- Developed and initiated projects, including managing costs, schedule and performance.
- Developed implementation agile methodologies to rein in project costs while meeting key milestones.
- Oversaw projects for Salesforce implementation by planning, designing, scoping and scheduling.
- Headed 3 project teams specializing in Sales cloud, High Velocity Sales and Service cloud.
- Supported existing integrated platforms and new integrations using third - party integration tools to enhance business processes and operations.
Sales Operations Manager
Confidential, Tempe, AZ
- Devised, deployed and monitored processes to boost long-term business success and increase profit levels.
- Manage system changes without interruption to the user
- Manage all processes that impact / relate to Salesforce.com and other sales and marketing systems
- Create and maintain fields, views, reports, dashboards, campaigns and other salesforce.com objects and functions
- Serve as the SalesForce data and KPI custodian
- Create and administer training to existing or new users/groups
- Daily administration and support of CASES' Salesforce database including but not limited to managing multiple user setup, profiles and roles, customization of objects, fields, record types, page layouts and validations
- Working with management, strategic planning & analysis staff and end-users to create and manage complex workflow rules, data validation, and triggers;
- Develop and create customized reports and dashboards;
- Train new and existing users on how to use database applications;
- Create and document application requirements by working together with those involved in the development of program enhancements and changes including program staff, programmers, strategic planning and analysis staff and/or outside consultants as needed;
- Provide application users with technical support;