- Experience in managing large, startup and cross domain projects with strong technical background in delivery high quality, full life cycle solutions.
- Successfully delivered in various domains Digital E - commerce (Telecom, Travel Technology platform), Content Management, Editorial, Pre-Press, Information Retrieval.
- Managed projects and have hands on experience for Microservices applications (AWS), Enterprise and cross domain architecture application.
- 8+ years’ experience in software teams working in Agile environment.
- Managed teams across geographies.
- Effective communication skills with different stakeholder, management, customers, team and vendors.
- Have 15+ years of technical experience.
Technical Product Manager/ Project Manager
- Managing entire SDLC of software products, including performance requirements, product design, systems engineering, technical documentation, budget execution, master schedule management, risk assessment, resource utilization, technical artifacts, product fielding and end user support.
- Developing different methodology and processes to reduce cost, save time and increase productive.
- Defined product, features from ideas to have maximum outcome for end users and business. Defined roadmap for MVP.
- Architect the solution, defined system architecture, database, flows, UI wireframe
- Managing Project manager and offshore and onshore, front-end, back-end development Teams
- Defined User Interface and guided UX design team to simplify UI for ease of use.
- Defining feature requirements, user stories and acceptance criteria, doing code reviews and testing
- Prioritizing product/team backlogs, track schedules and conducting daily scrums.
- Demoed prototype product to potential client(s).
- Developing microservice, coding for API using Dropwizard framework.
Tools: Used: Trello, Confluence, Slack, Zoom, Bitbucket, AWS, Mongo DB, Eclipse, Dropwizard, Java, Confluence, figma
Technical Product Manager/System Analyst
- Successfully brought many slow/dead projects to speed/deliverable by gap analysis, designing, defining UI and guiding teams technically.
- Worked on following projects/features: UCC, Mars, Video Choice, Tidal, Account Hub, By-Pass SAP for DID, Charges at MSISDN level
- Identified, researched and defined new product ideas to gain easy of product usage for end customer.
- Gathered business and technical requirements from cross functional partners and converted to functional and non-functional requirements.
- Created user stories having technical, business rules, UX/UI wireframe, acceptance criteria
- Identified issues and risks early in the project life cycle and developed, implemented, and tracked risk reduction/mitigation strategies.
- Reviewed and approved user stories, test cases, UX/UI wireframe for the partner Teams.
- Simplified complexed product scenarios by creating flow charts and sequence diagrams.
- Ensured delivery of the solution on time by working with SDEs (onshore, offshore), SDETs and scrum masters.
- Supported testing, launch, and on-going product management.
- Conducted Scrum meetings in absence of Scrum Master
Tools: Used: Draw.io, Visual Studio Code, Postman, Rally, Agile Craft, Jira