- Results - driven Senior Program and Senior Project Manager with hands-on technical expertise in sales, business development, developing and implementing software / technical solutions for enhanced client support in high-visibility, time-critical environments, benchmarking, collaborating effectively with C-Suite Executives. Team player with commitment to excellence in launching, building, and leading highly effective client service and account management strategies.
- Trusted advisor and PMO leader with demonstrated success in establishing relationships and producing consistent results in healthcare, pharmaceutical, life science, insurance, legal, human resources, financial services, and technology industries. Motivational team leader who coaches and inspires multi-disciplinary global on and off-shore development teams, manages key stakeholders’ expectations, and deliver projects on time and within budget.
- Service Now (SNOW), VMWARE, SalesForce, Clarity, Smartsheets, MS Teams, MS Project, Windows, MS Office Suite
- ADT, HL7, ICD-10, Nuance (Dragon), Disaster Recovery processes, ADP, PeopleSoft, Crystal Reports, Surgi Serve
- Abacus, Varis, Health Quest, PACS, Laboratory, Info. Systems, Eagle, Lawson, Monarch, SQL, Misys
- Varian, IDX, PowerScribe, and GE Centricity, UNIX
Program Manager / Senior Project Manager
- Engaged C-Suite level in sales and technology, including Developers, IT architects and partners. Managed lifecycle of new business development, prospecting to closure and adoption; Met delivery against territory plan to achieve quarterly revenue targets.
- Assisted sales managers in all aspects of evaluating teams’ performance. Developed forecast model and analysis of sales team, customers prospects, markets, products and services.
- Influencer in shaping customer decisions to buy, build and transform new markets and lead transformational shifts.
- Bench marking: Measured cost of project delivery against industry benchmarks to assess whether the IT function is cost effective.
- Measured the effect of improvements over time by charting the trend of the measurements over time.
- Demonstrated the relative value of the IT function to senior management, based on comparative costs of other organizations, as shown by the benchmark results.
- Compared the measurements of different technologies used in projects, to decide on the most cost-effective technologies to use in the future.
- Utilized historical measurements of the organization and other organizations to validate estimates, either internal or supplier source.
- Engaged in ongoing process improvement, including reviewing, revising, and implementing SOPs and Methods.
- Responsible for conducting a strategic and institutional planning process and developing program plans that supported strategic objectives.
- Engaged in financial management inclusive of financial forecasting and budget projections vs. actuals with predicted vs. actual cost analysis.
- Identified, managed, escalated, and mitigated all risks and issues on projects.
- Set and managed our business partner’s expectations, assessing when to re-prioritize based on changing environment.
- Solved complex problems and developed customer-specific solutions across multiple layers of internal and external stakeholder groups.
- Regularly liaison with the project steering committee to ensure project governance was maintained.
- Proven track record of successfully managing multiple financial and IT projects at various stages of the project life cycle.
- Managed Financial Associates/Analysts by overseeing staff development, provided career path guidance, and delivered performance evaluations.
- Provided technology support and input. Tracked opportunities for technology improvements.
- Managed daily team activities to advance the work of one or more projects.
- Worked with others to devise and deliver innovative solutions to develop and improve systems and processes, reduce costs, and maximize efficiency.
- Provided monthly financial and performance reporting. Developed a total cost of ownership model to assist with purchasing decisions.
- Created and developed financial models to support business cases to demonstrate the value of Supply Chain Shape.
- Developed RFI, RFP and Cost-Benefit Analysis included Cost-Benefit Ratio for multiple projects. Some projects consisted incurred a total cost of $4.5M and earning total benefits of $9M.
- Responsible for providing security during the development stages of software systems, networks and data centers. search for vulnerabilities and risks in hardware and software and monitor any attacks and intrusions.
- Developed and implemented user access controls, identity and access management systems.
- Monitored network and application performance to identify and irregular activity.
- Performed audits to ensure security practices are compliant. Deploy endpoint detection and prevention tools to thwart malicious hacks.
- Set up patch management systems to update applications automatically. Implemented comprehensive vulnerability management systems across all assets on-premises and in the cloud.
- Work with IT operations, HR and team leads to set up a shared disaster recovery/business continuity plan and educate employees on how to identify suspicious activity to set up a shared disaster recovery/business continuity plan.
- Assigned Cloud engineer to assist with management, support and oversight of virtual server environments and business continuity processes. Managed, maintained, monitored installations, upgrades, patches and documentation.
- Product Owner successfully worked with customers with a focus on technical constraints, overcome obstacles, influence internal resources and deliver tangible product features.
- Ensured user stories were completed and delivered for development, ensure acceptance criteria, collaborated with development teams, engineering and quality assurance to ensure client problems were resolved. Utilized market research and competitive analysis, to assist teams.
- Shared technical product knowledge, domain experience, and track progress towards release of products. Developed positioning for multiple products.
- Deliverables included product vision, problem statements and scenarios, product roadmaps, User Stories, supporting documents, and images.
- Developed, and deployed practice management, electronic medical record, pharmaceutical, financial and revenue cycle management software solutions that improved collections, lowered labor costs, and created greater efficiency for healthcare organization clients. Lead teams that built and migrated applications, software, and services on AWS platform.
- Project managed largest account, representing 15% of overall company revenue, and largest revenue cycle management solutions clients as a program manager.
- Managed large, multi-solution implementations for clients with up to 1700 providers and over 150 locations. Drove measurable outcomes for client based clinical development, cloud technology, cyber security, clinical operations, clinical safety pharma, regulatory affairs, data management, and quality assurance.
- Delivered quarterly growth ranging from 5% to 25% driven by service renewals, add-on services, and account penetration.
- Championed implementation of ERP Solution with reduction goal of 25%. Led projects with budgets ranging from $50K to $60M, sustaining $50M in annual revenue from 50 - 60 rolling projects / quarter.
- Introduced improvements that shortened duration of a 1.5-year project to 112 days. Collaborated with product management and engineering technical teams to develop and improve new software and technical features / products.
- Led teams in refining and enhancing processes of validation for programs involving big data, cybersecurity vulnerability and disaster recovery planning including implementation of new policies, guidelines, and security updates.
- Collaborated with sales teams to develop and execute sales strategies to exceed revenue objective.
- Designed and executed staffing and stakeholder management strategy including outsource strategy for multiple projects and pipeline. Chaired forward ERP architectural forums to ensure solutions could be easily modified.
- Spearheaded strategic planning, scope development, productivity tools, resource staffing, process improvement, risk mitigation, contract negotiation, business modeling, budget, cost analysis, change management, web based and digital tools; Translated business requirements into technical specifications to guide development and implementations.
- Partnered with internal resources and vendors to design comprehensive gap analysis of existing configurations and completed projects. Various documentation prepared.
- Streamlined operations by managing implementation of Oracle ERP software, Salesforce, Clarity and Service Now integrated with functions of inventory and order management, accounting, HR, CRM, and other business processes into one system across organization.
- Ensured high quality of deliverables, completed on time, and achieved budget savings of 10% to 20%.
- Mentored and provided coaching opportunities. Trained existing teams, and new hires. Executed clinical administration, office management, HR, marketing, credentialing, revenue cycle management and or general business needs.
- Contributed additional service and expertise managing full sales cycle including development of pricing structures aligned with each client’s budget and driving revenue through sale of additional products and services.
- Ensured overall quality of client experience for over 1,700 physician members of Northwell Health Care systems, assuming a lead role in strategic planning, tactical execution, contract reviews, financial status reports, and issue resolution.