- IT Infrastructure Deployments
- Vendor Management
- PaaS & SaaS Deployments
- Server Migrations
- ITIL Strategies
- Full Project Lifecycles
- Clarity & Service Now
- Dependency Analysis
- Resource Management
- PMI/PMP Methodology
- IT Security Infrastructure
- Emerging Technology Analysis
- Risk Analysis
- Team Building & Mentoring
- Agile & Waterfall Executions
- Corporate Successes
Sr. IT Project Manager
- Provided critical project management services. Created and coordinated start to finish project plans, timelines and milestones. Directed team activities and transparently executed IT infrastructure deployments without impacting production.
- Managed and coordinated corporate driven, IT infrastructure initiatives across several enterprise businesses.
- Provided deployment management of Cisco based 40GB WAN core backbone upgrade, and Palo Alto Firewall security architecture involving strategic positioning, chassis redistribution, increasing module bandwidth, and matching optics with new fiber infrastructure. Coordinated cutover timing to mitigate risk and eliminate potential impact during business hours. Coordinate connectivity and performance validation.
- Coordinated telco and data network deployments.
- Liaised with department heads to establish stakeholder relationships and bridge discussions and activities with the technology teams.
- Determined project scope, requirements and created deployment strategies and schedules for over 8 different projects
- Created detailed project cost analysis and materials lists, Track orders and manage equipment inventories.
- Created and managed detailed project plans and weekly status for senior management.
ConfidentialSr. IT Project Manager
- Managed enterprise wide Windows - 10 workstation remediation project.
- Coordinated application and virtual server deployments to support and manage internal and external league communications, involving over 100 physical and virtual devices.
- Managed corporate cloud based data center relocation project moving over 50 virtual machines, ESX hosts and subnets.
- Liaised and coordinated application and data center migration teams. Established cross-functional status reports and dashboards
- Created and coordinated start to finish project plans, on 6 high visibility project initiatives, including timelines and milestones, and team activities to relocate dependency based groups of active datacenter, applications and databases, without impacting production.
- Managed vendors for wireless cellular and Wi-Fi data performance testing.
- Coordinated on-field Wi-Fi access point installation for content correspondents.
- Managed enterprise wide Windows Server 2016 remediation project.
- Managed OKTA single-sign-on authentication service deployment to replace corporate ADFS authentication.
- Managed NY - NJ data center relocation project moving over 50 virtual machines, ESX hosts and subnets.
Sr. Project Manager
- Provided critical project management services on over 10 initiatives, including start to finish project plans, timelines and milestones and directed cross functional team activities to relocate active datacenter, applications and databases, without impacting production.
- Coordinated the evaluation of 24 legacy applications, organized transformation architecture design sessions, created migration project plans and event runbooks. Establish and maintain event call center, provide status reports and event updates to management.
- Assisted in 12 budget proposals and 8 critical program timeline presentations.
- Liaised and coordinate application and data center migration teams. Established status communications, and prioritized migration schedule.