- Successfully managed over 40 projects simultaneously, teams in excess of 100 members, and projects valued 100+ MM USD. Efforts included strategic planning, roadmap development, prioritization, program planning, vendor and product acquisition, technical and data architecture design, environment/infrastructure build - out, requirements gathering, full life cycle development, QA/ UAT, production roll-out, and training.
- Engaged Steering Committees and Change Control Boards for transparency and improved communications.
- Provided highly informative and succinct reporting, developed expansive project plans, and obtained buy-in for program level roadmaps based on organizational strategy.
- Established enterprise-wide and program level IT governance with formal and consistent processes for Portfolio/ Program/ Project management, centralized decision chains for change, and standardized approval, reporting, and buy-in processes for Executives and stakeholders. Managed pilot projects to establish organizational best practices, trained and mentored Program / Project managers on PMO methodology to ensure easy adoption and enable successful audits.
- Conducted C-level, business stakeholder and technical facilitation, functional and non-functional requirement & process decomposition, modeling, and management with formal documentation tools. Completed gap, root cause, and forensic analysis. Implemented process decomposition, modeling, process improvement, workflows with data flows, metadata definition, defined success criteria, and cost benefit analysis for process and systematic improvements.
- Microsoft Project, Clarity, Confluence, JIRA, Quality Center TestDirector, SalesForce, CRM, PeopleSoft
- Docker Containers, Rancher, Artifactory, Jekins, EKL, MongoDB & Cluster Replication, RabbitMQ
- CloudBees, Jenkins MySQL Container, Spring Boot, Spring Data, Spring Integrations, RabbitMQ
- HTML5, WebSockets, AngularJS, Spring Framework and RedHatOpenCV
- RealSense, Visual Studio 2015, Microsoft R, Qlik & NPrinting
- Enabled remote working for 7K employees by increasing global infrastructure & creating corporate communications
- Provided oversight to struggling and halted initiative, which resulted in immediate completion & global roll-out within 6 weeks
- Evaluated current state, updated existing project plan, ensured effective workstreams, & immediately eradicated risks & issues
- Identified outstanding tasks, assigned responsible parties, provided accountability, removed roadblocks, and ensured completion
- Implemented an Agile development and testing environment with a SCRUM focus on providing an impactful client experience
- Formalized meeting cadence, communication & training plans, documentation, status reporting, and SharePoint site
- Initiated development of disaster recovery/business continuity/global helpdesk support documentation
- Identified and resolved vendor software issues impacting all client communities, which were not detected in vendor’s testing
- Adapted global multi-tiered roll-out process based on Executive management and user community feedback
- Identified requirements for Sales & Marketing automation, intelligence, collaboration, and enablement from Executives teams, stakeholders, administrators, and users.
- Ensured the development of more robust marketing campaigns that would holistically know the customer, personalize user experience with using AI, and engage various parties across every touchpoint.
- Drove increase in sales quantifiably, integrated Sales with Service Cloud, self-service portals, and AI for Customer Service
- Defined, prioritized, and engaged in over 200 project-based initiatives requiring executive oversight & persistence to complete
- Leveraged Agile to expeditiously develop prioritized initiatives with SCRUM for client experience & operational effectiveness
- Fast-tracked tasks to expedite initiatives and created a mutually beneficial partnership with the client
- Provided an extraordinary level of white-glove service to Confidential, ensured transparency, communication, accountability, program needs were met in a timely manner and acted upon as expected to improve the Client Experience
- Ensured autonomy with strong business acumen, an analytical mind, and passion to implement technology globally
- Oversaw advanced technology development & implementation for global operations within JP Morgan impacting 260K staff
- Provided executive-level management support across all Portfolios/Programs/Projects, existing maintenance, repairs, & operations (MRO) on 1100 applications, and kick-off of over 175 MIL in new technology efforts.
- Established the first enterprise-wide reporting tools and processes for Program/Portfolio level tracking, which provided transparency in business and project milestones, phase scope, priorities, risks, issues, mitigation plans, executive decisions, AGILE Sprint Iteration highlights with SCRUM focuses/accomplishments/next steps/retrospectives/dependencies/relevant statistics, release planning, schedules, resource allocation and hiring needs, identified sponsors, managers, and designated reporters.
- Implemented and mentored standard and consistent PMO practices focused on easier end-user adoption with minimal resistance.
- Provided senior management with training, guidance, and assistance on reporting content to succinctly communicate progress
- Incorporated a flexible reporting approach to adjust PMO based documents and processes.
- Drove accountability, project planning, and the review of project progress, issues, risks and mitigation plans.
- Instituted an Executive Communications Plan with an established reporting schedule to Executive Management team.
- Acted as an escalation point for issue resolution and ensured assignment to the responsible areas for correction.
- Focused on highly complicated issue resolution on over 160 items, which stalled within the organization for months or years.
- Developed tracking tools for procurement activities to reduce cycle time, highlight bottlenecks, and ensure advancement.
- Supervised procurement activities, such as solicitation preparation, contract negotiations/modifications, finalized contract documents, licensing, and co-terming activities.