- Accomplished extensive Information Technology management experience by managing, designing, developing, implementing and supporting various multi - platform business systems and also involvement in all aspects of the software development life cycle. Ability to conceptualize user requirements and provide sound technical solutions to projects requiring close attention to detail. Broad knowledge in multiple functional areas including purchasing, merchandising, finance, edi, ecom, and distribution. Possess the ability to effectively partner with individuals and teams at all levels of the organization.
- Performing process analysis, system re-design/re-engineering, cost estimation and resource planning for large financial system projects.
- Developing Excel VBA macro applications, reports and financial models. Expert knowledge in Excel analytical tools, financial functions, What-If Analysis, VLookup and Pivot tables.
- Creating technical design, requirements analysis, process flow, use cases, test cases, UAT, change request, issues resolution, UML class diagrams.
- Handling challenging tasks, meeting deadlines, maintaining quality, troubleshooting complex issues and managing cross-functional teams to deliver optimum solutions to end-users.
- Extensive experience and knowledge in agile and waterfall project development methodologies.
- Played a key role in designing, developing and implementing several applications for various trust banks and pharmaceutical corporations in Japan.
- Analyze and create project plan for implementing Microsoft SharePoint 2013 within subsidiary companies.
- Handle projects SharePoint Configure, Data maintenance and Backup of SharePoint 2013.
- Analyze, implement and evaluate new enterprise application like K2, DocuSign.
- IT Internal Control assessment for Confidential subsidiaries.
IT Assistant Project Manager
- Created new business model relating driver’s safety programs for international drivers and transport association, innovated new international market, approved the project plan and budget from the Board of Directors meeting.
- Negotiate with Ministry for transportation in Malaysia Government as well as private transport and logistic organization in Malaysia to make use of our upcoming driver’s safety platform.
- Manage multiple vendors, Coordinate team members (system schedule and operation network schedule), assists to resolve the major tasks, regular reporting and presentation to Board of Director meeting.
- Achieved to get contract with Metro Driving School Malaysia to use our platform in order to reduce the current rate of road accident and consultancy. Expected revenue 20 billion yen by 2019.
- Account management of Global customers related to international parcels.