- Confidential is an Agile Project Manager, Certified Scrum Master and Project Management Professional with 12+ years of experience leading all phases of diverse technology projects in B2B, financial, insurance, reinsurance, manufacturing, and healthcare and IT industry.
- He is an expert in Agile and Waterfall project management methodologies.
- He has the ability to simultaneously manage multiple project teams (on/offshore) in a matrixed enterprise environment and deliver high quality enterprise applications that meet or exceed timeline and budgetary targets. He also has solid experience in Agile transformation and in building self - organizing cross functional teams.
- Confidential is a Technology Strategist that can plan and manage multimillion-dollar program aligning business goals with technology solutions to drive process improvements, competitive advantage and bottom-line gains.
- He is an excellent communicator and can leverage technical, business and financial acumen to communicate effectively with client executives and their respective teams.
- Managed $5 Million-dollar budgets and cross-functional teams of up to 30+ developers, analysts, architects, database administrators, infrastructure engineers, network engineers and security specialists using Agile Scrum, Kanban and DevOps methodologies.
- Led global matrixed organization across broad technical, financial and business disciplines. Focused teams on business objectives and tracked progress to ensure project milestones were completed on time, on budget and with the desired results.
- Mitigated risk factors through careful analysis of financial and statistical data. Anticipated and managed change effectively in rapidly evolving global business environments.
- Defined processes and tools best suited to each project. Moved between agile and waterfall approaches depending on project specifics and client goals, creating detailed project road maps, plans, schedules and work breakdown structures.
- Drove the high-quality completion of mobile, cloud, web, SaaS and client/server-based systems, software/database technologies and enterprise wide implementation of projects.
- Assisted in team development of 10+ member teams while holding teams accountable for their commitments, removed impediments to their work; leveraged organizational resources to improve capacity for project work; and mentored to develop team members.
- Supported multiple Product Owners in managing customer expectations for project deliverables, managing stakeholder communications, and helping to implement an effective system of project governance.
Software Development and Delivery
Business and Technology Collaboration
Architecture and Platform Decisions
Large Program Management
Talent Development and Coaching
Presentations and Negotiations
Global Team Leadership
Skills Summary: Agile Development / SCRUM Master
MS Azure Cloud System Development
Web System Development
Service Oriented Architecture
Costing & Budgeting
Team Building & Mentoring
Client Relations & Presentations
Business & IT Planning
Technology: Java, C#, .Net, SQL, Redux, React, Jenkins, Dockers, AWS, Test Flight, Sketch, SoapUI, SQL Server, Oracle, ETL, BODI, BOXI, Informatica, SAP GitHub, DevOps, Cloud based systems, Web, Mobile, SaaS, SOA, ESS, iOS, Android, TOAD, OBIEE, PeopleSoft, Salesforce, HP/QC, Version One, JIRA, Clarity, SharePointMicrosoft Excel, PowerPoint, Word, Visio, Microsoft Project, Rally, Salesforce, MS Azure Cloud
Scrum Master, Agile Project Manager
- Implement Salesforce CPQ and CLM to retool custom built program placement system (MarketPlace)
- Adopt agile development practices within the technology services group to improve technology development lifecycle and bring transparency in the process.
- Train/facilitate sprint planning, backlog grooming, scrums, demos & retrospectives, eliminate wasteful processes, saving money and time for the team
- Coordinate with vendors and in house team for release management
- Move the platform from on premise to MS azure cloud
- Embrace dev-ops culture and mindset for Continuous deployment and delivery
Scrum Master, Agile Coach, Project Manager
- Implement Agile development practices within the technology services group to improve technology development lifecycle and bring transparency in the process.
- Successfully led and coached 3 cross functional teams into Agile scrum framework
- Train/facilitate sprint planning, backlog grooming, scrums, demos & retrospectives Eliminate wasteful processes, saving money and time for the team
- Empower people, increased collaboration and accountability
- Facilitate SCRUM ceremonies to help team to move to a self-governing model. Work with Product Owners to groom backlogs and keep them updated.
- Implement a Product mindset in not only the delivery side but also in the discovery/analysis phase of the application.
- Implement changes to PMO and funding model to align them with Agile practices (Products vs Projects)
- Engage and lead strategy session for agile leadership
- Monitor project hours, resources and work updated via use of iteration burndown chart and analyze remaining work hours and work completed.
- Use dependent task analysis and assigned work concurrently to optimized project path
- Assist in defining project scope and objectives, including all relevant stakeholders
- Develop a detailed product roadmap and monitor and track progress
- Ensure resource availability and their allocation
- Monitor and report on project budgets and forecasts and explain variances
- Identify downstream impacts, including process, technology and change management and then coordinate with the appropriate contacts to solve
- Engage with Product Owners, Subject Matter Experts and IT teams to drive collaboration and communication
IT Agile Project Manager
- Led team of BI, .Net, ETL and QA teams to successfully complete projects while transforming software development to Agile Methodologies
- Engaged with Product Owners, System Matter Experts and teams to create a roadmap for Agile optimization
- Performed all AGILE rituals and ceremonies while continue to improve agile adoption within the team such as set up and lead daily SCRUMs, facilitate sprint retrospective meetings
- Monitored project hours, resources and work updated via use of iteration burndown chart and analyze remaining work hours and work completed.
- Used dependent task analysis and assigned work concurrently to optimized project path
- Managed and lead Sales Force Integration with existing systems
- Ensured that projects are delivered on-time, within scope and within budget
- Assisted in defining project scope and objectives, including all relevant stakeholders
- Developed a detailed project plan to monitor and track progress
- Ensured resource availability and their allocation
- Coordinated with internal resources and third-party vendors for the smooth execution of project
- Monitored and reported on project budgets and forecasts and explain variances
- Mitigated risks and addressed project obstacles as needed to bring stakeholders up-to-date on recent project developments
- Performed risk management at various stages of the project to properly triage project risks
- Performed and participated in fit-gap analysis for reporting needs
- Identified downstream impacts, including process, technology and change management and then coordinate with the appropriate contacts to solve
- Engaged with Product Owners, Subject Matter Experts and IT teams to drive collaboration and communication
- Performed impact analysis for downstream and upstream impacts including process, technology and change management and triage with the appropriate contacts
IT Project Manager
- Managed Project throughout the entire project lifecycle, including project initiation, proposals, project delivery, business liaison and stakeholder management, post implementation review and project closing
- Led team of nine people to complete SAP integration in Automotive division
- Performed daily stand up meetings and triage impediments
- Took part in setting project budgets and realistic schedule with business partners
- Implemented Salesforce cloud CRM for automotive division successfully on time and on budget
- Facilitated collaboration between internal IT, business and external consultants
- Migrated automotive division legacy systems to SAP
- Managed team of six developers and a tech lead to ensure that all milestones are achieved within the agreed timeframes
- Led daily stand up meetings and triage impediments
- Took part in setting project budgets and agreeing project time scales and deadlines with business partners
- Led weekly internal and external meetings on progress
- Ensured effective quality control processes are in place to monitor deliverables produced
- Ensured that projects conform to SDLC methodology and required PMBOK standards
- Conducted regular impact analysis in order to assess the consequences of the project deliverables on other sections of the business
- Assisted technical team in their design and development tasks
- Produced project definitions to include validated functional requirements, scope, roles, responsibilities, budgets, timescales and resources
- Functioned as a single point of contact for all communications for all stakeholders
- Facilitated coordination and collaboration between internal IT, business with external SAP consultants
IT Project Manager
- Led multiyear PL/I program upgrade for the department to completion
- Managed BO Reporting project for 401K participants and financial advisors
- Managed budget of $2.5 million and communicated variances to stakeholders
- Maintained detailed project plans, resource schedules, and timelines with major milestones for all aspects of the project
- Coordinated technical reviews with other IT groups to develop and document technical architecture and design.
- Managed Issue and Risk mitigation plan. Keep project sponsors updated on top issues and risks along with their mitigation plans.
- Scheduled and facilitated project team meetings to ensure progress and upcoming objectives are effectively communicated to team members.
- Communicated status reporting to ensure progress to project sponsors, key stakeholders and IT management.
- Coordinated the development of support documentation for the systems administration and support.
- Mentored and coached team members to develop them into a coordinated and high performing team.
- Ensured project objectives are met by monitoring and measuring progress regularly to identify variances from the plan and take corrective action as necessary.