- Program /Project Management professional with progressive experience in Information technology, digital, e - Business, Consumerism, business transformation process & systems integration, agile software development and IT strategy in Healthcare, Insurance and Manufacturing domain.
- Hands-on Program/Project Manager capable of understanding the wider objectives of the program with analytical thinking, leadership.
- Experienced in managing Development, Maintenance and Support Projects, across Insurance, Healthcare and Manufacturing domains.
- Proficient in Release management activities including implementation plan preparation, scheduling, and controlling the build activities through different stages and environments till Production.
- Experienced in IT consulting & development.
- Primary experience in development of internet/Windows and distributed applications using Microsoft Technologies.
- This includes architecture, requirement analysis, system design, development, implementation, testing and maintenance.
- Extensive experience from project initiation to project closure (End to End) using Agile Methodologies and Waterfall Methodologies with OnSite - Offshore model.
- Well versed with PMBOK based project management. Working closely with Business stakeholders, regulatory/compliance teams, Vendor teams and distribution Partner teams as per the business needs. Handled projects budget ranging from 1 to 5M.
- Extensive experience with Microsoft.NET technologies (ASP.NET, AJAX, C#, ADO.NET, VB.net, RESTFUL Services, WCF, XML/XSLT, AJAX, SQL, Web Services, SOAP UI, Postman, WCF, Enterprise library, Entity Frame Work, Smart client applications, CAB, MVC), DevOps environment
- Worked with various clients like Confidential, New Jersey Manufactures, NHS (Healthcare, UK), GlaxoSmithKline (Healthcare), Confidential Financials (Insurance), Confidential etc
- Also worked on MS SQL Server, Oracle. Hands on experience with Data using SQL statements, Stored Procedures, Profiling, Installation of SQL Server 7.0 / /2008 databases. Establishing security rules, policies and procedure for Data Governance and define the data security, completeness to move towards digital transformation.
- Proficient in HP - Quality Centre, SVN, Team Foundation Server (TFS), VSS, Synergy, Cruise-Control (Continuous Integration), MS Project, JIRA, Confluence, Bamboo, Rational Team Concert, Docker, Cloud Architecture etc
- Experienced in different domains like Healthcare, Insurance, Media, ecommerce and Entertainment and Manufacturing
- Worked using Agile, Scrum, Kanban and waterfall methodologies.
- Coordinating for project execution: working with onsite and offshore team for Design / Development/ SIT / UAT and Deployment phases.
- Detail Release Planning & coordination for UAT and production deployments: Deployment planning, Release Management, Handling outages and incidents reporting post production support.
Languages: C#, VB.NET, AJAX, ASP.NET, ADO.NET, ASP, VB, JAVA PLSQL
Web Technologies: HTML, ASP2.0/3.0, C#, .NET 2.0\3.0\4.0, JSON, REST API, WCF, JavaVBScript, Java script, Visual Studio.Net, IIS 6.0/7.0, ASP.Net, VB.Net, C#, ADO.Net, Azure, XML/XSL/XSLT, SOAP, WSDL, CSS, MVC, AJAX, CSS, JQuery, Linq
Data Bases: SQL Server 6.5/7.0/2000/2005/2008/2012 , Oracle 8i / 9i, My-SQL
Version Control System: TFS, VSS, SVN
Other(s): Jenkins, Bamboo, Cruise Control, Maven, Rational Team Concert, MS Build, HP QC, MS Project, JIRA, Confluence, Cloud Architecture, Visio
Project Management: ADM Project Delivery, Program / Delivery Management, Project Management, Quality Improvement, Risk Management, Vendor Management
Confidential, Swiss Re, NY
Technical Program Manager
Project Environment: Web-based Applications, APIs, Web Services, Soap UI, Restful API Services, Micro Services, JAVA, Mongodb, Azure Cloud, .NET framework 4.7, C#, Dell Boomi, SMARTS, DevOps, JIRA, SharePoint, VSTS,Wiki/ Confluence, CI/CD implemented DevOps Environment
SKILL: Stakeholder management, PMBOK-Project Management, Delivery Management, Scrum Master, Quality Improvement, Release Management, Project Delivery, Risk Management, Change Management, Technical Designing, Agile (Scrum, Kanban), Trouble shooting, Application Development
- I have involved in Digital Transformation initiatives that includes business key value mapping and matrices tracking.
- Working with multiple teams, I manage variety of projects, lead some of the key initiatives, manage vendor relationship, select technology solutions, and drive project deliveries.
- I involved in budget planning, road map and strategy, process improvement, vendor management and team building. I work closely with key business and system partners across Confidential, Life Capital and Swiss Re organization.
- I interact with customer success team and developer group closely and can easily get into the architectural design and solution frameworks.
- I conduct Scrum ceremonies and lead the team for agile execution. I was part of Forms Replacement Project, which is generating the application forms as per the approved regulatory compliance team.
- Executed the IT-Stabilization Project, which analyzed and addressed all process gaps and addressed may of the Performance issues around may IT process.
- Technical contributions to the portfolio including existing data analysis as per the business requirements, querying and performing analysis on data from different repository schema using SQL functions.
- Closely worked with the Azure Cloud team for Azure Data Factory Migration ( V1 to V2 ) Project.
- Involving in data modeling as per different distribution partner/vendor platform in order to board them into Confidential .
Service Delivery Lead/ Program Manager for Anthem
Project Environment: Web-based Applications, APIs, Web Services, Soap UI, RPC, Restful API Services, Micro Services, Data Power, Mainframe enablement, JAVA, Mongodb, Micro services, Oracle 10i, API Management( APIgee), JIRA, SharePoint, Confluence
SKILL: Stakeholder management, PMBOK-Project Management, Delivery Management, Quality Improvement, Release Management, Change Management, Project Delivery, Scrum Master, Risk Management, Status Reporting
- The delivery of the Programs/projects under the assigned portfolio
- Bridging between Consumer Stake holders and Project development team
- Stakeholder /Consumer management
- Resource forecasting & tracking budget for the projects within the portfolio
- Involve in high level design/solution review along with Portfolio analyst and SME
- Orchestrate the technical working sessions with third party vendor teams and development team
- Working closely with the technical team from diverse technical stack including JAVA, Mainframe, Oracle, Mongodb, Micro service, BPM, .Net, Apigee, Data Power, Automation Testers etc
- Ensuring the proper hand-off of the requirements from delivery team (Portfolio Lead/Portfolio Analyst) to scrum team (Product Owner/Domain Analyst)
- Taken the responsibility of LOE (Level Of Effort) preparation and approval process
- Coordinates with Scrum Master(s) for the status involved in the project work
- Accommodate and overlap the meetings and coordinate geographically distributed vendor team (onshore/offshore distributed) and Customer side program teams
- Request hours allocations for teams as forecasted through APM tool
- Status reporting & participating in portfolio level agile ceremonies for the projects within the portfolio
- Participate in Product Backlog Prioritization and working with POS to get the timelines as per consumer requests
- Responsible for Release Management including the implementation plan preparation, scheduling, communicating to all stakeholders and team, and Production Check out call orchestration
- Manages the legacy work not tied to any domain
- JIRA Tool administration
- Review and address cross team issues and dependencies, risks assessment and risk management etc in execution
- Budget tracking for the assigned projects/initiatives
- Experience with the integration project (Retina) with CVS for doing pre-auth( eligibility) and enrollment process for different members including Medicaid.
- Experience with API integration requirements for different internal and external customers
Confidential, New Jersey
Project Environment: Web-based Applications, ASP.NET, C#, VB.net, SQL/PLSQL, AJAX, WCF, Web API, Angular JS, JIRA, Sharepoint, Confluence
SKILL: Scrum Master, PMBOK-Project Management, Application Development Management, Delivery Management, Change Management, Quality Improvement, Project Delivery, Database Analyst
- Conducting daily scrum meeting with Offshore/onshore team members and help team to remove impediments and achieve its goals and coordinate activities with other teams.
- In addition to that I Involved in requirement /technical discussions, Facilitates all team meetings, including (where applicable) the Daily Stand-up, Iteration Planning, Team Demo, and Iteration Retrospective and development of the project.
- Providing technical and functional knowledge to team members.
- Ownership of standards-based compliance or process improvement efforts
- Participation in quality improvement initiatives and processes, adherence to standards, and timely, measurable results, Regular use/reporting of metrics to Top Management.
- Technical contributions to the project including existing data analysis as per the business requirement, querying and performing analysis on data from different repository schema using SQL functions.
- The Aggregator Database component designing and implementation using RDBMS.
- Designed the integration Solution with ETL system. Conducted structural and behavioral modeling, created use case models, activity, ER, class, sequence and state diagrams and implemented a database using PL/SQL.
Project /Program Manager
Project Environment: Web-based Applications, ASP.NET, C#, VB.net, SQL/PLSQL, AJAX, WCF, JIRA, SharePoint, Confluence
SKILL: Requirement Gathering, Design, Coding and Testing, PMBOK-Project Management, Application Development management, Delivery Management, Change Management, Quality Improvement, Project Delivery
- Involved in System Study, design / architecture and development of the project. Providing technical and functional knowledge to team members. Ownership of standards-based compliance or process improvement efforts Participation in quality improvement initiatives and processes, adherence to standards, and timely, measurable results, Regular use/reporting of metrics to Top Management. Other responsibilities are;
- Requirement analysis and facilitate the meetings with SMEs for all technical discussions
- Documentation and follow ups on all status /Governance meetings, MoM tracking related to the projects in Tier3 Area
- SOW Preparation with the Project Scope, Budget, risk and other details and getting them reviewed by Finance and legal team
- Ensure to get SOW sign off from all required parties
- Prepared project plans (used MS Project) and execution as per the same and conducted all status meetings and Governance meetings
- Co-ordination of project execution and tracking with onsite-offshore teams
- Ensured all deliverables on-time; Risk/ Issue Escalations on time
- Testing, Reviews, Release Management
- Prepared Risk Tracking, Risk-Mitigations Plans, Communications Plans, Configuration management plans
- Participated in all quality, finance related Audits for these projects
- Participated in RFP preparations as part of our Microsoft Excellence group
- Resource Management, Managing conflicts, ensuring right skills sets in the team
- Received PCSAT for multiple times from these projects.
- Responsible for end to end delivery for the customer in line with the agreed Timelines, statement of work(SOW) and service levels (SLA/s), as per the contract.
- Responsible for quality objectives on the project and drive quality initiatives, Identifying, implementing and review of improvement initiatives.
- Drive productivity improvements as per plan and control cost of operation, Responsible for customer satisfaction.
- Review customer feedback and take corrective action.
- Monitor daily / weekly status reports of compliance with respect to SLA/s and drive deviations to closure.
Technical Project Manager and Scrum Master;
Project Environment: Web-based Applications, ASP.NET, C#, JIRA, SharePoint, Confluence, VB.net, SQL/PLSQL
SKILL: Scrum Master, PMBOK-Project Management, Application Development Management, Delivery Management, Change Management, Release Management, Project Management, Project Delivery, Risk Management
- Handles more than one project and manage a team as a Technical Manager.
- Understands the overall scopes and provide estimation for the scope of work.
- Prepare the Design.
- Involved in coding and testing phases as well.
- And involved to Plan resources and schedule to deliver as per agreed timelines / milestones.
- Manages all aspects of delivery - qualityFinancial (effort/cost tracking) people and vendors.
- Owns the delivery parameters of the project along with delivery Manager.
- Handling project planning, delivery, client interaction, trouble shooting, managing project operational Parameters etc.
Project Environment: Web-based Applications, ASP.NET, C#, SQL/PLSQL, Entity Frame Work, AJAX, and TFS
SKILL: Requirement Gathering,Estimation,Design,Coding and Testing,Project Management ADM, Project/Program management,Release Management,Project Delivery
- I have taken part in evaluation of estimations, planning, Design Preparation and Reviews, Project Execution, WSR preparation and presentation of the same to Client etc for this project.
- Applied Lean techniques in this project for process improvements.
- Altogether I have involved in Designing, Coding, Testing, People management, task allocation, WSR preparation and presentation to Client, Managing multiple relationships and working in a highly multi-tasking environment Developing, Motivating and Managing Teams Proficient on MS technologies.