- Senior professional adept in technology implementation, quality assurance team management, change management, program/project portfolio management and interacting with all levels of management.
- Seeking a position facilitating the application of 15+ years of progressive leadership in various industries. Proven success in leadership roles, handling concurrent projects (budgets ranging from $200K - $60+mil), small to large global cross-functional teams, managing all phases throughout the delivery lifecycle
- Implementation and rollout of complex, multi-disciplinary projects on a global scale. Responsibilities included: oversight of application upgrades, migrations from client-server to AWS, SharePoint to box.com, Microsoft Office to 0365, etc.; program/project management; working directly with clients in resolving impediments, raising risks to deadlines, coordinating across teams (many not co-located) for successful delivery, process/product training, etc.
- A resourceful, creative problem-solver who can coalesce inputs and opinions of many different specialists, to turn earned-first ideas into workable plans. Accomplished in building high-performance teams, implementing best practice methodologies, continuous improvement programs, adherence to budgetary guidelines, compliance, confidentiality and delivery dates
- Agile/Lean, Kanban, RUP, Waterfall, Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Program Development Life Cycle (PDLC), Testing Maturity Model Integration (TMMi), Test Driven Development (TDD), Acceptance Test Driven Development (ATDD), Behavior Driven Development (BDD)
- Delivery Models: Client-Server, Web-Based, SaaS, AI, DevOps, AWS
- Tools: Salesforce, Trello, Confluence, Microsoft Project, VersionOne, Rally, Jira, Slack, Box.com, Ariba, HP PPM, ALM, Office365, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Excel, Microsoft PowerPoint, Microsoft OneNote, Adobe Creative Cloud, Visio, Service Now (SNOW), SmartSheet, SharePoint
Credit Risk Project Manager
- Manage the implementation of Investment Banking Credit Risk Application for assigned Tier 1 financial clients ensuring work order items are delivered as contracted within agreed upon timeframes and budget
- Coordinate on-site/remote workshops to conduct high-level product walk-throughs and review client business requirements
- Define project plans, resource needs, and release schedules; participate in design sessions to understand business needs and functional / non-functional requirements and apply appropriate patterns and practices.
- Maximize transparency and communication with client project manager and stakeholders by aligning expectations, synchronizing delivery schedules and proactively communicating project status, issues and risks to delivery
- Build and maintain relationships by engaging business leaders to establish creditability, solve problems, build consensus and achieve objectives.
- Monitor resource time tracking, milestone acceptance and initiate billing upon client satisfaction of milestones in accordance with the work order
- Mentor and coach new project managers and solution owners
Confidential, Brooklyn, New York
Project Delivery Manager
- Participated in strategic planning sessions with application owner and investors ensuring business goals and marketing are aligned accordingly.
- Produced application feature videos, television commercials and public service announcements.
- Engaged with offshore vendor for the modification of MG911 application with respects to project planning, increased respective understanding of processes, workflow, application testing (Android/IOS), and resolve conflicts.
- Lead and directed the offshore team in creating formalized test scripts and continuous test process resulting in defect reduction, increased stabilization and more thorough application testing.
- Met with government officials to define logistics for technology setup and presentation requirements for application demonstration in offices and educational facilities.
Sr. Director of Implementation and Metrics
- Managed process improvement initiatives assessing current and future state solutions contributing to improving the success of the Project Portfolio.
- Defined working teams based on skillsets as opposed to having dedicated project teams to facilitate increased cross project coverage, reduce risk of project stalls due to lack of resourcing, facilitate employee professional development, reduce risk of employee down time due to lack of ready work on a project.
- Managed internal quality control checks for portfolio, including mitigation planning and crisis management; stage gating and test and deployment management activities across portfolios driving consistency
- Participated in strategic planning sessions with IT Management and Business stakeholders to understand and ensure IT strategy, business goals, program and projects are aligned accordingly.
- Monitored the quality of application function, performance, data quality, usability, defects, and customer satisfaction (estimated development $60 million+) supporting Corporates and Governments, Financial Services, Public Finance and Structured Finance groups. Projects include global financial databases, models, surveillance and credit risk rating products.
- Managed and coached 75+ globally located quality assurance engineers (full-time employees, on/near/offshore consultants) tasked with script preparation for test automation (QTP, Selenium, Tosca) and manual testing.
- Engaged in vendor rate cards negotiations, requests for proposals, budget planning and selection
- Proven success in managing and training direct reports local/remote staff, assessed and implemented team integrations for large-scale projects, strategizing priorities, and resource allocation.
- Partnered with internal Change Management, Operations and Development teams in defining best practices to improve execution strategies related to global disaster recovery exercises, application releases, standard software/server upgrades, and patches.
- Conducted random audits of Agile team scrums, planning sessions, retrospectives, scrum-of-scrums, ensuring adherence to internal guidelines, addressing concerns, fine tune process/improvement opportunities