- Tenacious and seasoned professional with more than 25 years of background and knowledge in business process implementation and information systems development
- Display a proven record of accomplishment of developing strategic plans to successfully deliver top - notch software applications.
- Exemplify well-honed leadership, project and time management, and problem-solving aptitude.
- Leverage articulate communication skills in collaboratively working with professionals of diverse backgrounds and levels in order to facilitate efficient and timely goal completion.
- Thrive at performing under complex, fast-paced, and deadline-driven environments without compromising work and service quality.
AREAS OF EXPERTISE:
- Software Development Life Cycle
- Regulatory Compliance
- Project/Program Management
- Risk Assessment and Mitigation
- Client Product Development Needs Evaluation
- Consultation and Support
- Staff Supervision and Development
- Interpersonal Relations
Programming Languages: RPGII, RPGIII, RPG ILE, Free RPG, XML, Python, SQL, .Net, HTML
Server Management: Client Access, Microsoft SQL, SaaS, RESTful API’s, IBM AS400, IBM Sterling OMS., APIGEE
Project Management: JIRA, Rally, TFS, Agile, Waterfall, Kanban, Confluence, MS Project, MS Excel, Power Point, Visio
Change Management: Aldon, TurnOver®, Jenkins, Git, MDCMS software, ServiceNow
Business Administration: JD Edwards World Software, JDA-MMS, OMS, Lawson Financial Software, Manhattan WMS Software, LogPro, DLX.
Software Development: JDA, JD Edwards, Microsoft SQL, XML, Manhattan WMS Software, LogPro IBM Sterling OMS, Salesforce CC, Microsoft .Net
Confidential, Wayne, PA
Sr. Digital Project Manager (Consultant)
- Lead a high functioning, passionate team of technology oriented .Net and UI/UX developers to ensure success in scale and application in financial solutions.
- Build and develop a team and culture that can be a guidepost to the other teams in the organization through great culture and significant value delivery and integration.
- Work with architecture to make critical architecture decisions early in the development life cycle using research and collaboration with the business teams.
- Engage stakeholders and solicit feedback regarding applicability of emerging technologies that includes product management and product directors.
- Identify, develop, influence and/or make the case for operationalization of emerging technologies that will enhance customer and partner experience, deliver operational efficiencies and enable next generation product offerings.
- Lead the goals, implementation and deliverables of cross-functional matrixed development teams in a time critical environment on multiple initiatives which may run in parallel.
- Develop, implement, track and report on program plan, schedule, budget, milestones, risks, integrations and scope statement.
- Escalate program risks/roadblocks to executive leadership and implement plans to remove or mitigate risks.
- Responsible for the planning and facilitation of standard Agile SCRUM meetings to include: backlog preparation, iteration planning, retrospectives, iteration reviews and daily stand-ups.
- Facilitates the sizing of stories during the planning sprint, backlog grooming or sprint planning sessions for the team.
- Directs and manages staff including hiring, performance management and assessment, development, mentoring and training.
Confidential, King of Prussia, PA
Sr. Digital Project Manager
- Work in conjunction with business analysts, project managers, UI/UX and OMS development teams and feed groups in overseeing the entire project life cycle; accountable for determining project feasibility, identifying operational timeline, estimating necessary work levels, and developing strategic resource allocations.
- Act as a liaison between the company and our clients in order to facilitate communication of information on new UI/UX software applications as well as potential enhancements.
- Drive a strategic roadmap for our business information infrastructure, application solutions, architecture and business support process. Ensure effective and proactive business engagement through strategic planning, requirements definition, analysis application support, issue resolution and ongoing training. Effectively measure service levels and business value, and ensure stakeholder satisfaction.
- Apply business judgement to overcome challenges and presenting recommendations to executive stakeholders and project team members. Responsible for all budget development and fiscal reporting.
- Administer human resource functions that entail providing keen oversight to offshore and onshore teams, designating staff according to current work load and priority and facilitating the entire new hire onboarding process.
- Conduct extensive reviews of all prepared documentation to ensure strict alignment with corporate procedures, Sarbanes-Oxley standards, and other governing regulations.
- Business savvy to interact with individuals at all levels of the organization to establish and maintain strong relationships that continuously meet or exceed organizational goals.
- Organize new application product development and make sure that final products consistently meet with partner specifications. Collaborate with the QA group to automate QA test scripts and optimize best practices.
- Take full ownership and delivery of the product roadmap based on inputs and priorities from the Segment Product Management Team and other cross-functional groups that support the product strategy and priorities, while observing the both Agile and Waterfall methodologies.
- Apply innate technological prowess and ability to build strong relationships with key technology stakeholders/omni channel clients, such as Polo Ralph Lauren, Estee Lauder, Dicks Sporting Goods and Kate Spade.
- Manage and coordinate Omni Channel development and design. Plan, manage and coordinate deployment of code and communicate all facets of implementations to stakeholders/clients.
- Implement expert project management disciplines, application team policies, procedures, standards and guidelines. Monitor technology projects to ensure effective project management and successful outcomes.
- Define objectives of IT employees, conduct weekly staff meetings, 1:1 discussions and employee reviews to ensure the highest level of performance. Responsible for hiring, mentoring, and success of direct reports.
- Leading our clients in the transition from our Web platform to SFCC and into our OMS.