- Delivery Implementation Specialist with over 15 years of experience successfully executing programs and projects in Finance & Banking industry. Brought a high degree of credibility to each engagement by offering incubation, innovation, initiation, and negotiation impacting IT strategy/roadmap, improved ROI, build operating model and established governance.
Financial Products: Equity Derivatives, Collaterals (ISDA), General Ledger/ Subledger, Fixed Income (Loans, Mortgages)
Regulatory: SOX, Dodd Frank, KYC / AML, BASEL II
Project Management: MS Project, JIRA, HP PPM, Clarity, SharePoint
- Defined program governance standards to manage a portfolio of projects associated to program delivery. Led the planning effort at a portfolio and project level. Established management reporting and due escalation process
- Developed Decommissioning Project Plan and a Communication plan for stakeholders, application owners, end users and external vendors
- Managed projects to build/support feeds for month end general ledgers closing and for reconciliation processes
- Managed Liquidity Projects to deliver a consolidated reporting view of the funds liquidity risk and assessment, along with the tools necessary to report the liquidity impacts of stress scenarios
- Co - ordinated and led workshops with the application business users for developing requirements for application retirement.
- Estimating project costs, budgets and total cost of ownership for the application over 5 year period.
- Worked with the technical leads for developing the application landscape and requirements for application and related infrastructure
- Developed and Defined team building tasks and conflict resolution processes.
- Conceptualized the op-model supporting automated reconciliation of product trade data and ledger balances.
- Led data sourcing project that included Derivatives (Exchange Traded & OTC), Securities, Deposits, and Loans. Directed the team to select optimum source utilizing data lineage and latency as guiding principles.
Sr. Business Analyst
- Coordinated projects for migrating ISDA agreements related to OTC derivatives from legacy system ATS to target system ATOM.
- Defined business adoption plans for 40 impacted desks across the Americas region. Worked with global team to implement project delivery standards
- Worked on UX/UI requirements and workflow diagrams for the new ISDA documentation application.
- Managed the participation of the 18 equity applications for “Options Symbology” project and supervised subsequent project releases conducted for options symbology projects.
- Documented business Requirements for EOD data involved calculation of Risk Scenarios, VAR, Delta on Close and other market risk data elements.
- Prepared consolidated Run Books and Project Release plans for reference data change across equity derivative application and managed Requests for Changes (RFC’s) and clone requests via ITSM.
- Determined dependency across multiple applications in determining scope, timing and process for conducting application release.
- Analyzed the day to day OTC derivative transactions and reported them at RWA level.
- Analyzed quarter over quarter Market, Operation and FX Risk RWA's for major variance.
- Reconciled the trading book and banking book trades.
- Streamlined and Managed release communications across all stakeholder
Assistant Vice President
- Provided Subject Matter Expertise leading the initiative for building a global Subledger for the fixed income division.
- Defined requirements for Subledger accounting engine and the accounting transactions resulting from each trade event for the following products - stocks, options, loans (Non-Performing Loans, Residential Mortgages, Commercial Mortgages)
- Led the Nostro/Vostro transactions and reconciliation projects with external banks.
- Defined rules for converting business process in the logic engine resulting in automation of accounting entries