- Project Leader | Business Solution Architecture, Change Management and Innovation
- Results - driven delivery executive with strong leadership, partnership, and collaboration skills with a history of successful delivery of business priorities and strategic technology solutions.
- IT risk framework, rcsa, security, governance, lifecycle management, KPI management
- Strong background with project and stakeholder management, test strategy, vendor management, ITIL, release management, communications
- Owned end to end roadmaps and integration models
- Managed the delivery and design of business solutions from concept, requirements, design, delivery
- Owned all business, stakeholder and PMO relationships and alignment
KEY EXPERTISE AREAS:
- Project Management | ITIL | LEAN| Agile | Cross-Platform Technology | Security Architecture & Design | Project Life Cycle
- Contract & Vendor Management | On-shore and off-shore People Management | Mentoring & Coaching | Process Re-Engineering | Continuous Process Improvement | Cost Optimization | Insourcing & Outsourcing | Operations Management
- Conversion and transformation | Change management | Requirements Gathering | Business Case | Portfolio Management | Payroll & Benefits ERP | SLAs | Software Development| Solution Delivery| CRISC| Cloud| JIRA | Devops| CD/CI
Confidential, Omaha, Nebraska
Program Manager - IT and business, Consultant
- Managed large scale policy administration digital transformation project with cloud and data center hosted solutions.
- Business functionality includes employee/r, and broker self service, quote, claims, interfaces, administration, billing, commissions.
- Led 15 lean-agile and waterfall teams, consisting of business, IT, and onshore/offshore vendor resources, through full SDLC lifecycle phases. Led communications with external marketing, sales, and underwriting teams.
- Developed weekly, bi-weekly, and monthly status reports for varying levels of the divisional business and IT areas as well as to the Lincoln senior management team. Led and discussed status weekly and key RAID items at executive status meetings that included VP business, IT, PMO, and audit leadership.
- Led integrated test cycles for QA, UA, and performance cycles, including integrated reporting from multiple JIRA instances and Quality Center. Data analytics and dashboards using excel, JIRA, and Tableau.
- Owned stakeholder communications, estimations, project financials and delivery.
Confidential, Dresher, Pennsylvania
IT Solution Delivery, Project Management; Group Insurance Business PMO
- Led business and IT change management including cost benefit tracking and realization.
- Developed weekly status reporting for the entirety of divisional leadership and spoke weekly to positive and negative situations for each of the 15-20 projects under my leadership.
- Led development of GI digital self service strategy focused on customer satisfaction and expense reduction
- Delivered implementation of several multi year new product offerings for Confidential GI and annuity clients
- Implemented transformation effort to migrate all legacy print output into a managed print environment.
- Delivered strategic individual life insurance project, included sales, call center, data integration, and portal changes
- Managed data conversion, analytics and transformation efforts within portfolio; Documentum, Informatica
- Management of various portfolio data projects in delivery of new company Financial Wellness offering.
- Led product solutions to support pharmaceutical data in support of life policy underwriting for TPA clients.
- Managed team to integrate salesforce into new cloud based underwriting system
- Led multiple regulatory and compliance projects including mortality, trust, AMLU, and EU regulations.
- Leader in key IT process improvement teams, Risk Control Self Assessments (RCSA), application security scanning, open source utilization, ITIL problem and escalation process improvement
- Led assessment and planning for design, development, and implementation of global HRIS strategies and technologies, including department budgeting, forecasting, resource management and delivery oversight.
Confidential, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Project Manager, Information Systems
- IT lead for $130 million outsourcing of all Human Resource business processes and IT functions. Led evaluation of vendors and solutions, solution design, contracting, and delivery management. Solution included business process definition, Peoplesoft upgrade to 9.1, analytics solutions, data conversion, new SAAS compensation and benefits solutions, custom time tracking and Peoplesoft timetracking, 140 interfaces, implementation of onshore/offshore call centers, and redundant data centers. Evaluated capabilities of Workday and SAP to make solution decision.
- IT lead for solution design for outsourcing all Learning functions that resulted in 50% savings over pre-BPO expense. Solution included evaluation, solution design, contracting, and implementation of Sharepoint intranet site. Solution started as US only and was communications, HR and learning focused and evolved to enterprise wide.
- Evaluated payroll solutions for international locations.
- Defined HR IT strategies linked to business strategy across international and domestic enterprise.
- Lead IT project manager and solution design lead for HR solutions for the acquisition of 3500 person company. Project scope included migration from ADP to Peoplesoft, Taleo Learning to Sumtotal, and ongoing integration of network and application access controls.
- Established problem management processes across multiple companies and help desks in multiple countries.
Confidential, Wilmington, Delaware
Project Manager, PMO
- Managed GMD’s employee benefit (medical, life, and disability), credit insurance, and pension systems to over 90 countries through a federated support model. Oversaw a $30 million project portfolio.
- Led worldwide governance process that supports executive-level decision-making around project selection and investment through effective portfolio management, business case analysis and performance metrics and analysis.
- Directed worldwide project management execution and performance, and serve as a catalyst for improved business optimization and maximized benefit realization. Included Java, .NET, Oracle, Lean-Agile.
- Managed critical project performance information and facilitated risk management and governance support. Headed reporting integration of GMD’s worldwide operational performance management and metrics distribution.
- Defined, implemented, and tracked worldwide improvement plans in portfolio and project management.
Confidential, Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
Project Manager, Information Systems
- Senior IT leader and member of PMO and HR COE leadership team for all Human Resource functions. Accountable for management of technology supporting ESS, MSS, HSS, Recruiting, Learning and Leadership Development, Compensation & Benefits, Employee Health, Shareholder Services, HR Operations/HR BPO, Analytics, Employee Relations. ERP for HR is Peoplesoft 8.9. Custom .Net, SQL Server, Oracle apps.
- Managed internal team and outsourced systems and vendors.
- IT lead for $90 million outsourcing of all Human Resource business processes and IT functions Managed cross organizational teams throughout multiple project releases over 1.5 year period including successfully meeting all pre-defined business (total estimated savings in excess of $60 million) and technology benefits.
- End solution consisted of single-signon architecture for all internal and externally hosted applications, secure connectivity/access, Costa Rica and U.S. based call-centers, application support organizations, and various HR platforms.
- Managed project inventory and resource requirements for over 30 projects and all system and process maintenance.
- Project inventory included international deployment of HR systems, web portal, analytical data warehouse, and implementation of a custom benefits system.
- Sunset 34 different legacy applications and replaced 200 existing interfaces.