Manage and motivate Agile project groups in order to complete customer product delivery frequently and with quality. Involved with team management, planning, customer support, process management and a focus on continuous improvement. Software development expertise, knowledge of Agile methodology, time management, multitasking, leadership, Vendor management, attention to details, and excellent oral and presentation skills.
Confidential, Columbus, OH
Vice President, Agile Program Manager
- Managed the successful delivery of ZSeries Master Broker move from AIX to Mainframe platform that included migrating 84 applications and over 200,000 hours of work.
- Teams included infrastructure and Agile application teams.
- Built new secure - from-the-start mainframe active/active environment consisting of 180+ queue managers and 50+ brokers.
- Project included $30MM of new hardware installation.
- Program utilized an Agile Program approach that included both Agile Scrum and Waterfall teams.
- Managed Cyber Security Initiative Multifactor Authentication (MFA) program for both RACF and ACF2 in the mainframe environment. In collaboration with IBM and Computer Associates, delivered over 65 products upgraded for MFA. Activated over 2000 technical User IDs for MFA with quality.
Vice President, Technology Program Director
- Directed the Auto Finance Student Lending technology project management team in the delivery of tactical and strategic technology projects.
- Led a staff of 20 project management technical professionals aligned to a disciplined development life cycle process.
- Developed and implemented project management maturity plan that included: Alignment to best practices, Off Cycle Release Process, PM Skill expectation assessment and development, team leadership aligned to team maturity, Conversion to Clarity and established PM Metrics.
- Team managed to completion projects with total hours of 300K in 2015 and portfolio of 792K project hours.
- Created Auto IT PMO aligned to corporate PMO direction. Lead the management of the new Auto Release process and successful delivery of Auto monthly releases. This includes driving process improvements for both areas. Also coordinated resiliency for the Auto technology organization.
Vice President, Program Manager
- Led a staff of 13 project management technical professionals aligned to a disciplined SDLC process.
- Recognized as one of the top 25 Emerging Technology Leaders and participated in the 2013 Chase program.
- Established project management team to support technology projects and aligned to standardized system development process.
- Hired 11 team members and established team Tactical & Operational 2012 plan.
- Managed project portfolio of over 400K project hours.
Vice President, Program Manager
- Directed the strategic development and support for the Home Finance Imaging and Workflow Systems group. Functioning as program office for Imaging led initiatives.
- Lead Infrastructure refresh program leading to over $5MM charge back cost avoidance by moving to a Virtual Server model for image processing.
- Applications supported include Captiva and Kofax for imaging and Filenet for workflow management. Lead support for 8 different business partners with a current page volume rate processed of over 33MM per month.
- Directed a stability program to improve the reliability and scalability of the systems.
Vice President, Technology Program Senior Director
- Lead the T&SS team’s delivery of the Integrated Test Environment project focused on creating a governed cross line of business test environment.
- Participated in the test program design including environment standards, configuration management, schedule management and central governance.
- Directed the T&SS technical teams in the successful integration of the wholesale financial systems within the Texas market. Overall program followed enterprise program conversion process. Event involved 85 applications, 12 major product teams, over 300 matrix team members and 60K hours of development effort.
Vice President, Infrastructure & Operations Managing Director
- Directed the successful design and build of the Enterprise Production Services organization based on the Plan, Do Check, and Act quality assurance principle to ensure continuous improvement across the group. Department progressed to CMM level 3 in two years. Key metrics of this department include over 1.5MM batch jobs per month across a myriad of platforms and operating systems including mainframe, large midrange (Tandem, AS400) and midrange (UNIX, Windows).
- Established geo-diverse operation command centers in Columbus and Chicago with full redundancy. All staff members were hired and cross-trained to support the various platforms and applications.
- Integrated several functional components in the department resulting in savings of over $950K for midrange and large midrange support that were integrated due to management avoidance.
- Abend rates were reduced by over 100% in the first eighteen months, from .56% to .24%.