- As an IT leader, military veteran, and management consultant with a proven track road in building cross - functional IT teams, developing strategic roadmaps, and implementing ERP solutions such as ServiceNow, BMC Software, HP, and SAP. I have 15 years of experience in ITIL. My industry experience includes financial services, energy, utilities, information technology, and manufacturing.
- Leveraged knowledge and experience to deliver end-to-end solutions on the ServiceNow platform, includes functional, process, and technical implementations products within ServiceNow ITSM Suite.
- Managed and facilitate the development of client deliverables, executive summary read-outs, and detail fact-based analyses, as well as leading onshore/offshore teammates in the software development lifecycle cycle (SDLC) and agile methodologies.
- Led presentations of essential solution design, technology architecture concepts, and demonstrations to client stakeholders as well as the ability to work as part of a team to implement solutions in an Agile-SCRUM framework.
Project Management/Presales Consultant
- Responsible for planning and overseeing project activities to ensure timely completion within budget. Designated project resources, prepared budgets, monitored progress and kept stakeholders informed throughout the project. Facilitated kickoff, workshops, and user stories supporting the Agile/SDLC development cycle. The first point of escalation determined risk and issues and the recommended mitigation activities/action plan.
- Coordinated the transition from the Confidential sales team reviewed the SOW to determine project resources. Proposed deliverables and key project plan milestones obtained the client’s approval and signoff. Provided feedback on request for proposal (RFP). Provided insight into the ServiceNow Platform. Worked with customers and ServiceNow architect to understand their technical enablement challenges and documented the strategic objective and organizational change management challenges.
- Coordinated and led contract negotiations and obtained the required internal $1.8M budget for ServiceNow, included our day one FTE staffing requirements. Deliverables included a business case proposal, presentation, SOW, implementation plan, and training across the entire enterprise
- Managed the IT Service Management teams' professional service provider and daily activities (Change, Release, Knowledge, Incident, Major Incident, Configuration, and Problem Management).
- Led process analysis and developing of IT Key Performance Indicators(KPIs) and aligned Key Risk Indicators (KRIs) based on IT Risk and Security Vulnerabilities
- Defined overall solution strategy, developed, managed, and lead enterprise Change Management the Change Advisory Board (CAB) and emergency CAB to control and document the release of Configuration Items (CI) into the production environment
Confidential, Dallas, TX
AVP - PMO
- Created the PMO Organizational framework by reducing and standardizing the multitude of different documents used throughout the PMO SDLC. Led to a more repeatable framework that reduces these affected key performance indicators (KPIs): time-to-market, the overall quality of the PMO delivery methods, and reduced project cost.
- Managed the governance and oversight of 74 strategic enterprise-wide efforts identified by the OCC. Responsible for leading several different organizations in determining our approach and executing these tasks to mitigate OCC related findings. These strategic initiatives supported the c-level suit and board of director’s vision and goals based upon the Management action plan communicated and approved by the OCC.