- To secure a challenging Program Management / Project Management role that will utilize my IT experience.
IT Trainer / Administrator
- Conduct training needs assessment by collecting information pertaining to work procedures, and understanding job - specific functions and tasks.
- Prepare and execute daily production schedule.
- Support Warehouse IT activities and devices including computers, printers, scanners, and network.
Program Services Manager
Confidential - Waltham, MA
- Primary services team contact for all client program configurations, development and rollout activities.
- Configured Learning Management Systems (LMS) to support client ethics and compliance programs, including data management; business rule definitions for product assignments; communication plan; reporting; testing/validating all solution components; and triaged technical issues.
Client Services Manager
Confidential - Hartford, CT
- Served as client contact and proactively communicated with client on a regular basis; lead client meetings, conference calls, and training sessions.
- Determined client requirements and business objectives for products and services, and worked with Confidential 's Product Managers to communicate client needs into business and functional specifications to develop new features and products.
- Managed software deployment, software migration, and IT infrastructure projects for United Technologies Corporation's Hamilton Sundstrand and Carrier business divisions.