- Senior Supply Chain and IT professional with over 20 years of experience in both small scale and enterprise wide implementation projects.
- Project experience includes interacting with SAP, Manhattan, RedPrairie, Legacy, and proprietary WMS systems.
- Project management experience includes managing multimillion dollar budgets, assembling and managing cross - functional and cross-regional teams.
- Project Management
- High Jump
- Business Process
- Process Improvement
- Building Cross Functional Teams
- Supply Chain Management
- Warehouse Management
- Team Leadership
- Project Planning
- Business Analysis
- ITIL V3 Certification
- PMI Membership
- Leading implementation for major US food manufacturer at 4 US DC sites
- Responsible for developing and implementing cloud based (Azure)infrastructure
- Leading post go live support to contract support vendor (DXC)
- Documenting and standardizing MHE equipment (Vehicle, handheld and voice pick RF units) and label printers
- Creating reporting and label design specifications and validating development and delivery including business acceptance
- Led implementation of JDA 2018.1. Converting 20+ year legacy WMS to Tier 1 system supporting 3PL apparel business.
- Responsible for project managing and participating in the execution of designing, planning and orchestrating the implementation of IT solutions in support of the Supply Chain Services (SCS) organization for both external and internal customers
- Managed and supported customer implementations at TGF locations including Mira Loma, Carteret and Carson DC’s
- Facilitated template approach for SOP’s, Business Requirement Documents, and Functional Specifications.
- Managed customer requests for changes and support requirements as liaison for SCS Solutions and Network Infrastructure team
- Implemented customer issue ticketing system (HP SM9)
- Responsible for managing all US IT spend utilizing Toll Standard Operating Model
Sr, Systems Analyst
- Prepared and validated system configuration, locations, and allocation and putaway algorithms.
- Created test scripts for UAT and performed initial validation
- Created and distributed status reports for UAT and system build progression.
- Created SOP’s and End User training sessions
- Coordinated installation of telecom infrastructure, RF devices and printers (label and paper)
- Designed, managed development and delivered apparel labeling application and process that enabled seemless integration of apparel transaction using SKU or UPC/EAN
- Implemented UPS Worldship integration to provide dynamic and systemic delivery of customer order status.