- Enterprise Agile Coach/Consultant with over ten years of experience in the ICT sector. Proved involvement in delivering training and leading large - scale agile transformations. Vast experience with Systems Development Life Cycle (SDLC) in both waterfall and agile with a clear focus on qualitative deliverables. Proficient in leading and coordinating teams on different time zones and on diversified cultural backgrounds. Expert in root cause analysis and content management system assessments. Excellent interpersonal skills.
Enterprise Agile Coach
- Product Owner for the Agile Center of Excellence and Lead Agile Coach for a broad portfolio of projects.
- Heavy involvement with European Institutions, Public Agencies and Enterprises.
- Lead Enterprise Trainer on a wide variety of agile flavors and Lead Content Creator for agile onboardings.
- Agile Project Management tools support and verification (Atlassian, Microsoft).
- CoP facilitator and SPOC for C-suite agile inquires.
- Broadcaster and author of several articles on agile both internally and externally.
- Founding member of the Lean Agile Center of Excellence (LACE).
- SAFe deployment core team member. Agile Coach and Consultant overseeing the transition from waterfall to agile.
- Working closely with all enterprise stakeholders and consulting on the necessary adaptations.
- Delivering trainings across the globe on all SAFe roles and facilitating PI events to ensure smooth rollover to the new mode of operation.
- Liaison of central LACE towards tool adaptations and process calibrations. Working closely with IT to deliver cutting edge solutions to the teams.
- Reporter and media caster of SAFe events across company’s social channels.
Technical Project Manager
- Led Documentation department’s innovation projects and campaigns on Rich Media as a Scrum Master in an agile setup.
- The team managed to deliver a 135% increase in Rich Media penetration throughout the organization.
- Closely monitored industry trends and revised curricula on Graphic Design / Rich Media creation to enable project teams to deliver on customer expectations.
- Established a technical content testing process so that documentation deliverables get the necessary attention from R&D and managed to increase involvement by technical SMEs by 40%.
Product/Program Quality Manager
- Provided quality management leadership and supported initiatives to streamline quality improvement in terms of performance and efficiency.
- Value Stream Mapping workshops’ facilitator and Lean Six Sigma projects mentorship.
- Managed risk assessment on all products/programs assigned to.
- Internal auditing and root cause analysis instructor delivering internal classes on the methodology.