- A committed and dependable Senior Project Manager who has proven project planning, reporting, and execution skills, and offers 20+ years of successful leadership in all phases of diverse technology projects.
- PMP, and fifteen years of Insurance domain experience.
- Proven track record of Project/Program Management, PMO practices, Budgeting and Forecast, Offshore Development, Vendor Management, Risk Management, Change Management, Quality Management, Software Development Life cycle and IT governance.
- Expert in Waterfall and Agile project management methodologies: Able to manage large & complex project teams and also known to meet or exceed timeline and budgetary targets.
- Promotes cross - functional collaboration to achieve business results, including individuals from other parts of a client-vendor account in the decision-making process, and leads to resolve conflicts with peers and team members.
- Activities performed - Sales to Delivery Handover, Initiation, Requirement Planning, Cloud Environment provisioning, Estimation and SOW, Customer buy-in discussion, Timeline/scheduling, on boarding, Solutioning, External & Internal Integrations, AMS transitioning and wrap-up. The below projects include - Initiation, Blueprint, Foundation, Gap Analysis, Phase implementation, SIT, UAT, Training, final go-live and handed over to Production support..
- Working to implement a fully integrated Majesco suite solution (Digital 1st, Policy, Billing, Claims and EDW) for California based Insurance carrier specialized in providing Insurance to Nonprofits Organizations.
- Successfully implemented fully Integrated Majesco Suite solution (Policy, Billing, Claims and EDW) for an Arizona based start-up E&S carrier. The solution is now in Maintenance & production support.
- Implemented a new custom LOB for an existing Texas-based customer - This include understanding high level requirements and provide the range of estimation, selection of team (Development, Integration and QA) and optimizing the organizational process of the customer.
- Implemented Majesco’s first-ever fully integrated solution (Policy, Billing and Claims) for a start-up South Florida Insurance carrier
- Parallel working on production support activities for another client from Mid-West. This includes - Defect triaging, SLA Management, providing solutions and Client Management
Sr. Project Manager
- Worked with Policy Transformation and Billing Implementation projects: From Legacy to STG Suite of applications.
- Successful implementation of a transformational project for the ‘Billing and Payment’ functionality in Confidential (From Compatibility Analysis to Implementation & Data Conversion, Also provided post-implementation support)
- This implementation includes “Majesco Billing Product implementation”
- Worked as a Project Manager of the enterprise program for a commercial line business owner insurance product.
- Worked as a Project Manager under Enterprise Billing and Payment Services in StateFarm Insurance.
- Managed multi-technology applications that required continued enhancements/changes to meet business needs.
- Project Manager for Admin Projects. Implemented technical and process infrastructure under a project framework in the projects below:
- ITIL Service Management processes and practices within DC8 for various development projects.
- Issues and Risks coordination for DC8, which included conducting Risk Identification sessions, Road-shows, helping out projects to identify/write/update Risks & Issues, also provided mitigation and a resolution plan.
- Tracked and consolidated Risks & Issues at the program level and presented to management.