- Accomplished Business IT professional with 15 years of experience as a Technical Program/ Project Manager, IT Delivery Manager and Software Developer.
- A self - motivated and target-driven professional with excellent Managerial, Communication, Interpersonal, Organizational and Leadership skills.
- Ability to adapt and excel in diverse and challenging environments through strong Analytical & Problem-solving skills. Excellent team-player and team-motivator.
- Management consulting expertise on IT Services & Development encompassing Telecom, Finance & Retail domains.
- Extensive Managerial experience in Service Development & Delivery, Application Development & Integration, IT Operations, E-commerce & ERP systems.
- Strong experience in Project & Portfolio management methodologies including Waterfall, Agile Scrum, Business Process Modeling, Analytics & Governance.
- Proficient in Product Management, Vision & Execution Strategy, Resource Planning, Budgeting, Forecasting, Market & Trend Analytics, Change & Risk Management.
- Strong experience in Requirement Management, Quality Assurance & Release Management.
- Experience in Enterprise Architecture Design & Implementation, Business Strategy & Continuity, Global Operations, Stakeholder & Partner Management.
- Extensive experience in managing IT transition and Transformations
- Hands-On experience in end to end Project Management that includes Stakeholder Negotiation, Quote/Contract Management, Resource Utilization, Budget Management, Project Metrics, Quality, Employee Satisfaction (ESAT), Customer Satisfaction (CSAT), Resource Management, Forecasting, Escalation Management, Estimation, Risk Management and Audit etc.
Sr. Program Manager / Sr. IT Delivery Manager
- Managing Market Place Integrations and Operations portfolio of 40+ people across multiple locations
- Focusing on Continuous improvement by highlighting pain areas, partner demands and probable solutions
- Highlighting risks and doing proper risk management
- Ideation, opportunity generations ensuring stability and further growth
- Ensuring SLA compliance across portfolio
- Resource management and Team management
- Status reporting to higher managements
Sr. Technical Project ManagerConfidential
- Technically managing the engineering team developing solutions around partner integration
- Creating future roadmaps, managing projects end to end ensuring delivery
Partner Integration Lead
- Integrating partners with Walmart systems/processes
- Being SME for API integrations helping partners resolve issues faster
- Liaising with 3rd party partners throughout the onboarding process.
- Process improvements and automation
- Helping in White-Glove integrations
Environment: FDC, Seller Center/ Supplier Center Portals, Tableau, Jira, Scrum, Slack, OneOps, REST API, Swagger, Java based SDK, Spring, Hibernate, Mixpanel API, Slackbot, Google Dialogflow, Hive, Cassandra, SolR, Oracle, SSO, Shopify API and Integrations.