- Proven project management/planning, business analysis and problem - solving skills
- Effectively work independently and interface with all levels of management
- Ability to meet deadlines, manage projects within budget and fulfill customer requirements
- Excellent interpersonal, organizational, communications, negotiation and time-management skills
- Computer literacy: Microsoft Office 2016 (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), MS Project & Microsoft Outlook, SharePoint, Planview, ClearQuest
Confidential, Hopewell, NJ
- Delivered enhancements, across 3 enterprise releases, to the OpsPortal and Security and Related Information (SARI) systems enabling the increased retention of historical data to 2 and 7 years, respectively using the Hadoop infrastructure. This enabled the users the ability to access additional trace and log data for audit purposes.
- Managed the implementation of enhancements to the Managed Asset Group Portal enabling the users to filter on Trading ID and systematically assigning the Company ID, reducing manual lookup.
- Successfully managed the creation of a new consolidated trading utility, Operations Processing Engine (OPERA), enabling users to place, cover orders and corrections for retail and managed accounts.
- Managed the successful implementation and deployment the IBM ADDI (Application Discovery and Delivery Intelligence) tool. This enables the technology teams the ability to analyze interdependencies and impacts of changes to mainframe applications.
- Delivered the migration of the Fixed Income Portfolio management team to the Charles River Investment Management Solution to alleviate the Global Information Security concerns by enabling a more robust analytical and reporting tool.
Confidential, Newark, NJ
- Managed an effort to transform the Horizon waterfall SDLC process into an agile process by integrating Planview and Jira, along with the implementation of an ALM.
- Managed an enhancement that will enable Horizon to automate additions to the Summary of Benefits and Coverage for CarePoint Health, improving member experience.
- Successfully delivered a POC (Proof of Concept) web-based product, using a hybrid Waterfall/Iterative approach: Mobile-ID Blocking Solution, a new web-based data management service that will allow customers to generate and maintain called number screening lists.
- Successfully delivered CAP (Customer Access Point); CAP is a new platform that will allow a highly-available real-time query resolution service to be hosted by iconectiv, providing customers with access to authoritative data associated with telephone numbers.
- Responsible for the implementation of all Mobile-ID application enhancements including: Mobile-ID Country Adapters that allow the retrieval of data from (Ghana, Austria, Croatia, Greece, etc.), enabling M-ID to generate and assign company codes by ISO2 code, Billing & Query Reporting enabling automation of data collection.
- Managed the test effort across 8 functional areas in support of the implementation of the Argus Safety System currently scheduled for deployment in 2014, for the Global Medical Safety organization.
- Facilitated calls twice a week to review all open issues and defects with Argus Safety System vendor.
- Established a tracking process to manage, evaluate, and prioritize issues and defects during Customer Verification Testing.
- Presented metrics to management on a weekly basis, providing the current status of testing.