- Senior IT Project Manager, with years of proven success leading large scale projects focused on IT operational support teams. Decisive leader igniting high - performance teams and contributes, business-minded approach to drive and execute company objectives. Excels at creating, managing KPIs and SLAs that contribute to enhancing product-service performance. Thrives in a challenging, deadline-driven environment utilizing strong analytical skills to solve complex problems and provide solutions.
- Office 365, Desktop Support, Mobile Device Support (iOS: iPad/iPhone, Android), Skype for Business & Video, Scopia
- WebEx, Zoom, TMS, Remedy, ServiceNow, Lotus Notes, Outlook, Acronis, MobileIron (MDM), VMware (VDI), Pulse Secure
- InTune, iOS, MS Project, RSA, MFA, ClickShare, Cisco VTC, Cisco VOIP Conference Room phone systems.
- BARCO Clickshare, Active Directory, BOMGAR, Salesforce, Hearsay Social, Active Directory, BYOD
Senior IT Project Manager
- IT Project Manager - Managing a $1M complex project
- Project Manager for Confidential Research & Development projects.
- Overseeing projects, deliverables, financials, vendor management, software rollout deliverables for their Global systems.
- Vendor Management
Senior Information Technology Project manager
- Project Management: Integrated Skype for business for VTC conference rooms, BYOD, O365, MFA and Hearsay Social.
- Oversaw VTC vendor management by building, maintaining and sustaining relationships and contracts.
- End User Experience
- Technical Writing of all new End User software\hardware guides for all new applications and hardware roll outs to the end user community. As part of the User Experience team, we read and tested my users guides to ensure the end user would understand without question.
- Technical Training\Writing of operational support manuals for desktop support technicians and Helpdesk analysts. Created an online database in OneNote which was accessible for the techs to retrieve the install\support procedures, which was maintained quarterly by my team.
- Technical Global Communications writer - Created global communications for IT roll outs and upgrades as part of the End User Experience team.
- Streamlined onboarding\recruiting process for IT support technicians, by implementing efficient procedures via Active directory security Role groups; utilized by other business groups as onboarding prototype.
- Developed comprehensive SOPs for all new devices Hardware, software, home use with Skype for Business and Video.
- Facilities Project Manager Liaison for large scale office moves.
- Managed US based IT Desktop and Video Teleconference support
- Led teams to achieve 98% minimum for incident ticket SLAs.
- Provided training to remote desktop -PCs, Mobile Device Support (iOS: iPad/iPhone, Android) Laptop support.
- Managed Video teleconferencing Team of 12, created strategic plans to enhance efficiency and productivity within group; oversaw project teams and facilitated meetings to ensure performance goals were met
- Developed IT policies on incident management, purchasing, operations, asset management and on-boarding; implemented and allowed for cross-training across different departments.
EXECUTIVE SUPPORT manager
- Senior Systems Manager, Trade room technology support & Helpdesk manager, Project Manager
- Project Management
- Executive 24x7 white glove desktop support manager for the Office of the Chairman and Executive remote wholesalers.
- Managed staff of five Executive Desktop Support techs for trading room (support 300+ traders) and 3 helpdesk staff.
- Decreased response time for technical issues by collaborating with remedy developers for notification of VIP tickets.
- Incident management and metrics on aged tickets using Remedy.
- VOIP support
- Printer support
- Mobile support
- Developed strong multi-departmental relationships to effectively coordinate and execute projects, ensuring business value.
- Disaster Recovery
- Enhanced end user experience by developing software and technical user guides for company-wide use.
- Facilities Liaison for large scale office moves.
- Technical Training\Writing of operational support manuals for desktop support technicians and Helpdesk analysts. Created an online database in Lotus Notes for the tech teams to access all the operational support guides, which my team maintained and updated quarterly.