- Experienced Technical lead with 9.5 years of experience in leading diverse technology projects and distributed teams of size between 5 to 12 members.
- Knowledge and experience in Financial Credit cards, banking & health insurance domains.
- Proven experience in managing multiple and concurrent projects and programs using SDLC, Agile Scrum and Lean including application development, infrastructure and maintenance/operations. Certified Scrum Master.
- Worked as interface expert to connect backend Mainframes application to web - based front-end JAVA using MQ. Worked across different platforms like UNIX, Mainframes, MQ.
- Comprehensive experience in designing systems / procedures for change management in IT project operations to design technical solutions, ensuring business functionality adherence.
- Proficient in coding standards and code optimization which will result in better performance of the code.
- Excellent communicator; leverage technical, business and financial acumen to communicate effectively with client executives and their respective teams.
Operating System: Windows 9X/XP, MVS
Environment: Mainframe, MQ series, MYSQL, Data Warehousing
Database: SQL Server, MS Access, VSAM, DB2
Product &Tools: Vision Plus, CA-7, Control M, CHANGEMAN, EZYTRIEVE, REXX, XPED (Batch and Online), Abend-Aid, File-Aid, File manager, TWS (Tivoli work station) Endevor
Languages: COBOL, CICS, SQL
Methodology: Agile, SDLC
Testing Tools: PVCS Tracker (request tracking), Service Now (Request Tracking), BnC Portal Report generation & Analysis, Quality Center (QC), QTP, JIRA
Expertise: Project Execution, Quality Assurance, rollout, support interface
- Prepared high-level technical specification document with use case diagrams and concept architecture for client requirements. Also prepared Low level technical specification document.
- Analyze functional specifications of new projects; determine the impact on existing functionality.
- Coordination with surrounding teams for System integration and User acceptance testing.
- Publishing the daily change testing progress report to stakeholders.
- Attending the business client calls to provide the daily progress status.
- Interaction with the client and end users, facilitating the design and relevant approvals required from the change.
- Planning, effort estimation (billing), scheduling and tracking of tasks.
- Analyze Service requests by business and resolve them. It includes modifying job and executing, on request job.
- Handling and leading different outages for infrastructure upgrade.
- Support Ab initio - Mainframe interface testing.
Project Lead/Technical Analyst
- Analyzed customer requirements, propose application after coordinating with business architect and SMEs so that they're in sync with business requirements.
- Execute and support daily batch run activity. Actively fix the defect and propose permanent fix for these issues.
- Suggest automation and system improvisation and implement changes.
- Support preparing unit test plan, system test plan and testing report.
- Co-ordinate project meetings & conferences with surrounding team. Update in daily client meeting.
- Update & maintain project development & quality control documents.
- Team fully responsible for code Configuration management.
- Implementing code & environmental changes in system like CMS, FAS, ITS, TRAMS, LTS, LMS, MBS, CTA.
- Actively participate in SIT, UAT, Pre-prod testing before code implementation in business environment.
- Coordination with Surrounding Teams (Interface or front-end teams) and Testing Teams.
- Publishing the daily testing progress report to client & all stakeholders.
- Attending the Business & Client calls & provide the daily progress status.
- Resolve the Business queries through mail/calls/common chat.
- During implementation, keep business updated with the implementation progress.
- Planning, scheduling and tracking of tasks.
- Understand the new tools like endeavor, TWS and plan and execute system deployment in new environment.
- Worked on migrating JCL, PROCEDURES, and CTC as per new standards. Code movement from Changeman to Endevor.
- Worked on finalizing JCL, PROC naming standard according to new mainframe system.
- Testing for TWS and endeavor architecture.
- Developed tools and utilities for converting from one standard to another standard. Conversion of Jobs/procedures as per different standards. SCL creation & split utility (for code movement) for mass installation.
- Responsible for environment development (dev, SAT, UAT, pre-prod environment build) & testing batches.