- Highly motivated individual with total IT 15 yrs. of exp & 5+ years of agile /waterfall project delivery. Have excellent communication skills and ability to lead the project team to meet the project objectives & stakeholder expectations. Seeking a suitable position as a Project Manager /IT Delivery Lead role (Agile /Waterfall) to utilize my abilities to lead, manage a team and provide solutions.
IT Delivery Lead
- Responsible for Overall IT delivery of multiple small - sized, moderately complex enterprise-wide projects in both Waterfall & Agile methodologies in data integration and management or BI solutions. Have full accountability to ensure the scope of the project is implemented.
- Served as a Project manager and as a servant leader for the entire life cycle of the projects. Have worked independently within guidelines, was responsible for initiating, planning, executing, Monitoring & controlling and closing projects using a formal project management tool & technique.
- Excellent at liaising between business and technical areas to achieve on-time, on-budget and on-spec project completions. Able to merge customer and user needs with business requirements, budgetary restrictions and logistical considerations to meet project deliverables.
- Have excellent communication skills, with the ability to clearly communicate vision, mission, and goals to both business and IT audiences.
- Led Project Kick off and project closure including status reporting, Weekly Project team meetings. Maintained project documentations & reports.
- Established Scope, Time, Budget, Project plans, workplans & maintained quality delivery of all projects. Understood, added business value of projects
- Provided business analysis, assessment, helped gathering of business requirements, work items which required to estimate project cost, resources, time and deliverables. Negotiated conflicts and resolved issues.
- Conducted meetings, communicated individual roles and project expectations. Ensured that all project team members have the tools and training required to perform effectively.
- Worked with Product Owner to define project scope and objectives in Jira tool (Agile)
- Have understood business needs using consultative approach. Worked with various resources like solution architects to identify solutions. Have built relationships with business partners & IT team.
- Managed day-to-day operational aspects of a project. Tracked and reported on project milestones and provided status reports to project sponsors, Leadership team.
- Identified the elements of risk in a project. Analyzed and prioritized project risks and assessed its potential project impact
- Maintained issue list, proactively escalated issues to project and departmental leadership to mitigate risk.
- Developed and maintained productive working relationships with business owners, project sponsors, vendors and key clients.
- Acted as a mediator between stakeholders and team member. Resolved any issues and solved problems throughout the project lifecycle. Worked effectively with others to remove delivery team roadblocks
- Performed the role of project level Agile Scrum Master when necessary, including scheduling and facilitating Agile ceremonies: Sprint Planning, Daily Standup, Sprint Review, Retrospectives, Backlog Refinement and Sizing. Facilitated the creation and maintenance of Agile artifacts, such as Product Backlog, Release Plans, Sprint Backlogs and burndown charts.
- Projects Involved: System Integrations/data migrations/ Infrastructure upgrade, Enterprise IT Implementations, application projects
Tech BA/ Project Consultant
- Developed/managed effective project support for DTE Projects
- Developed, consolidated and reconciled management and resource allocation reports
- Provided administrative and coordination support to project managers, on multiple projects through entire project lifecycle
- Developed project plans and generated work orders
- Organized and executed assigned project tasks and activities
- Maintained and monitored project plans, project schedules, work hours, budgets and expenditures
- Organized, participated in stakeholder meetings.
- Documented and followed up on important actions and decisions from meetings.
- Prepared necessary presentation materials for meetings.
- Ensured project deadlines are met.
- Determined project changes and initiated Change requests
- Provided administrative support as needed.
- Developed project strategies.
- Ensured projects adhere to frameworks and all documentation is maintained appropriately for each project.
- Assessed project risks, issues and provided solutions where applicable.
- Chaired and facilitated meetings where appropriate and distributed minutes to all project team members.
- Served as a single point of contact between clients and the projects office team
- Managed and supported server upgrades and utilized SharePoint to update files and folders to share with the team
- Coordinated, lead, and managed internal project meetings and collaboration sessions
- Established and coordinated on the project objectives and milestones
- Coordinated and facilitated communication between departments and project team members, local and global functional groups, vendors and partners.
- Worked with the project team to identify the level of effort required for tasks or projects
- Worked with cross-functional departments to ensure they are engaged and prepared to implement new project initiatives including associated process changes