- Driven Technology Leader. Deep expertise in Agile Product Management, Technical Program Management, Salesforce Implementation, and Digital Transformation (CXDX).
- Salesforce Expert. 18 years of IT experience, and 10+ years of Salesforce primarily in Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Community Cloud, Lightning, Omni Channel, MuleSoft, and Tableau.
- Transformation Leader. Delivered over $180 million in growth and $90 million in savings through enterprise transformation, cloud adoption, and product optimization.
- Turnaround Leader. Adept at identifying the root cause of complex business challenges and engineering elegant solutions. Over 16+ Transformation and Turnaround programs.
- Servant Leader. Proven Track record in forming, coaching, and directing large (180+) cross - functional agile and traditional global distributed teams (onsite / nearshore / offshore / remote).
- Trusted Advisor. Expert in building strategic relations, inspiring confidence, and instilling trust while maximizing value, minimizing cost, and driving the business forward.
- Change Agent. An advocate of Lean principles, Agile practices, and DevOps culture. A firm believer of non-violent communication (NVC) and a diligent practitioner of mindfulness.
Product Development: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, Scaled Agile (SAFe), DevOps, PMI, PMO, Project Management, Program Management, Digital Transformation, and Customer Experience (CJM).
Salesforce: Sales Cloud, Service Cloud, Commerce Cloud, Community Cloud, MuleSoft, Tableau, Lightning, Omni Channel, Apex, Aura, Visualforce, SOQL, SOSL, CPQ, CTI, WFM, WeChat, Flosum, GearSet, Copado.
Agile: ART, Backlog, Burn Charts, Capacity Plan, Ceremonies, DEEP, DOD, DOR, Epic, Feature, INVEST, Kanban Boards, Playbooks, PI, Refinement, Release Cadence, Retrospective, Sprint Cadence, Sprint Plan, Sprint Review (Demo), Story Mapping, Sizing, User Story, VSM, Velocity.
DevOps: XP, FDD, BDD, TDD, ATDD, CDP, CI (Jenkins), CD (AWS CodeDeploy, GoCD), Git (GitHub, BitBucket), Build (Ant, Maven), Configuration (Ansible), Containerization (Docker), Test Automation (Selenium), Code Quality/Security (SonarQube).
Confidential, Elkton, MD
- Championed Customer Experience and Digital Transformation (CXDX) Program, covering 3 business divisions, business units, and a variety of product lines.
- Developed Product Roadmap for Customer Experience (CJM) covering Campaigns, Guided Selling, eCommerce (Storefront), Service Blueprints, Integration, and Data Governance.
- Improved Sales team productivity 3-fold by transforming the Sales Enablement System. Leveraged Salesforce Community Cloud, Bigtincan, and Adobe Experience Manager.
- Envisioned and established Nest, a continuous delivery framework (test, prove, scale) for Product intake, Lifecycle, and Operation, and instituted Agile practices and tools (Jira, Confluence).
- Delivered an estimated sales increase of $90 million over 3 years through the transformed Customer Journey and improved Customer Experience.
- Developed Transformation Strategy and Playbook, translated 25+ Business Cases to INVESTable actionable User Stories leveraging Agile ceremonies and workshops.
- Defined and delivered 4 capabilities (Product Master, Dell Boomi Integration, Salesforce Commerce Cloud and Service Cloud), 14 features, and over 230 user stories.
- Trained, coached, and mentored Executive Sponsors, Divisional Leaders, and Enterprise IT teams while defining Roadmaps, Release Plans, and facilitating Agile Ceremonies.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
- Advanced Enterprise Transformation Journey on Agile and Customer Experience. Collaborated with other Product teams for accelerating the transformation.
- Developed Customer Journey Map, Service Blueprints to transform Customer Service and to increase Salesforce adoption.
- Forged Salesforce best practices and communities across the enterprise. Lead the solution definition, architecture, design, and managed package application rollouts.
- Trained, coached, and mentored Divisional leaders and teams in product ideation, road mapping, storyboarding, ATDD, release planning, scrum cadences, and agile ceremonies.
- Attained and maintained about +72 Net Promotor Score in value delivery and 79% resource utilization by instituting robust best practices in Salesforce, Agile, and DevOps.
- Facilitated agile cadence and daily stand-ups; managed and coordinated the design, development, and testing efforts of external Dev Partners.
Salesforce Capability Director
- Championed CXDX Agile transformation for CJM division while managing $7+ million operating budget and 5 global product teams, as well as supporting over 180 customer service associates.
- Implemented Lightning Transformation, MuleSoft Microservices, InsideSales.com, Workforce Automation, Omni Channel, Voice / CTI, Chat, WeChat (China), and Chatbots.
- Instituted Agile / DevOps practices and tools (Jira, Confluence, and Copado), established Architectural runway, Agile ceremonies, Sprint, and Release cadence.
- Developed CJM Product Roadmap, 25 Charters, 7 Capabilities (Epics), 18 Features, 360 User Stories, while conducting Agile Ceremonies, including refinement, story mapping, and sizing.
- Reduced the release cycle to 2 weeks from 13 weeks by establishing Release Governance, Continuous Integration (CI), and simplified Architecture and Change Control Board (CCB) practices.
- Transformed Customer Journey leveraging advanced Salesforce implementation and delivered a projected sales increase of over $270 million over a period of 5-years.
- Delivered savings of $18 million over 5 years by adopting Agile and DevOps to work within a traditional gated funding system while allowing the teams to practice true Scrum.