Experienced Project and Program Manager in diverse industries that include Financial Services, Healthcare, Publishing and Telecom. Definitive abilities in leadership, team building, motivating, planning, and executing plans. Skilled in building sustained alliances with top executives, customers, IT Managers, Project Sponsors, Vendors and other stakeholders.Expert in providing robust ERP (Oracle, PeopleSoft and SAP) Project and Program Management solutions. Managed Mergers, Splits and Upgrades. Proficient in creating and managing Project - Plans, Dashboards, Risks, Issues Plan, Communication Plan and Budget with Waterfall and Agile Methodologies. Reputation for maintaining the integrity of budgets, resources and timelines has earned multiple engagements .
Project Management, Program Management, Risk Management Resource Management and Change Management, EPLC (Enterprise Project Life Cycle) and PWA (Project Web App), MS Project and Clarity, Plainview, Jira, Confluence PPP Project Portfolio Portal, UNIX, Oracle 8i, Blue Martini, Interwoven, Visual Basic, Ingres 6.5, C, C++, HTML, XML, Dreamweaver, Java, Java Scripts, Perl, Perl Scripts, SAP R/3 (HR Module), UML, OO (A, D, I), SharePoint, Microsoft (Project, SharePoint, FrontPage, Word, Excel - (pivot tables, vlookups, Macros, Outlook, PowerPoint, Visio, etc.), Vignette, Blue Martini, Macromedia Dreamweaver, Ingres Database, and Relational Database Systems and Cloud based technologies.
Sr. Project and Program Manager
- Replaced the legacy Anti Money Laundering (AML)
- Transaction Monitoring CRM application from Actimize to SAS (cloud-based CRM) Created and managed the WBS (Work Breakdown Structure) and kept the project on track with respect to Scope, Budget and Schedule.
- Created the Communications plan and the RACI charts.
- Managed the Risk and Issues and Budget.
- Performed the full life cycle. Sunset the Actimize AML software.
- Used Agile KANBAN to keep track of tickets.
Skills and Technologies: Project Management, Program Management, Risk Management Resource Management and Change Management. EPLC (Enterprise Project Life Cycle) and PWA (Project Web App), MS Project and SharePoint, PPP Project Portfolio Portal.
Sr. Project and Program Marketing Manager
- Successfully developed and deployed Marketing applications for EMA, AsPAC and AMR Regions.
- Responsible for the entire PMLC (Project Management Life Cycle), ALM (Application Lifecycle Management) and client onboarding.
- The solution for successful launch in the AMR region was purchased and deployed in the EMA and AMR regions.
Skills and Technologies: Project Management, Program Management, Risk Management Resource Management and Change Management. SAP-CRM and MSD-CRM (Microsoft Dynamics). Managed Global teams in US, Netherlands, China, and India. Used Planview, Jira, Microsoft Project and ServiceNow.
Sr. Program Manager
- Successfully centralized the desperate systems of the Financial Risks systems for loans, commitments and deposits to improve efficiency and performance. Managed Risks and a budget of 10M USD.
- Covered seamlessly for the Senior Program Manager on a critical project while she was out on maternity.
Skills and Technologies: SDLC, Change Management and Release Management, Planview, Jira, Microsoft Project, Optic tool and ServiceNow.
PROJECT MANAGER/SR. BUSINESS ANALYST
- Conducted BST (Business System Transformation) for a PMO with 22 projects for OEM (Order Entry Management),
Skills and Technologies: SDLC, OEM, P2P, Project, Change Management and ServiceNow.
Sr. PROJECT/PROGRAM MANAGER
- Restored government mandated PCI compliance regarding their credit card risk as well as cyber security risk.
Skills and Technologies: Agile/Jira, Planview, RAID Log, Malware, viruses, Cryptography, Identity and authentication, Cloud Security, Incidence response, Contingency planning and Change and Risk Management.
Sr. PROJECT MANAGER
- Deployed a three tier benefit system for EmblemHealth for lowering costs and enhancing benefits.
Skills and Technologies: Agile, traceability Matrix, Jira, Change and Risk Management.
Sr. PROJECT MANAGER
- Performed Data Migration of SAP - ERP system. Improved response time to a few seconds from 7 min resulting in a savings of $3M per month.
Skills and Technologies: SDLC, Microsoft Project, SAP-ERP (AR, GL, HCM, Manager, MM, IT Managers and SD), Change and Risk Management.
ERP IMPLEMENTATION PROJECT MANGER
- Performed the Oracle ERP split of Confidential in two entities (Financial and Education by building the PMO with 20 work streams.
Skills and Technologies: SDLC, Microsoft Project, Oracle-ERP (AP, AR, GL, MM, Security, P2P, WorkDay, HCM, MM and SD), Security, Disaster Recovery
- Created a strategy for Lead Open Enrollment Verification (OEV) process that guaranteed to complete in a 14-day window.
- Tasked with a key initiative of quantifying the amount of Late Enrollment Penalty (LEP) owed to BCBS and means of collecting the same.
- Created work flows for Medicare as a Secondary Provider (MSP).
- Recovered 5M USD for LEP, 4M USD for MSP and 4M USD for OEV process in 4 months.
Skills and Technologies Billing and Enrollment, OEV, MSP, Claims and Benefits, LEP and Visio Process Flows.
PROGRAM & PROJECT MANAGER
- Successfully upgraded Oracle ERP from ORACLE 11i To ORACLE 12.3.
Skills and Technologies: SDLC, Microsoft Project, Oracle-ERP (AP, AR, GL, MM, Security, HP-PPM, P2P, WorkDay, HCM, Manager, MM, IT Managers and SD), Security and Disaster Recovery.
- Got the environments ready for joint applications resulting from the Joint Venture of Confidential and Smith Barney.
- Facilitated the WAR room discussions and updated the management on the daily progress.
Skills and Technologies. HR / HRS (PeopleSoft), Mainframe, PCG, and LDAP. Used advanced Excel (functions like v-lookup, Pivot tables and Macros), Visio and PowerPoint for the work/data flow analysis.