To guide organizations to fully integrated supply chain excellence through system and process implementation.
Confidential, Overland Park, KS
Project Manager / WMOS Subject Matter Expert
- Worked with CCM Hockey Company in Montreal to upgrade from version Manhattan 2009 to WMOS version 2018.
- Performed configuration and unit testing.
- Performed upgrades from 2013 to 2017.
- Led NextView implementation at Confidential distribution facility that integrated to both Manhattan WMi and Work Force time keeping applications.
- Supported post go live initiatives to stabilize inventory integrity, develop reports, and improve productivity / throughput for Expeditors in their Rancho Cucamonga facility on Confidential ’s WMOS 2016 application.
- Productivity improvements consisted of replenishment creation and tasking changes, pack wall changes, returns process stabilization, and enhanced waving strategies for retail footwear orders. Supported SCI initiatives to meet operational needs.
- Documented gaps and Manhattan WMOS extension/modification needs for Hillshire Foods fold in to Tyson Foods with WMOS 2011 and SAP. Developed needs requirements for SCI to support change over to new host.
- Led configuration, integrated testing, and training of Manhattan Associates Platform (version 2013) for Confidential in their expanded 500k square foot western distribution facility in Redlands, California. The PSS facility uses in line receiving conveyors, a tilt tray sorter, and an outbound Intelligrated sorter.
- Assisted with setting up RF Transactions to create necessary data for use in their LM software.
- Upgrade from 2006 to 2013.
- Led configuration, integrated testing, and training of Manhattan Associates Platform for Confidential in their 800k square foot eastern distribution facility in Ohio.
- The PSS facility uses in line receiving conveyors, a tilt tray sorter, and an outbound Intelligrated sorter.
- Assisted Payless in their transition to a 3PL for all e - com shipments.
- Developed technical specifications and testing scripts for new Reebok e-commerce interfaces between order entry site and Manhattan Associates WMOS as a part of integration to new facility.
- Implemented Manhattan Associates WMOS (version 2009) through full life cycle of configuration, testing, and training in Montreal, Panama, Korea, and Germany for adidas. Korean and German projects included complex interfaces to conveyor and unit sortation systems. Performed configuration for adidas in their new Mexico City facility. Worked with reports team by supplying SQL statements required for SCI reports. Worked with LM team to ensure proper setup of RF transactions to accommodate WM LM needs.
Confidential, Overland Park, KS
- Led configuration and testing of Manhattan Associates WM for Open Systems (WMS) in 900k square foot startup facility.
- Led and coordinated client through WMS configuration, unit testing, and volume testing with host and MHE systems.
- Trained data center operators on EIS troubleshooting for MHE interfaces.
- Developed SQL queries for data creation, testing validation, and production reports.
- Documented test results and prepared weekly status reports and project plan updates for executive team.
- Developed detailed configuration manual.
- Tested and supported Manhattan Associates WM for Open Systems in 415k square foot startup facility for Confidential.
- Led and coordinated unit, integration, user acceptance, field acceptance, and volume testing for WMS and its interaction with the FKI conveyor and 700 chute unit sorter material handling systems.
- Maintained system issue list and provided site support for go live.
- Also supported late phase testing effort as well as go live.
Confidential, San Antonio, TX
Senior Operations Manager
- Successfully tested and implemented Click Commerce WMS and Manifesting applications that interfaced with Peoplesoft ERP, Siemens Dematic conveyor, Symbol RF units, and legacy serialization system.
- Managed 3 configuration analysts and 3 order fulfillment supervisors in a 250,000 square foot facility that shipped 9 million pounds of paper annually across catalog and custom state testing programs. Oversaw all WMS activity and configuration.
- Initiated process and system changes that improved picking productivity by 50%.
- Developed and implemented a 4 shift system that provided 24 hour, 7 day a week picking capability with no overtime.
- New schedule saved over 450,000 dollars in labor during 12 week peak season.
- Eliminated need for packing stations and reduced labor in shipping by 40%.
- Developed numerous RFP and technical requirement specifications for WMS modifications.
- Recipient of corporate innovation award for work with WMS modifications.
Confidential, Dallas, TX
- Led a successful Optum WMS implementation project at Cummins aftermarket.
- Developed configuration manual that detailed the WMS setup and use.
- Performed project management role that included the development of Microsoft Project Plan, Issues Log, weekly update, and invoicing.
- Performed Conference Room Pilot Testing with Oracle Retail WMS.
Confidential, Memphis, TN
- Led “Train the Trainer” classes for WMS use and Stock Movement Equipment.
- Developed extensive procedures for inventory reconciliation handling within WMS.
- Filled in as a temporary fulfillment supervisor during busy season.
- Worked with Confidential consultants to perform process improvement studies of all DC functional areas.
- Established engineered time standards for shipping and unit picking departments.
- Recipient of Confidential Store team awards in two consecutive years.