- Accomplished Software Professional around 4+ years of IT experience in driving & delivering quality software projects.
- Professional expertise includes feature analysis, risk assessment, usability - focused functional design and testing and ability to collaborate with vendors and cross-functional teams.
- Expertise in Testing of GUI and functional aspects of Client - server and Web based applications on multiple levels of Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Software Testing Life Cycle (STLC), Waterfall and Agile methodologies.
- Proven ability in leading multiple Scrum teams simultaneously and coordinating with Product Owners, Scrum Masters, Subject matter experts & reporting Test Metrics to Program team.
- Demonstrated key features for all Iterations to show case the application work to business and stake holders
- Participated and driven the sprint retrospective, grooming/refinement meetings for the team.
- Conducted QA Audits periodically for identifying risks, mitigation plans and guiding team as per agile standards.
- Expertise in various phases of testing - System, Functional, Non-Functional, Integration, Regression, End-to-end, UAT and Implementation support.
- Coordinated with diverse teams in multiple locations as an effective and clear communicator with all levels of Management, Business, Developers and Stakeholders
- Expertise in defining Project Requirement Analysis, Design, Effort estimation, Testing and Maintenance for different size and complex Projects.
- Standardized reporting techniques for Daily Status, Weekly Status and Project Summary to Client Management and Business unit heads.
- Experienced in analyzing Requirements, Use Cases, System Architecture & transforming them into design Artifacts.
Project Management Tools: JIRA, HP Quality Center, HP ALM, IBM Rational Team Concert
Modeling Tools: UML, MS Visio
Methodologies/Processes: SDLC, Waterfall, STLC
Tools: and Databases: Facets, SQL, Oracle, SOAP UI, HTML, XML, Mainframe, Test Harness, Perfecto tool, IMS, DB2, iSeries, MDM, AS400, Connecture, SoapUI Teradata, DB2 LUW, Microsoft SQL Server, Ab Initio, DB Visualizer, EZYTRIEVE, IBM FAULT ANALYZER, ChangeMan, IBM Optim, Edifecs- HIXX, Enterprise Operational Datastore, EDW, etc.
TEST DATA MANAGEMENT
- Attending Test Plan and JAD sessions to understand requirements to provide estimates for data setup before testing window begins. Also, Review scenario’s and setup data in all applications and provides updates to Test Regions Migration and Management team.
- Building and Maintenance of data repositories for multiple databases and applications inclusive of test data provisioning capabilities.
- Manage and conduct validation of data loads post refresh and plan for Functional and Integration testing after refreshing test data platforms.
- Ensuring Production data is not available in Test environments and Data Masking or Data De-identification is performed data as per HIPAA and Federal Guidelines. Plan for frequent environment/region Subsetting, Masking and Refresh activities using client licensed tools across platforms and applications.
- Managing Test Data Management team for all deliverables including co-ordination with offshore counterparts.
- Responsible for providing solution on the complex test data and test environment planning for Facets application and BlueCross North Carolina in-house applications
- Conducting meeting with development teams to adhere to latest compliance changes provided by different association vendors and analyze how to setup data for new requirements.
- Responsible for creating, mining and validating test data using queries across multiple databases and to provide consultation on building new applications.
- Handling TDM service request queue for all data requirements within expected SLA.
- Responsible for creating/reviewing status reports (Daily, Weekly, Monthly) and Risk logs and monitoring / maintaining KPI (Key Performance indicator) and Issues tracker.
- Validated Health Cloud scopes such as users, groups, accounts, contacts, record types, sharing rules, custom objects, pick lists and page layout customization.
- Created Dashboards and reports for all team functions on both management and individual levels
- Validated data elements using SOQL and SOSL queries
- Reviewing Epics & Stories in Team backlog and assist teams to write SIT & End-to-End Test cases
Facets Test Data Services
- Worked in Test Data Management (TDM) team responsible for setting up data for Unit Testing, System Testing and Acceptance testing and Performance Testing.
- Data setup for various modules such as Group, Subgroup, Class, Plan, Products, Subscriber, Member, Claims, Billing, Provider, Agreements, Capitation, Commissions, Premium Rates, EOB’s, COB etc. across various Line of Businesses such as Individual, Small Group, Large Group, Fully Insured, ASO, State etc.
- Extensive knowledge on Facets Data Model and ability to query data for complex scenarios from Facets DB for data mining purposes
- Leveraged Manual and VB Based scripts for data seeding activities.
- Involved in Benefit Testing, Member Enrollment, Provider Setup, EDI and Claims.
- Processing regular, IPP Home and Host claims.
- Conducted daily meeting between QA and Development team to resolve issues.
- Provided Daily project status report and metrics to Onshore and Project Management.
- Ensure weekly clean up of Data for errored out records in test environments.
- Monthly maintenance activities such as posting payments, group and member renewals to ensure proper data is available in test environments.
- Coordinated Work Session’s with Internal & 3rd party team members.
- Reported defects in HP Quality Center.
- Reported status to Project management and Onshore.
- Coordinated project with Developers and Integration Teams.