- Technology Professional with 16 years in IT industry experience in Project manager, Technical lead, and technical consultant in SAP Area
- Accomplished professional goals with consistent success in achieving sustained revenue and profitability growth in dynamic & changing markets.
- Expert in IT managed services, Transition and transformation and operations management.
- Worked on E2E, 3 ADMS, upgrade, Global Roll Outs Business transformation projects using ASAP methodology and having knowledge of S/4 Hana Activate.
- Successfully worked in both managerial and individual contributor positions; independently completed complex project tasks; identified key drivers of defined problems and proposed innovative solutions
- Successful track record of leading and managing large technology organizations, innovations, operational excellence initiatives, technology and organizational transformation
- Able to understand customer needs and suggest best practices.
- Experienced managing custom developments & business transformation projects
- Migrated & developed interfaces for non - legacy system to SAP systems
- Strong Techno functional knowledge in PS & PM, SCM, Logistics, FI area
- Very Good understanding of On Site & Off shore Model
- Project Management
- Team Management & Leadership
- Transitions Management s
- SAP ABAP
- SAP S4 HANA
- Functional Knowledge SAP Logistics PS & PM
- Business knowledge
- Managing Project within Budget
- Supply Chain - SCM
- Risk Management
- Change Management
Sr. Project Manager
- Create project and release plans, monitor project costs and schedule to ensure timely completion and implementation of projects within approved time and budget
- Understand business objectives, and provide guidance, options and proof of concepts to solve business technology needs
- Maintain a working knowledge of current and emerging technologies/capabilities with the SAP S4 Hana, Foiri
- Track and drive adoption of platform technologies and shared best practices across the organization
- Ensure environments are built correctly and transports are managed correctly to maintain integrity of environments
- Responsible for ensuring solutions are built, tested and cutover into production environments.
- Work with SAP to understand latest technical solutions and deploy fit for purpose solutions that are scalable and meet performance requirements
- Delivering project objectives within the agreed-upon schedule and budget
- Design & Deploy integrations using middle ware tools like SAP PI, Informatica.
- Identifying and mitigating risks to the project and communicate risks to stakeholders
- Lead team through daily task assignments for production support and continuous improvement projects, ensuring compliance with appropriate project methodology
- Managing Techncial develpement using Agile .
- Managing Roll out of OWS (On Wing Support of Confidential Aviation) using ASAP
- Working multi-vendor environment, On site & Off shore co-ordination
- Managed a cross-functional, multi-technical, multi-location team in a multi service provider environment and delivered on time, with-in budget and of agreed quality, through planning, control and pro-active management.
- Managed ECC6 to S/4 HANA Migration E2E
- Capture, validate, prepare and present daily /weekly /monthly metrics in line with agreed KPI’s /SLA’s that reflect the performance, highlights, lowlights and value addition of the team
- Define the roles and responsibilities of team members and other vendors to ensure smooth Go-live and subsequent transition to run team.
- Reviewed & made changes to support processes, reports, trackers and metrics to bring in ease of operations, predictability, reduce the probability of drop-in service, and identify and mitigate risks to the extent possible.
- Implemented key initiatives like code review tool
- Managed 8 Mobile Foiri Apps dev and deployment in SCM, HANA, SD, FI, PM and PS areas
- Defined PS Security requirements & maintained PS Authorization profiles, PS Activity Groups/Roles, User Maintenance related to PS & assist in creating transaction variants.
- Implement CHARM to avoid transport conflicts & automated monitoring and using SAP SOMAN
- Consult with customers or other departments on project status, proposals, or technical issues, such as SAP Logistics system design or maintenance.
- Onsite - Offshore Coordination/Status Review and meetings with the offshore Logistics Team and other vendors
- Analyze project requirements
- Resource Related Billing, Cross Application Time Sheets (CATS Time Evaluation included) with Results Analysis for project revenue recognition
- Able to find resources internally / externally within the required time frame and proven ability to retain them in the team.
- Interacted with stakeholders in Business and IT to understand the strategic roadmap and worked with the appropriate SMEs in TechM to help AM to understand these better and formulate a probable implementation plan.
- Offshore Project Manager responsible for Support carried out from Global Development Center (GDC) in Hyderabad with a team of 30+ consultants. The team consisted of SAP and non-SAP consultants.
- Managed a mix of teams providing support for L2 & L3 tickets, Enhancements and Projects.
- Worked mainly on SAP MRO, PM & PS Modules
- Incident reduction by Problem management, Automation & Simplification of process
- Managed & Supported SAP Security and SAP Test automation using Work Soft and GRC (AC & PC)
- Worked with solution architects and COEs to build proactive solutions for known pain areas of Confidential Aviation.
- Conduct meetings with Tower Leads of various Business Processes to discuss prioritization, pain points, solutions and preparing the forecast for the quarters so that additional resources / skill sets could be planned for (30-60-90).
- In addition to SAP, the other technologies involved were .NET, Java. Also gained familiarity with ETL tools like Web Methods and Informatica & Sap PI
- Worked as technical lead for 20+ technical team for managing Custom development for roll out project
- Mentored in developing 20+ complex work benches, where back end max SAP Std function modules are used
- Completely in SCM, MRO, PM and PS areas
- Where we developed 30+ Inbound and outbound interfaces using ALE, ETL tools like Web methods and informatica
- Focused error handling & data reconciliation in PM & PS areas
- Worked on Multiple interface on Project/WBS Creation, EBom
- Custom Fields for Project Definition and Equipment using User Exits
- PS module, providing solutions to Confidential in the area of basic PS setting, Work breakdown structure, Network, Internal Activity, External Activity, Sub-networks, Milestone, Equi, Task list, inspection process.
- Work with FI(CO) consultant in developing the processes for bottom-up activity-based-costing & quantity-based process flow models to help accurate collection of overhead costs for future project pricing
- Adhering coding standards, naming standards, in program Documentation, LLD Preparation and Review, Estimations, Delivery dates, Work distributions, team monitoring
- Involved in unit, integration, UAT bugs, where used deal with client direct
- Worked on Global roll out template and Roll out to multiple countries