- HR Specialist with experience in delivering quantifiable results across diverse industries including Retail, Finance, Consumer Products, and Healthcare. Has ability to drive Global Initiatives from Implementation to Adoption through a collaborative approach, coupled with team leadership skills. Adept at learning and applying new skills and systems quickly.
Senior HRIS Analyst
- Project Management processes/systems across work streams including planning of life cycle of the project, identifying key project activities and milestones, etc.to support Confidential Corporate Functions (IT, HR, Finance, Legal)
- Drove HR technology solutions, process improvements, and policy changes to improve user experience and process efficiency across various HCM modules (HCM, Recruiting, Benefits, Compensation, Absence, Payroll interface)
- Serving as the cross - functional technical liaison between third-parties and internal stakeholders in regards to system enhancements, upgrades, and data integrity. (Annual Reviews, Open Enrollment, HCM System Improvements)
- Led multiple system updates for HR subject matter experts within team (Recruiting, Benefits, Compensation) by performing functional testing for all enhancements, break/fix activities, upgrades, and maintenance as required.
- Handed processes of Workday HRIS System and drove collaboration with teams involved in updating the configuration of multiple areas of the HCM Platform such as Talent, Onboarding, Recruiting, Benefits, Compensation and Staffing.
- Working with multiple Global Centers of Excellence (COE) to manage updates to business processes that will be handled within Workday, such as management of tasks and job changes to business process configurations and report writing
- Supported COE Leads and HR Partners with tasks, approvals and configuration of new processes within Workday, as well as updating all corresponding training materials and providing global webinars and training presentations when necessary.
- Managed 6 updates of Workday, 24 through 29, by assessing impact to users and key processes after configuring new enhancements and performing regression testing as well as distributed updated training guides and other materials.
Project Management-Change Management Specialist
- Managed PeopleFluent Quality Assurance Testing (QAT), and training sessions through Learning Management System
- Created Quick Reference Guides (QRG) training materials for all processes related to Workday and PeopleFluent
- Worked collaboratively with Managers, Directors and VPs to create Change Impact Assessments to prioritize and manage updates to systems and processes, and then communicated key change impacts through Town Halls
- Established Change Management Assessment processes, new format for HR Town Halls and QAT sessions, the creation and distribution of over 50 Quick Reference Guides, which increased user-understanding of system and process updates
Change Management Associate
- Assessed and eliminated Departmental Data Gaps and Redundancies during redevelopment of Employee Reference Guides, which included information of total transformation of each position from current state through implementation.
- Developed series of deliverables aimed at seamlessly integrating upcoming changes to all positions and departments as well as expanding communication between departments to navigate through transformation more efficiently.
- Conducted multiple interviews with Directors to capture necessary data to assess system metrics, impacts and levels of priority to establish project guidelines from design to implementation and ultimately adoption for each Department.
- Successfully established collaborative strategy to drive Adoption of changes in Systems, Processes, and Requirements as well as assisted Process Alignment Team to establish fits and gaps between legacy and future systems.