Senior Program / Project Manager, with several years of professional PMO experience and certified in Six Sigma Green Belt. Act as a leader by providing governance, direction, guidance and motivation to internal and external clients/co - workers. I navigated numerous projects, process improvements, new initiatives, implemented systems, application platforms, data migration and change management. Enhancing manual processes, upgrading web base and proprietary systems thru data alignment, data gathering within different applications by controlling the scope, mapping design and time. Being responsible for leading project teams and all activities within the project life cycle within the Enterprise Information Technology and Project Management Services Delivery, in the PMO Center of Excellence by delivering and reaching the goal of each project milestone and Go-Live delivery date. Operational/Finance Director, I have strong experience skill sets in cost analysis, expense management, budgeting, forecasting, billing, compliance, and return on investment. Using metrics to analyze data and determining the data integrity for cost savings, measuring performance (evaluate functional practices, system performances to ensure efficiency, regulatory and compliance).
COMPETENCIES / PROFICIENCIES:
Project Applications: One PPM-Clarity, JIRA and SharePoint
Office Applications: Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint, Project, Visio, Access
Documentation: Business Case, RACI, RAID log, Project Charters, BRD, FRD, SOW, CR, Tech Docs-(BIA, RSQ, and TAP), Financial Tracker, Project Plans, Test Cases, Wireframes, Budget, ROI
Project Methodologies: Six Sigma, Agile, Hybrid Agile, Sprints (planning & Grooming), Waterfall, Change Management, and SDLC.
Financial Processes: Budgeting, Resource Allocation, Forecasting, Actuals, Accruals, Vendors, Invoicing, and Expenses
Confidential, Montvale, NJ
Senior Program / Project Manager
- Managed PMO process (Ideation, Initiation, Planning, Execution, Closure) - improve status reports, redesign the approval process, and updated their change management process
- Directed responsibility for overall management of assigned projects, resources and stakeholder management using Waterfall, Agile and Sprint models including reporting and communicating the over status of the project health.
- Engaged multiple projects (technical and business facing) from inception through close under a product line with alignment to other programs & projects within the RM portfolio
- Provided a real time view into the risks and exposures with timely escalation to RM leadership; create and agree to mitigation strategies with IT and business stakeholders
- Maintained trusted relationships with senior business partners/stakeholders to identify key performance indicators while maintaining metrics to ensure alignment with the Return on Investment (ROI)
- Governed financial oversight of (Capital / Operational) budget including planning, internal controls and auditing on actual spend along with change and service requests. Reporting directly to leadership our financial health.
- Directed all global resources assigned to projects to ensure clear expectations and quality delivery; including, but not limited to our business sponsors, stakeholders & internal and external vendors
- Key driver in creating enhancements to the workflow and user interface in order to ensure process and operational excellence in the review of ( Confidential ) occurrences
- Strategic partner in leading the business stakeholders from a manual process & using outdated templates to implementing (CLMS) tool to manage and create updated engagement letters systematically
- Leading all (PRS) cross functional teams with enhancement developments of partner succession, rotation, and requirements mandated by US compliance and regulatory for audit engagements
Confidential, Jersey City, NJ
Senior Project Manager
- Managed the project management vendor relationship “ Confidential ” for Tax, Operations and IT. Lead all requirement changes for tax purposes, enhancements to data migration, timelines, business plans, testing and monthly releases.
- Drove the implementation and project plan for the internal Tax-Portal (dashboard). Lead team meeting to build out requirements/scope, planned activities, timelines, budget and ensured all testing was completed on time by utilizing monthly planning and grooming sprint deployments and demos from QA to UAT. .
- Oversaw changes to the statements and IRS forms, including the upgrades and enhancements to our internal systems
- Handled all monthly releases, quick fixes, hot fixes/emergency packages.
- Reviewed all JIRA epics and stories and drove the approval process (business and functional requirements, changes request, additional updates and testing results).
- Reviewed project definition documents and SOW’S, system/process flowcharts, business constraints, file layouts, client requirements, timelines and budgets.
- Partnered with Confidential for our internal requirements determining and leading which requirements are deemed each month (before, during and after) tax season. Maintaining the tier pricing and story points per requirement throughout the year.
Confidential, New York, NY
Senior Budget Project Manager
- Banking leader that provides worldwide services in Asset Management, Investment & Private Banking
- Managed OnePPM/Clarity budget system tracked resources (FTE, consultants, contractors) along with expenditures.
- Performed month end audits against time/cost ensuring all of the data integrity has been analyzed and addressing any discrepancies (actual vs accrual).
- Updated FTE, contractors and consultant’s time variance against the projects assigned.
- Reported status updates against timeline and financials for all seven projects to senior management weekly. Spearheaded cross functional meetings between all teams (IT, business partners and project managers). For the OTC trading platform (Bonds, ADR’S, and Derivatives) Hedge funds and Risk/.Liability.
Confidential, New York, NY
Vice President - Project Management Office for Financial and Share Services
- Managed Concur project in EMEA and Asia-Pac, to include brain storming, vision, scope & definition statement, system design, regression-testing, risk documents and roadmap. Including monitoring and controlling the overall project timeline, budget, controlling issues and risk and stakeholder expectations.
- Revamped the travel policies with key stakeholders and intergraded SAP expense chart of accounts.
- Executed the BFDS/AWD “Bonaire” an intermediary payment invoice billing system for AUM & Sales data; documented business requirements, measured current processes, captured business rules, composed testing scenarios and timeline. Developed reporting for asset allocation on AUM & Sales billable/non billable assets, for all Intermediary & Institutional/Wrap funds to GWM. Examined all fee type structures related to funds; 12B-1, TA, Sub-TA, Omni, Marketing Support, Retirement, Structure Products, Offshore and Most Favorite Nation.
- Implemented two invoice systems “ReadSoft & CouncilLink”, updating data fields, designing workflows, diagrams/charts for each department and added new procedures / functions to existing accounts receivable & payable team members. Integrated both systems with SAP and Reporting modules.
- Redesigned a new Data Security Standard - (DDS) report which involved several different applications, (Salesforce, Northern Trust/Pace, wrap Managed Accounts/SEI and Product master). The new AUM data warehouse reduced the number of manual processes, increased quality performance, data integrity and reporting.