- Results - driven project management professional with demonstrated, hands-on experience in overseeing technical projects, programs, and infrastructure operations simultaneously and within multiple industries.
- Track record of success in delivering critical projects within deadlines and budget. Focus management efforts on scheduling, problem solving, staff supervision, and customer service.
- Excellent communication and presentation skills coupled with organizational, planning, and troubleshooting abilities.
- Thorough and contemporary knowledge of cutting-edge technology and specific applications within various industries. Exceptionally team-oriented, leading by example with strong work ethic.
Hardware : Microenvironment, IBM and compatibles, LAN/WAN.
Software : Windows 10, MSOffice, SMS, AIX, MS/DOS, VMS, Novell Netware, TCP/IP, LAN Server, Lotus Notes, Easel, AppleTalk, CyCare Medical Software, EMQ Backup System, Microsoft Project, GlobalPM, EDS PMM, VISIO, HTML, Primavera Project Management Software, webMethods Modeler, PID, SDLC, GEMS, BoardWorks, Box, Smartsheet, Global Supplier Platform (GSP).
Sr. Program Manager/Project Manager
- Infrastructure Project Management - Confidential & Whitney
- SAP kernel, Websphere, and Documentum upgrade projects
- Cyber Security Program Management Office (PMO) - Confidential
- PKI Modernization Project
- Anti-Phishing Tool Selection Project
- Workfront PM tool implementation
- SRA vendor management
- Developed Program Management Office (PMO).
- Reported on IT projects progress to the Confidential IT Management
- Developed budgets and plans for IT projects
- Created documentation standards for the PMO
- Managed the Global Supplier Platform (GSP) Project
- Managed project development and enchantments to the software
- Managed work and financial planning with the GSP vendor
- Developed Accessibility Center of Excellence (ACoE) Program Management Methodology.
- Program tracking of over 250 Engagements across all company digital assets for consumer/client access for handicapped/disabled users.
- Executive Project Reporting for “C” level executives on the project plans and statuses of Accessibility Engagements throughout the United States. Regularly scheduled status meetings with engagement stakeholders and project managers. Weekly presentations of ACoE Program status to executives.
- Creation of Program/Project Playbook for use by Confidential Accessibility project managers on how to initiate and complete Digital Accessibility projects.
- Management of client and GEMS personnel. This included the planning and budgeting for Subject Matter Experts (SMEs), Database Administrators, Business Systems Analysts, Testing Teams, Trainers, and Technical Support Staff.
- IT infrastructure projectmanagement at Madison Square Garden
- Responsible for yearly portfolio of capital and operational IT Infrastructure projects. Directed, managed and performed project work to ensure assigned responsibilities were completed on time and within budget. These projects included:
- New installations and upgrades, to server/applications throughout Madison Square Garden’s complete renovation.
- Moves and modifications of network, server, storage and end user desktops.