Director of Supply Chain
- Reduced overall inventory to optimize branch/in - plant inventory to maintain proper DOH - 16% reduction.
- Started consensus forecast with Sales to provide monthly updates - tied to 16% reduction in inventory.
- Created SOP processes to develop strategic work culture.
- Attended Global Supply Chain workshop - call out pain points, take action, review HANA S4 upgrade.
- Researched and launched 3PL for 20% cost savings in warehousing.
Supply Chain Manager
- Managed the Material Planning Department to insure MRP is running correctly.
- Reviewed and sent weekly MPS to Plants after plan goes through Consensus.
- Monitored inventory levels onsite through forecasting and planning to minimize costs and increase inventory turns.
- Implemented strategies throughout each stage of the product lifecycle management, including new product launch planning and execution, product rationalization, and performance monitoring.
- Worked closely with Warehouse, Quality Assurance, Master Data, Quality Control, Manufacturing and Packaging areas to ensure flow is being maintained as scheduled.
- Partnered with Customer Service and Sales to facilitate and optimize service levels.
Senior Demand Planning Manager
- Managed four Demand Planners to deliver accurate consensus forecasts and provide business insights into the S&OP process.
- Oversaw finished product inventory in 12 categories involving 2500+ UPC’s and 900 retail customers.
- Established a baseline fiscal year volume budget and captured updates/edits throughout the budget process.
- Implemented/upgrades of ERP system with SAP R/3, BW, BI and Logility 8.5 computer systems.
- Interfaced directly with Channel, Brand, Marketing, Plant, Supply and Sales Managers to gather market intelligence for fine-tuning the Consensus forecast.
- Identified trend gaps and opportunities and communicate findings to senior management.
- Pushed sku rationalization to eliminate poor performing products below $100k annually.