Business: Product Management, Enterprise Software, Mobile products, Customer Interview, Business Intelligence
Software: JIRA/Trello/Asana, Adobe Creative Suite, InVision, Excel, Looker, Google Analytics, Adobe Analytics, GTM, Figma
Design: Design Thinking, User Experience Design, User Interface Design, Mobile Design
Technology: Machine Learning, Python, MySQL, HTML, AWS, MS Azure, SaaS, Salesforce
Strategy: Cross Functional Team Lead, SAFe - Agile / Scrum / Kanban, User Stories, Innovation, Lean Startup, Product Lifecycle, Product Roadmap, Work Breakdown Structure, A/B Testing, Quantitative Data Analysis, Stakeholder Management, Prioritization, Risk Mitigation & Platform Business Strategy, Agile Release Train
Confidential, New York, NY
- Lead the end-to-end product development lifecycle, owned the product platform strategy & discovery, and built an effective product roadmap for ‘non-emergency medical rides’ product.
- Experienced in building and developing a vision & execution of innovative client facing initiatives. Also managed user journey and inter-dependencies, establishing that the goals are aligned with the core vision and drive the technology roadmap for consumer data and analytics capabilities.
- Worked with executive teams and various stakeholders to develop measurable KPIs. Delivering new & existing products by working directly with business, technology, data, legal and operations partners to define and write requirements, manage the overall project plan and deliverables.
- Managed the cross-functional collaboration with engineers, designers, and analysts, for mobile and software products, wrote Epics/Business cases and prioritized ideas based on Business Values, also reviewed backlogs to help the development team to decompose features into stories.
- Employing a hands-on approach to change management; donning several hats through the SDLC to ensure deliverables meet functional, quality and schedule requirements.
- Strong analytical and quantitative skills with the ability to use data and metrics to make informed decisions, along with the strong understanding of technologies and products in data and analytics space including customer data platforms.
- Knowledgeable in the Waterfall methodology, with a preference for the Agile/Scrum iterative framework, with a deep understanding of web/mobile technologies & SaaS products.
- Facilitating Stand Ups, Sprint planning sessions, Demo’s to stakeholders, Sprint Reviews, Retrospectives, and Backlog Grooming sessions. Using JIRA to manage sprints.
- Partner with stakeholders to prioritize and groom Product Backlogs (PB’s) and Sprint Backlogs (SB’s), ensuring they accurately represent business priorities.
- Creating Product & Business Requirements Documents (PRD), Functional & Non-Functional Requirement documents and Business requirement gatherings.
- Experience with the marketing automation platforms like Salesforce, Adobe and Google Analytics.
- Developed product features using micro-services to enhance design and usability of the product suites. Also developed a highly scalable cloud database architecture (AWS cloud) that minimized server cost by 35% and increased uptime and safety.
- Lead Machine Learning team to develop an algorithm that reduced the average wait time by 30%. Currently collaborating with teams from across the organization to identify possible areas where Machine Learning may be a fit to solve complex business problems.
- Launched a feature enabling users to fill their healthcare appointments, resulted in overall 400% revenue growth and uplifted patient’s satisfaction rate by 80.8%.
Confidential, West New York, NJ
- Engaged with senior leaders, cross-functional teams including product managers, engineers, data analysts, and designers on features, prioritization, and long-term trajectory for software products.
- Translated prioritized business goals, feature concepts and business needs into actionable product requirements and use cases. Developed and evolved consumer-facing, multi-channel roadmap for desktop, tablet and mobile web, & SaaS base project management application. Established criteria for each milestone within the product roadmap as a means to measure work progress and accurate updates.
- Gathered detailed use cases and requirement through virtual meetings and customer advisory board sessions. Lead communication with stakeholders to establish sprint goals as part of larger product delivery. Collaborate with marketing, legal, sales and support teams to launch product within schedule, regulation and budget. Send out release note once prod validation is complete and seeking approvals to make features available in production; hence releasing on demand.
- As the primary point of contact for the agile team, I provided periodic status updates to business stakeholders, senior management and subject matter experts, taking their feedback and incorporating them into on-going or future sprint cycles. Partnered with cross-functional business and technical teams to decompose EPICS, mapping current to future states, and identifying improvement opportunities. Working with a dedicated agile development team to deliver product increments complex business value through the delivery of product features in sprints.
- Partnered with UX/UI and site optimization teams to drive site experience and personalization to business groups. Led cross platform capacity tests to ensure tech builds are able to support expected surges in traffic without performance degradation. Performed unit and integrated tests to validate end to end functionalities. Identifying KPIs to gauge quality, stability and fidelity, signing-off on winning experiences prior to enterprise wide roll-out and adoption.
- Consistently collaborating with stakeholders to streamline processes across business groups, prioritizing quality, and timely delivery. Document and communicate project scope, goals, deliverables, risks, issues and dependencies. Managing business stakeholder expectations by communicating impediments and possible adjustments to timelines and delivery dates.
- Set up A/B testing utilizing Google Analytics for applying segmentation across all marketing channels, discovering high-value audiences and customer intelligence for the business needs.
- Introduced the data strategy to capture the product market requirements, the best-suited results, and a product for the clients, generated 3X revenue growth.
- Implemented agile developments / methodologies for cross-functional teams encouraging the continuous improvement, reduced maintenance time by 30% per release.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Led Real Estate end-to-end product development cycle, product strategy, identified use cases, problem statements, & business case model, assigned backlogs with owning the product roadmap, delivered for prioritized initiatives and established proof-of-concept.
- Created stakeholder consensus across the organization’s leadership and investors by presenting business use cases and projecting value-added for the redevelopment of the application.
- Lead user interviews, research with end-users, user persona, and mental model behaviors, and gathered key stakeholder pain points to define the scope of the Minimum Viable Product.
- Improved development velocity by 17% through Lean business cases & micro-services, setup autonomous engineering team with system architect and translated into roadmap, and features.
- Analyzed real-estate market growth/construction efficiency using predictive modeling and other analytic tools. Reduced cost by 25% on energy and skeleton structure.
- Streamlined software product execution process for the clients and internal teams allowing for a 10X increase in capacity of concurrent events able to be supported by one person.
Confidential, Los Angeles, CA
- Proven track record in Facilitating the product discovery process from blue-sky thinking through to building and maintaining full-functioning competitive building and construction products.
- Worked closely with internal teams, collaborated with key stakeholders, facilitated leadership and senior-level engagement, and managed client relationships to enhance our existing products.
- Prioritized and designed solutions based on analytical data, and user research with uncovered user problems and new business opportunities consistently.
- Key contact responsible for maintaining a prioritized Program Backlog, creating and maintaining solution roadmaps and the release plans using JIRA. Developed Wireframes and Mockups to document business process and enhance graphical analysis using Figma.
- Led Agile Backlog Grooming, Sprint Planning, Daily Standup’s, Demo’s, Sprint Reviews and Sprint Retrospectives sessions to ensure the team was consistently delivering prioritized product increments each sprint cycle.
- As key intermediary between business and IT teams, I partnered with stakeholders including Delivery Managers, SME’s, Tech. Leads, Developers and Solution architects across geographies with varying levels of impact to clarify requirements and ensure everyone was on the same page. Worked with Project Managers in defining timelines, Identity and Access Management (IAM) for access compliance, group membership, configuring permissions and preparing work schedule for various phases of the project and constantly documenting and reporting status and milestones throughout the SDLC.
- Led Scrum ceremonies; Daily Scrums, Release planning, as well as Sprint Planning, Reviews and Demo’s. Tracked team’s delivery on assigned JIRAs through scheduled cadences with Product Owners and Delivery Managers. Work within a 2 week time-box per sprint to deliver product increments.
- Led teams to the design & build & deliver our main product line, raising 4X overall revenue.
- Identified Best-performing features through acceptance criteria using analytics, leading to implementation generating 10% higher RPMs across multiple clients.
- Committed and passionate to Ideate and collaborate to influence / create a rollout strategy for view-through attribution resulting in a 10% increase in spend across 40% of our clients.