- Technical/Functional Project Manager with over 13+ years experience.
- Experience working as Project Manager /Scrum Master with various industry standards: Software Development Life Cycle (SDLC), Agile Methodology, Scrum, KANBAN, SAFe, and Waterfall.
- Used Project Portfolio Management tool to manage resource allocation, project costs and controls.
- Experience in Development, Project Management; proactively worked with customers in gathering business requirements and converting them into Technical systems specifications for the end product .
- Experience with various Project Management phases like Initiating,Executing,Planning,Closing,Monitoing .
- Experience in CRM based tools like Salesforce.com for Integration and creating applications & users.
- Experience on EDI Electronic Data Interchange related transactions of health industry under HIPAA compliance.
- Involved in providing Agile coaching while training organizational employees and teams.
- Solid understanding of and demonstrated experience in using appropriate tools: Agile Project Management tools such as Jira/Greenhopper, Rally, VersionOne or equivalent, Microsoft Project, Visio and more.
- Trained on several technologies like PPM, Commcare, Azure,Bigdata Hadoop Ambari nd more.
- Experience in managing I.T Infrastructure team, Data Scientist SME’s,Developers both onshore/off shore.
- Experience in handling multi million project while coordinating with multiple I.T teams across the organization.
- Experience in managing data integration,migration,using Public Cloud,BIG DATA Hadoop projects for 6+yrs utilizing various tools like DWH ETL Informatica,Salesforce.com,Netsuite,Adobe Analytics, BIG DATA Hadoop HDFS.
- Experience in resolving problems and removing impediments causing project work flow and process issues.
- Proven ability to translate Business needs into technology requirements that supports the company's Business objectives, and to successfully manage all phases of IT Projects from needs analysis and requirements definition to vendor, implementation, and training team on various methodologies like Agile,Scrum, Waterfall .
- Knowledge of one or more open - source Machine Learning framework
- Experience in facilitating Stand up meetings, Scrum process for better project requirement understandings and Release planning occurring weekly and training on Build/Release management to both onshore/offshoreenvironment.
- Experience on PPM Project Portfolio Management implementations.Experience with various Scrum ceremonies.
- Experience in coaching team as well as organizational employees on AGILE principles and methods.
- Experience as a Scrum Master responsible in making team organized for all tasks.
- Experience in handling both onshore as well as offshore teams for development phases.
- PMI,RUP, UML, CMM, SDLC, Agile, SaFe,Scrum,Kanban
- Microsoft SharePoint, Documentum
- Rational Suite, Test Director,Testflow for Jira.
- Informatica ETL 8.5/8.6, BI,Power BI Tool, SAP BO,SAP HANA,Peoplesoft 9.x Microsoft Visio, Rational Rose
- Salesforce.com,Netsuite,Public Cloud,Big Data Hadoop HDFS.
- Oracle 9i, Access 2003, SQL Server, Mongo DB,IBM MDM
- Adobe creative suite,Adobe Analytics, HTML,JAVA,FTP Client, .
Confidential, Dallas, TX
IT Project Manager / Scrum Master
- Managed project work flow while monitoring and documenting using Agile Project management methodology.
- Responsible for PDDI ( Product Data and Documentation Infrastructure) Project as a Technical Project Manager/Release Scrum Master.
- Developed solutions to enhance enterprise performance using ecommerce and Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP) applications to streamline business processes and accelerate time-to-market.
- Delivered project needs on time and within the agreed acceptance criteria in a hybrid methodology environment as they attempted to transition to an Agile Methodology.
- Effectively and efficiently managed ERP Delivery activities for the complete TI.com related solutions.
- Led teams across broad technical, financial and business disciplines. Focused teams on business objectives and tracked progress to ensure project milestones were completed on time, on budget and with the desired results.
- Mitigated risk factors through careful analysis of financial and statistical data. anticipated and managed change effectively in rapidly evolving environments.
- Defined processes and tools best suited to each project. Moved between agile and waterfall approaches depending on project specifics and client goals, creating detailed project road maps, plans, schedules and work breakdown structures.
- Reported progress to all stakeholders by Burn-Down Reports,Burn-Down Reports, and velocity target updates.
- Managed and owned complete Jira tool for maintaining both Kanban/ Scrum boards.
- Managed project workflow, Launch schedules, S/W Releases Deployments via Jira tool.
- Developing project plans, testing plans, production deployment plans, costing and budgeting plans.
- Wrote User Stories based on the requirements gathered from all the stake holders.
- Organized and facilitated Agile and Scrum meetings, which included Sprint Planning, Daily Scrums or Standups, Backlog Refinement, Sprint Review & Retrospective.
- Coordinated with systems partners to finalize designs and formalize requirements Utilized Story. Sizing and Planning Poker techniques as needed based on the length of the backlog and priorities.
Environment: Agile, Java, SAFe, Scrum, KANBAN,Java, MS -Visio, MS Project, MS Office,, Jira,Confluence .
Technical Project Manager/Scrum Master
- Managed project work flow while monitoring and documenting using Agile Project management methodology.
- Worked closely with Product owner & Stakeholders to bring the complete Scrum team’s inititatives
- Planned and managed multimillion-dollar project aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage and bottom-line gains while managing enterprise level program with over $60 Million+ annual savings.
- Worked closely with dev teams to ensure accurate integration of machine learning models into firm platforms
- Involved in data governance process and status updates to C-Level executives.
- Marching the team towards goal to take machine learning innovative technology breakthrough in implementation.
- Managed all Scrum related artifacts and ceremonies like daily stand up, sprint planning, retrospective and more.
- Coordinated cross functionals leads, team members spawning departments across data scientists, customer services, operations, automation and software developers for this promising highly visible effort.
- Responsible in increasing effectiveness scheduling, routing & capacity planning to maximize number of daily work order appointments, minimize technician resource personnel and optimize driving miles. Expected benefits are less driving, reduced overtime, increased capacity, enhanced load prediction and improved productivity.
- Provided team with coaching and awareness of Agile /Scrum/SaFe/Kanban during transformation stages.Managed multiple enhancements related Projects same time with cross functional teams nationwide.
- Involved in transforming legacy high maintenance application architecture to new serverless Docker/Kubernetes container platform that would self-heal and auto-scale with Jenkins-Elasticsearch-Kibana. Migrate to edge computing using real time Kafka data pipeline for data such as incidents, calls, appointments, map locations and vehicle tracking. Provided real time top-to-bottom connected roadmap using Agile Craft and assisted.
- Managed multiple teams Data Science,Infrastructure, Development,Testers involving in fast moving process.
- Escalated as needed to resolve issues/ roadblocks thus ensuring project deliverables are met in a timely fashion
- Developed strategies for hardware distribution, software requirements within budget.
- Involved in converting current work process into Microservices based process which was time consuming to improve fault isolation while increasing the deployment velocity during multiple application enhancements.
- Involved in Azure active directory integration for user authentication and profiles.
- Managed developers for data migration application to retrieve data from Azure.
- Involved in providing Agile Craft run thru dashboards, with forecasting,simulation, risk tracking and much more.
- Produced monthly project forecast to ensure defined scope was delivered and managed to timelines and budget; communicated project status to management and project stake holders.
- Identified risk by communicating and coaching with internal and external teams to finish the project successfully.
- Managed multiple teams from varios locations and IT resources across the organization to meet the Information Technology set for business goals
- Assembled resources, scheduled tasks & created timelines to maximize efficiency throughout each project phase.
- Managed reporting tools like JIRA, MS PROJECT for the complete project phases using Agile methodology driving continuous improvement of IT Project Delivery processes by advocating agility.
Environment: Agile, Hadoop, Java,Python,SAFe,GraphHopper,OptaPlanner, Docker,Kubernetes,Project Portfolio Management,Scrum, KANBAN,Microservices, Mongo DB,Agile Coach, MS -Visio, MS Project, MS Office, Agile Craft, Jira,Confluence .
Scrum Master, Agile Project Manager
- Involved in implementations using Agile, Scrum for development and quality assurance with multiple teams .
- As a Scrum Master removed impediments and protected team members from facing interruptions and distractions to maximize velocity and productivity while serving team as a Servant leader .
- Facilitated daily Scrum meetings, sprint planning, sprint review and removed impediments,trained other members about Agile methodology and Scrum .Conducted technical training session regarding Agile development methods.
- Managed all aspects of Agile development through Scrum processes manging distributed cross functional teams.
- Introduced the Agile & SCRUM process for the team and utilized Microsoft Team Foundation Server ( TFS ), JIRA to manage the team's software development lifecycle .
- Worked closely with Infrastructure team and Data scientist SME’s to run the work flow and data migration methods.
- Reported updates related to commited task to Product Owner and stakeholders through Sprint Burn-Down Reports, Iteration Burn-Down Reports, capacity,velocity estimation updates while involving in cost and budget planning phase.
- Involved in numerous upstream and downstream integration dependencies of SDLC process of a project work flow.
- Managed project work flow while monitoring and documenting using PMI methodology as required .
- Involved in facilitating CI/CD in Devops change proposal for getting approval for Release reports to all Stakeholders.
- Involved in Team design and trained to follow Kanban or Scrum based on project or user story.
- Worked on Version One reporting and troubleshotting regular basis.
- Involved in scheduling several meetings for managing multiple Ecommerce related properties for multiple web applications with cross functional team for development.
- Worked closely with Product owner & Stakeholders to bring the complete Scrum team’s inititatives .
- Provided team with coaching and awareness of Agile /Scrum/SaFe/Kanban during transformation stages .
- Managed Paired Programming on allowing two people to sign up for specific task .
- Involved in Mob Programming to assist the whole team function together during the software development phase.
- Organized and facilitated project planning in MS SharePoint and JIRA, daily stand-up meetings, reviews, retrospectives, release planning, demos, and other Scrum-related meetings .
- Managed data Release planning and workflows utilizing Agile Scrum methodology based on two week iteration.
- Used Rally, VersionOne, Jira and TFS for reporting and managing Scrum team work flow progress.
- Utilized Version One software to define, track, and document user stories
- Involved in enhancing Planview PPM tool to align with governance process .
- Involved in executive management status reporting across all relevant Vendor Management activities.
- Facilitated Sprint Planning to prioritize Product Backlog with Product Owners .
- Involved in data migration and changes using DWH ETL Informatica and Salesforce.com.
- Created reports and dashboards in JIRA &Confluence to track project status to report to finance team.
- Coached and assisted Product Owners in grooming,creation and maintenance of Product Backlog .
- Coached team members on Agile principles and created GANTT Charts to track project.
- Tracked and communicated team Sprint Velocity, Burn down Chart and Sprint, Release through JIRA .
- Collaborated with development team to plan sprints, documented status reports, cost estimates, and resource plans.
- Worked on PPM tool for task progress status management, resource plan, cost planner and project plan.
- Involved in facilitating various solutions for business requirements process Story, Epic documenting.
- Involved in evaluations, identifications of various risks, issues and made necessary recommendations.
- Prepared Project Charter comparing Scope of the project, Risk, Issues, Financial Budget task.
- Created the project charter,project plan, technical controls, dependencies and issues and risks, including deliveries, scope management and budget forecasts.
Environment: PPM-Project Portfolio Management, AMS, Agile, Planview, Hadoop,RPA,SAFe, Scrum,ETL Informatica DWH 8.X/9.X,Machine Learning Azure ML KANBAN, PMI-Methodologies, Waterfall,Agile Coach, MS -Visio, MS Project, TFS,SAP HANA,Scrum Master, MS Office, Version One, Jira, Confluence,Rally & Wrike.