Information Technology ~ Agile and Waterfall Project Management ~ Business Analysis Information Technology and business process professional with executive and hands - on experience managing large-scale projects meeting critical deadlines within budget. Proven leadership skills and Project Management Office knowledge of best practices for Agile and Waterfall methodologies. Possesses business acumen to ensure technology solutions are designed to meet strategic goals, realize cost savings, and implement frameworks to transform business processes. Transparent interface with project sponsors is a key focus and core competency.
Agile and Waterfall Project Management Project Risk and Issue Management Budget Management and Reporting Team Resource Allocation and Tracking Strategic and Operational Planning Internal IT Consulting and Business Analysis
Project Manager / Scrum Master
Confidential, Bentonville, AR
- Served as Data Fabric Agile Scrum Master for Confidential Next Generation Pricing project; designed to automate price change decisions based on business managed scenarios and rules, retail market price data and analytics from Nielsen and RetailData.
- Responsibilities included all Scrum Master role duties: conduct daily scrum calls/meetings (included
- International development teams), managed all risks, issues and dependencies (internal and external to
- WM), maintained a focus on continuous improvement by leading sprint retrospective meetings and monitoring story point estimates and burn down rates, established a strong peer relationship with the product owner and provided status updates to the business.
- Agile project management tools used were Atlassian Jira and Confluence and Planview Leankit.
- Managed Fresh Production Planner application development project to automate forecasting of customer purchasing demands in bakery, deli and meat departments for all WM stores and Sam's Clubs.
- Managed On Shelf Availability application development project to analyze sales data history and trends and alert store managers of shelf restocking needs for all Confidential stores and select International markets.
- Managed several International development projects for specific in-country processing requirements.
- Served in WM PMO Project Management Center of Competence supporting PM's with process issues and needing guidance on best practices during the transition from Waterfall to Agile project methodologies.
- Waterfall project management tools used were CA-Clarity and MS-Project.
Confidential, Frankfort, KY
- Served as Project Manager to ensure functional requirements were met for the Confidential Comprehensive
- Tax System.
- Duties included interfacing with two major vendors (Oracle and CGI), project planning, end user product and usability walk-throughs and risk and issue tracking.
Assistant Executive Director, IT
Confidential, Lexington, KY
- Directed application, database and web development teams to design and implement a proprietary equine and application system integrated with third-party financial software.
Confidential, Cincinnati, OH
- Managed outsourced Interactive Voice Response (IVR) project for Confidential to extend Unemployment
- Insurance Claim processing to a menu-driven, telephony-based service with transactions integrated with Confidential financial applications.
Confidential, Louisville, KY
- Analyzed workflow and document processing for the Confidential Department of Vital Records and Statistics to create a Request for Proposal (RFP) to purchase a replacement solution.
Confidential, RTP, NC
- Project was completed without any business incidents or downtime.
- Responsible for Y2K baseline project plan, schedule, dependencies and remediation task estimates.