- Results driven leader with demonstrated success building and leading effective teams, including leading IT projects and initiatives to improve business value, implement efficiencies, and reduce cost.
- Independently facilitates resolution of complex issues at multiple layers of the organization
- Builds effective teams focusing on employee growth, continuous service improvement, and value add
- 15+ years’ experience delivering and improving services in a Service Management driven environment.
- Excellent people and relationship building skills
- Responsible for overall health and road map of the Oracle database infrastructure, real - time data integration services (Attunity/Qlik and Goldengate), and delivery of ITIL services.
- Delivered data analysis and reporting services for IT Service Management and Technology Business Management processes.
- Our framework enabled data-driven decision making by consolidating data across multiple systems (ServiceNow, CMDB, Apptio (TBM), Jira) for more timely and accurate delivery of data.
- We used tools such as SQL Server reporting services, ServiceNow CMDB, Apptio, Excel, Power Pivot, and Power BI.
- Created an IT Data Warehouse reducing complexity and labor hours associated with delivering data.
- Implemented KPIs, dashboards, and interactive reporting increasing awareness of solution performance and cost
- Integrated Service Management and Service Delivery processes with external business partners and customers. Recognized for using strong collaboration and conflict resolution skills to address conflicts and implement solutions that worked for all parties.
- Service Delivery Manager responsible for overseeing infrastructure road maps and major incident management.
- Acted as a liaison with our Application Development, Infrastructure teams, and executive management for driving road maps, root cause, and continuous improvement activities.
- Recognized for superior collaboration across an organization demonstrating patience, focus, and creativity leading others in resolving complex, high pressure issues.
- Improved timeliness and awareness of infrastructure and product roadmaps, upgrades and availability
- Improved change management processes by aligning application and infrastructure releases
- Increased availability of mission critical applications and reduced change conflicts
Senior Manager, Operational Support
- Developed and implemented from scratch IT Service Management strategies and processes.
- Included outage management, support readiness, incident trending, and problem management.
- Built team from scratch to focus on collaboration with technology and business partners
- Streamlined processes between product owners and Service Desk reducing time to resolution.
- Reduced ~4000 monthly incidents in 1 yr by implementing self service and problem management.
- On boarded business partners to Service Management processes following business expansion.