Manager with process improvement of numerous projects which included:
- Server replacements, upgrades (i.e. data storage), decommissions, and data center migrations
- Asset management and tracking