- Talented and accomplished business technology professional with 20+ years of progressive experience and proven record of successful contributions in quality management, project management, process improvement, business analysis/evaluation, and product - development life cycle methodologies. Highly successful in creating a vision, identifying opportunities, and building successful organizations. Highly proficient communicator, effective at managing relationships between strategic leadership, third-party vendors, and clients.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE
- Strategic Planning and Organizational Leadership
- Technology Strategy, Direction and Roadmap
- Process and Productivity Improvement
- SDLC (Agile, Iterative, Waterfall)
- Startup and High-Growth Organizations
- Program/Project Management
- Quality Assurance Management
- Performance Testing Engineering and Capacity Planning
- Scorecard Development, Tracking and Reporting
- Team Building, Reward Recognition and Recruiting
- Internal Process and Product Auditor
- Tool evaluation, Analysis and Implementation
Sr. Performance Lead
- Managed all deliverables for Non Functional Testing (NFT), which included Performance and Security Testing.
- Managed specification reviews, planning, budgeting, delivery schedules, and resource allocation.
- Designed and executed test strategies utilizing client business requirements, project constraints and dependencies, and detailed risk analysis.
- Created and implemented processes improvements across NFT.
- Managed onshore & offshore Performance and Security Test teams in Agile and Waterfall methodologies SDLC.
- Prepared Executive Matrix Reports which included, Test Requirement Coverage, Adherence to Schedule, Application Downtime and Issues Attributed to Testing and Key Performance Indicators.
- Established a communication plan to engage and update stakeholders including real-time reporting.
Sr. Performance Lead
- Lead, managed and drove onshore & offshore Performance team in Agile and Waterfall methodologies SDLC.
- Complete responsibility of all Performance deliverables for Operational, Integrated and new development releases.
- Budgetary responsibilities to align fulltime and contingent employees.
- Reviewed Performance Test team quarterly budget to re-distribute funding to continue payment to outsourced team.
- Oversaw implementation of Performance Center 11.52 & 12.0.
- Managed Large Production Data Migration testing.
- Analyzed the existing testing process and submitted the report to improve the process and estimated the efforts.
Sr. Performance Engineer
- Monitored LoadRunner script development for new features for upcoming Confidential releases.
- Maintained and triaged Confidential bug tracking system.
- Developed and implemented custom reporting and health check tools to aid in analysis reporting pre and post test execution.
- Managed development efforts to Integrated Smoke, Sanity and Regression tests to be executed via Jenkins.