- Proficient in Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Visio, Teams, MS Azure), Jira/Confluence, SharePoint, DevOps Methodology, and Lucidchart.
- Competent with visual models like; Use Case Diagrams, Activity Diagrams, Wireframe, Business Process Flows, and Requirement Traceability Metrics.
- Ability to collaborate and team up with a multidisciplinary team to achieve goals (Advanced)
- Can lead all stages of the SDLC methodology under an Agile framework and Waterfall models
- Customer Service Oriented (Advanced)
- Strong Facilitation and Problem - Solving skills driven with the Agile Method (Advanced)
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Nurture responsibilities in product enhancement processes, and establishing the scrum framework by encouraging transparency, protecting the team from distractions, and promoting a holistic approach for an agile environment.
- Organize, facilitate, and participate in all agile ceremonies while coordinating reporting, and maintaining data for trend analysts. Encouraging the team to adopt scrum values and maximizing value increments.
- Ensure team members update their hours on the scrum board, schedule daily scrum meetings, and discuss the stories in scope while working to make the stories short and concise.
- Schedule grooming meetings and ensure the team is aware of priorities. Simplify the grooming process and validate that the development team fully understands the requirements refined in the backlog and resolve any dependencies if necessary.
- Oversee the capacity for upcoming sprints, capture vacations, and holidays hours from team members before finalizing the team's position with regards to the project.
- Assist in sprint retrospectives and mutually identify the action items. Assign action items to team members as agreed while capturing tracker for velocity chards.
- Identify sprint goals. Prioritize the stories and organize the stories accordingly while keeping the upcoming sprint in mind.
Confidential, Washington, DC
- Engage in the design, build, test and deployment of software through the elicitation of requirements and detailing the BRD, FRD, the Design Document and RTM's in Waterfall and or capture Epics and User Stories, document them in the Product Backlog for an iterative base model in the agile methodology.
- Review requirements from the business owner or the stakeholders or sometimes form my expectation and observation and prioritize the epics and user stories in the PBI with the scrum master while educating the development team on the requirements and expectations of each user story.
- Arrange the backlog in order of priority stories and prioritize the stories in the scope of the current sprint.
- In sprint retrospective, highlight the scope for Demo, indicate the new function increment, discuss future sprints, and identify the reprioritization and creation of new user stories if required.
- Prioritize competing requirements in the PBI, and the continuous grooming of artifacts under the agile method.
Confidential, Greenbelt, MD
- Support the building of CRM systems for the healthcare professional to facilitate centralized data collection and decision making.
- Facilitate data integration and implementation with multiple client systems by encouraging results-oriented approaches.
- Assist QA in reviewing test cases and ensuring appropriate test coverage.
- Adapt methodologies that fit the client's needs for the specific requirement (Agile or Waterfall). And guiding in identifying and analyzing complex issues with possible solutions.
- Co-coaching of the project team on the agile process and encouraging the adoption of the agile mindset and facilitating the design of interfaces to meet third-party needs for excellent reporting.
Confidential, Silver Spring, MD
- Communicates clearly with clients and attorneys, ensuring accurate case files and top-notch legal support for an average of 45 to 50 new cases per year.
- Draft and prepare legal documents such as contracts, pleading, discovery responses, motions, and appeals promptly.
- Track and manage dockets and procedural deadlines to ensure a rapid response.
- Investigate facts and gather documents from existing hardcopy files, and electronic files and drafting summaries.
- Prepare witnesses for deposition through coaching interviews and exhibit preparation.
- Assist outside counsel or consultants as required to draft and review contracts for international clients.
- Initiate and complete assigned projects as instructed and with a sense of urgency and, assisting attorneys with other related assignments.