- Diligent, quality focused, servant leader, Confidential Framework Practitioner Consultant & program manager.
- I consistently receive high marks for having strong soft skills and for the ability to get things done.
- My objective is to deliver on the strategy and tactics of my organization with a high degree of quality and integrity.
- Through meeting that objective I gain career and personal satisfaction.
- IT Portfolio management
- IT Planning Investment Selection
- Agile and Confidential Framework (SAFe) Practitioner (SPC5 with many additional sub - s, PO, RTE, SM) and workshop design and delivery include remote delivery
- Work intake, prioritization, portfolio process enablement
- Organizational Key Results and transformation road mapping
Agile Prog. Mgr.
- Provide coaching to various divisions at Confidential as an Agile coach (assessments, learning/coaching plans, Agile Release Train (ART) launch and PI Planning event coaching
- Participant with different functions on a scrum team for the Agile Center of Excellence ART as we continue to stand up the Confidential Framework (SAFe) at Confidential (team member, Scrum Master, Product Owner)
- Deliver SAFe courses (Leading, SM, PO/PM, DevOps) across the enterprise, as well as, provide foundational courses.
- Design and develop programs for specific audiences and their working context for Epic Owners, Product Managers, Product Owners, Scrum Masters, and Leadership
- Redesign and provide SAFe courses with permission of Confidential for remote delivery
IT Program Manager
- Agile Transformation: participant in core group leading the Agile transformation at the company. Includes acting as a scrum master for one of the transition teams, being a local Agile Champion group facilitator, and achieving SPC4 to enable Agile Release Train coaching, scrum team coaching and delivery of Confidential Framework courses with the goal of continuing to move the SAFe transformation forward within the company
- Enterprise Planning facilitation including guidance on process and deliverables to drive executive review and recommendations for investment selections and portfolio mix.
- IT and Business Strategic multi-year planning via capability capture and software product roadmap alignment
- Enterprise PMO lead for Commercial Portfolio project deliver health, including health KPI monitoring, necessary follow up and cross functional team collaboration, as well as issue resolution to bring work back on track
- Leader for day-to-day oversight on rollout of Resource Capacity Management (RCM) strategic initiative to increase WellPoint IT capability maturity: define and guide process redesign, define Planview requirements, facilitate consensus and support of initiative with partner teams, develop and drive implementation from strategic approach to tactical steps
- Principal to create and maintain operational support for resource supply and demand management program, including 1:1 end-user support, development and deployment of coaching model for end-user support; create content and approach for as refresher and for on-boarding new associates; facilitate continuous improvement discussions, decisions and implementations
IT Portfolio Director
- IT liaison in support of local group business segment:
- Single point of contact into IT for strategic executives in West such as Plan Presidents, Plan Chiefs of Staff and Sales/Account Management and Operations
- Advocate within IT for respective business areas by working closely with IT Vice Presidents, Staff Vice Presidents, and Directors
- Strategic planning:
- Coordinate various application teams to support IT planning and prioritization activities with appropriate enterprise & governance processes
- Actively partner with governing body leads
- Work with business planning partners to ensure alignment and prioritization of business and IT strategic plans
- Elevation point for issue resolution
- Coaching of project managers on best practices and driving consistencies among projects for reporting, planning and managing and controlling work.
- Assessment for work intake initial filtering (small changes vs. project work vs. production support)
Technical Project Manager Senior
- Program Manager on complex integration of legacy & Confidential and claims database to Confidential. flagship system and peripheral systems, including system build out, data migration and conversion
- Spearhead development and implementation of program controls for ensuring compliance with corporate Sarbanes-Oxley controls
- Independently manage complex programs or large enterprise technical projects, such as broad-based information systems, full life-cycle application development, building enterprise applications or data warehouse planning and development
- Coach and mentor project team members, stakeholders and leaders