- Proactive and results driven leader with 20 years of experience in IT Transformations, software engineering and infrastructure technology services, driving Resource capacity management, Project Management, Financial and Portfolio management delivering strategy, Enterprise Architecture and strategy planning including cloud migrations, system rationalization and roadmaps, process and methodology development and client implementation.
- Full life - cycle implementation with RFI/P/Q, business requirements, agile and waterfall concurrent development, and business processes with PMO implementations and optimizations.
- Skilled in managing multiple technology functions, planning, risk management, budget management, negotiation, team building, mentoring, coaching and growing teams. Agile Coach and Evangelist.
- Led multiple projects and staff in a matrix reporting structure consisting of 44 Global Program and Project Managers and a department budget of $30 million. Managed all projects, budgets, and strategic analysis for all programs. Prescribed solutions that provided quick ROI for maximum revenue productivity, service optimization, and system flexibility.
- Trained development teams, scrum masters, product owners and C-Level stakeholders on the Agile manifesto and led the initiatives on Implementing Agile tools including Jira, Rally, VersionOne, Clarity etc.
- Developed and managed implementation methodology used by all implementation consultants, including Kickoff Presentation and Project Start up Materials, Statement of Work (SOW), Project Plan, Risk Assessment, and Process Design Workshops.
- Strong experience of government and regulatory compliances for Healthcare industry within Centers for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS) and Center for Medicare & Medicaid Innovation (CMMI). Extensive experience with HIPAA, PII and PHI and other regulatory compliance and governance.
- Extensive experience in Six Sigma quality (DMAIC /DMADV), Project Management (PMI), Total Quality Management (TQM) Service Account Management and Customer Relationship abilities. Implemented ISO 9002 Policies and Procedures.
- Excel at communicating with stakeholders to provide accurate reporting and information regarding the ongoing projects and initiatives.
- Chairs meetings and lead with intensive knowledge of Change Management. Successfully organized clients Change Order Management System. Designed and developed methodology for Change Order verifying System for project management office (PMO).
- Risk Assessments and Audit Plans, performance of Audits, sale of Value-added recommendations, development Audit Reports.
- Wrote ISO QA Manuals, Procedures, Technical Manuals, Business Processes and Business Flow Diagrams.
- Experienced in Initiating and contracting offshore, in-house and outsourcing of business processes and IT operations.
- Experienced in coordinating, negotiating and motivating outside vendors and offshore resources in support of timeline and other project deliverables.
- Established best practice strategy & develop an Integrated Release Management approach encompassing the business and technical needs of multiple Business needs, Application Development, Quality Assurance, Integrated Systems Testing, Change Management Control, and Network Production groups as part of ISO 9002 implementation.
CONSULTANT, PROGRAM MANAGER
- Pro-actively lead, consult with and/or participate in ideation/conceptualization meetings that work to identify the enterprise business challenges that ultimate inform the programs strategic objectives.
- Training IT teams, management and customers in Agile principles, process frameworks, planning techniques, etc.
- Coaching teams through project visioning, planning, execution and management
- Establish processes, templates and workflow rules in program management and governance.
- Collaborate with assigned project team members to proactively provide alternative solutions with associated implementation risks.
- Introduced and maintained RAID and RACI Logs. Maintained Project Plans in both Rally and MS Project. Maintained and updated overall program plan and monitored key interdependences to ensure they all matched with project outcomes.
- Manage activities of vendors and contractors utilized to deliver the technical solution.
- Ensure the teams that deliver the systems supporting our organizational priorities do so on time, within scope, and within budget.
- Manage a high-performing team that consistently meets project deadlines and delivers quality.
- Report statuses and manage communications and escalations related to all critical IT initiatives.
- Identify risks and issues and establish remediation plans.
CONSULTANT, PROGRAM MANAGER
- Successfully managed four strategically important programs concurrently, by establishing strong relationships with the internal customer contact points, users, vendors and other stakeholders.
- Monitored and tracked program budgets, risks and schedules. Introduced staggered schedules, improving productivity/knowledge transfer to meet strict deadlines. Created scorecards and tracked TCO & ROI for all outsourced engagements.
- Built collaborative team environments, ensuring a customer-service focus throughout complex engagements.
- 30+ million dollar budgetary responsibility. Direct all services, resources, and project plans for major scalable enterprise solutions supporting $1.2-billion with unique ability to drive transformational change in both business and technology leadership roles.
- Managed internal teams and vendor engagements to partner with stakeholders to create program dashboards and project milestones, artifacts, manage risks,
- Facilitated the Identity Management (IDM) and Security program. Responsible for the implementation of a robust and global IDM strategy
- Experience integrating User Identity between traditional on premise applications/directories and several different SaaS applications such as Workday, Concur, Service-Now and others.
PRINCIPAL PORTFOLIO MANAGER
- C-Suite reporting and advisor for IT and Engineering management with Resource utilization, Project, Financial and Portfolio management.
- Oversight of incoming new work requests, assisting senior management with continuous portfolio management (status, projections, resource planning, new request monitoring), ongoing budget reviews (actual vs budget analysis, projections, periodic reporting), cost projections in the future across the portfolio
- Facilitating the project forecasting process for assigned teams and providing revised forecasts and variances to management on a monthly basis is a key job responsibility. This includes timely reporting of actuals to forecast as well as key project changes, variances, and risks
- Introduced communications channels to provide application portfolio visibility to all stakeholders.