- Hands - on technology savvy and motivated contributor driving applications architecture & design, new technology proof-of-concepts (POC).
- His major roles include Delivery Lead, Technical Project Manager, Technical Lead, Application Architect, Consultant and developer of large & complex projects.
- Technical Delivery Manager leading a team of technical lead and senior developers providing high quality software solutions, core business applications, and system support across projects.
- Excellent understanding of commercial insurance domain.
- Windows NT/2008/XP, UNIX, AS/400
- J2EE, SQL, XML, XSL, SOAP, RESTFul, XML, XSD,
- Oracle, DB2, SQL Server, IMS Z/OS,MongoDB
- Enterprise Architect, Eclipse, Toad, SVN, CVS,Kafka
- WAS 8.0, Web logic 8.1, Tibco, Navision Attain, Rally, MPP, RSA
- Design, planning and development of change data capture processes that drive the data load from legacy IMS and DB2 database.
- Design and development of new microservices.
- Data analysis and environment setup
- Lead and Mentor development team.
- Environment setup and define the CDC process and plan for legacy RQI systems.
Onsite Technical Delivery Manager
- Provide software development management, direct and mentor Confidential teams in the delivery of high-quality products on time and within budget using agile methodology
- Coordinate with cross-functional teams to ensure alignment to architectural design, dependency impacting delivery, build and release activities
- Provide key status to senior-level management and IT stakeholders during project design, build, testing and deployment phases.
- Worked with IT lead and architect to develop technology concepts, requirements, design alternatives and costs for new systems initiatives.
Onsite Technical lead
- Requirement Analysis, Design, Implementation, Testing, Deployment and Documentation.
- Prepare and review the Detailed design specification document
- Coding, Unit and Integration testing of new components using J2EE and Java Caps
- Mentor the offshore and onshore team and provide them guidance on day to day activities