An - winning Producer and Project Manager experienced with digital, UX design, mobile apps, video, film, animations, graphics, print, photo, and events. Worked in advertising, arts, fashion, corporate, pharma, healthcare, luxury, and non-profit. Skilled in marketing, branding, creative operations, and managing projects from inception to completion, including production and post. Effective at supervising, prioritizing and organizing workloads, improving productivity and efficiency while reducing project costs.
SOFTWARE PROGRAMS AND SKILLS:
Proficient on: Mac and Microsoft Office Suite, G-Suite, MS One Drive, Power Point, Excel, Keynote, Google Apps
Proficient in: JIRA, Asana, Trello, SharePoint, Hive, Contentful, Canvas, BaseCamp, FileMaker, SmartSheets, WorkFront, Ariba, Confluence, Shotgun, Slack, Google Hangouts, Monday.com, ShowMgr, AICP Budgeting, etc
Knowledgeable and proficient collaborating with teams using: Adobe Premier, Photoshop, After Effects, Adobe Illustrator, Final Cut Pro, Premier, Maya, Cinema 4D, Nuke, Sketch, Invision, Miro, Airtable, etc
Proficient collaborating with teams using: HTML, CSS, VSC, JS, WordPress, and SEO
Proficient in: Agile, Scrum, Kanban, and Waterfall project management processes
Senior UX Design Project Manager/ Design Operations Program Manager
- Managing intake and prioritization process, creation of briefs, project scope, and timeline for the Global Marketing CX Design Operations team and facilitating and leading processes of effective project execution
- Developing and maintaining program plan with detailed tasks and deliverables for the CX workstreams, ensuring alignment on key activities, stakeholder needs, decisions among diverse teams as well as allocating resources and tracking completion of tasks and activities
- Identifying risks and issues impacting CX led workstreams, maintain internal risk and issue log, and collaborate with Product Management to drive timely risk and issue resolution on the program level
- Participating in BRD walkthrough calls that are focusing on business perspective and working with cross-functional stakeholders to proactively identify dependencies impacting CRM workstreams
- Managing UX design pipeline of visual concepts, wireframes, sitemaps, design experience as well as implementation and communication with dev team, and daily scrum meetings
Senior Project Manager/Account Executive
- Managed a 360 full-service digital agency projects development process from ideation and strategy to delivery including website development, video, branding, print, social, direct mail, email marketing, and other workstreams for clients such as Cigna Global, Speechagain, Weight Watchers - WW, and MetLife
- Communicated directly with clients and owning the project from start to finish while maintaining relationships and knowing unique needs of each client’s business unit
- Collaborated across account teams, creative, and editorial to facilitate and lead project scoping, assets trafficking and deliverables, strategic objectives and risk management, and reporting on project progress
- Assigned and managed workflow through diverse project management systems that best aligns with client’s needs such as Asana, BaseCamp, Teams, Sharepoint, OneDrive, Slack, G-Drive, JIRA, and others.
Senior Project Manager
- Managing a product development process of ideation and strategy, research, UX design and content through visual design and assets production to development implementation, quality assurance, and delivery
- Responsible for creating and managing smooth project flow including workshops, prototyping, user testing and overall production while using Agile methods
Digital Project Manager
- Collaborated with cross-functional teams for clients such as Walmart, Mattel, and BuzzFeed in creating a new form of entertainment and immersive advertising experience using a streaming platform Eko that lets audiences choose their own adventures - Barbie Dream Floor
- Developed a comprehensive video game/mobile app and implementing an innovative platform technology that allows viewers to affect and control interactive entertainment like never before - Walmart Toy Lab
- Managed app development process, creating wireframes, UX design, UI implantation and coding while working with CSS, VSC, Lottie, PNG Sequences, and After Effects as well as liaising teams of developers, UX designers, 3D artists, and creative directors.
- Managed daily scrums, QC process and QA testers, and tracked delivery milestones across multiple platforms such as Android, iOS/MacOS, Web, Windows, and others
- Act as the main client contact for all digital project-related communication liaising over 90 members to accommodate rapid change and deliver work under tight deadlines
Senior Project Manager
- Represented Industrial Color agency in their digital, video, and post-production services working on-site with their client Confidential ’s
- Strategically planned priorities and communicated with clients and team, and improved production of deliverables for 75%
- Act at a primary point of contact for day-to-day details for client and team, and handled over 200 emails daily
- Managed a team of 14-16 members on several locations/studios while collaborating with over 10 clients daily
- Managed delivery and production of over 500 digital files daily while working with luxury and finest art valued over $10M
- Managed all day-to-day operations including budgets and resources allocation, scheduling, coordinating competing priorities, and tracked progress by creating reports detailing the status of projects
Project Manager/Design Producer
- Managed creation of graphics design elements and approvals through cross-functional global marketing and vertical leadership teams
- Supervised production of 30-40 projects daily such as promo graphics, social graphics, prints, logos, lower thirds, and show packaging
- Responsible for 8-10 designers’ allocations and workload using JIRA and efficiently communicated all feedback and changes to team members, creatives, and clients
- Worked closely with project managers/clients to ensure that all objectives, strategies and deadlines provided have been met
- Worked with the Director of Production to assess upcoming initiatives and work to proactively anticipate needs
- Worked as contractor and consultant with various clients such as A+E Networks, AgencyRx, Mechanism Digital Agency, Procter & Gamble, Symphony 19, WebMD, Adrenaline USA, Coca-Cola, AstraZeneca, and others.
- Supervised entire post production process including editing, color correction, sound design and editing, VFX, motion graphics, and conforming.
- Responsible for creative feedback, quality control, tracking, and delivery of final assets
- Managed post-production and workflow of video projects, commercials, and films that included motion graphics, 2/3-D animation, and visual effects.
- Supervised up to 10-12 artists/editors/animators while coordinating and liaising with creatives and stakeholders.
- Worked for agencies and studios while directly interacted and managed 7-8 clients from corporate, healthcare, pharma, beauty, or other types of industries
- Produced numerous videos and arthouse feature films that have garnered over 30 s, domestic and international theatrical distribution as well as streamed on all major online platforms such as Netflix, Amazon, iTunes, Google Play, Vimeo, and others.
- Worked as contractor and consultant with various clients such as Symphony 19, Vagrant Records, Confidential, Marek and Associates, PGA, Truth Force, Audi, Nestle, Heineken, WebMD, Siemens and others.
- Creative development and execution of pre-production, shooting, live action, and post-production, including development, casting, budgeting, scheduling, finding locations, licensing, contracts and legal paperwork, unions, payroll, invoices, and tax incentives.
- Lead and managed projects that involved from 20 - 100 cross-functional team members and 10-15 vendors.