- Innovative, results - oriented, and focused program/project leadership professional.
- Possess a reputation for seamless creation, organization, and implementation of programs and projects while exceeding corporate objectives.
- Adept at the cultivation of partnerships with professionals at all levels.
- Expert at conceptualizing and executing program vision from start to finish, managing multiple complex milestones while adapting to changes and shifts in priorities, and delivering results on time and budget.
- Software Development Lifecycle (SDLC)
- Technical End User Support
- Analytical thinker
- Report and Dashboard creation
- Focused on data quality, data migrations, and data integration
- Strong Microsoft Excel spreadsheet skills
- Business analysis and problem-solving skills
- Ability to effectively communicate complex concepts utilizing interpersonal communication skills
- Vendor Management
- CRM Program and Project Management
TEchnologies: Salesforce Mailchimp HubSpot CRM Microsoft Dynamics CRM Zoho CRM Oracle Sales Cloud Agile CRM Connectwise Microsoft Dynamics GP PeopleSoft SAP FreshBooks QuickBooks ADP Sage Cloud TRUX SMS Turbo Azure Zoom Enterprise Setup Kaseya ServiceNow Team Foundation Server JIRA Atlassian Office 365 Microsoft One Drive for Business Microsoft Teams Microsoft Online Exchange Microsoft Visio Microsoft Project Microsoft Word Microsoft PowerPoint Microsoft Excel Microsoft Access Microsoft SQL
PROJECT METHODOLOGIES: Agile Scrum Kanban Hybrid Waterfall Prince2 Six Sigma PMI/PMBOK
IT Project Manager
- Spearhead and lead the entire project lifecycle from initial request and concept to implementation and execution to follow up on IT transition planning and support.
- Transitions include ERP CRM, EAM, Scaling Solutions, and SharePoint applications.
- Develop and introduce detailed project plans and ensure alignment with client specifications.
- Act as a liaison between project managers and assist with the resolution of any issues/delays that arise.
- Evaluate existing documentation and develop/update training manuals and system documents; facilitate training workshops for clients to ensure a thorough comprehension of new policies, procedures, and regulations.
- Travel to client sites to ensure successful project delivery both nationally and internationally.
- PeopleSoft Accounting Systems Implementations and Upgrades SharePoint Implementations.
- Upgrades, Design, Troubleshooting, and Migrations as Technical and Functional SharePoint Administrator.
- Office 365 Implementation as Technical and Functional Global Administrator.
- Zoom Implementation including Zoom Rooms setup as Technical and Functional Zoom Administrator.
- HR Systems Implementations Maximo and Infor Implementations and Upgrades as Technical and Functional Enterprise Asset Management Administrator.
- SMS Turbo Implementation as Technical and Functional SMS Turbo Administrator.
- TRUX Implementation as Technical and Functional TRUX Administrator.
Business Line Project Manager
- Successfully directed the launch of a Salesforce.com project within the Commercial line of business.
- Coordinated and oversaw schedules, financials (budgets, estimates, and actuals), and deliverables and ensured adherence with the project scope, business expectations, and change control.
- Cultivated open lines of communication with project stakeholders to provide any issues or concerns were identified and mitigated quickly to achieve desired outcomes.
- Advised and mentored business partners, leadership, and project stakeholders to achieve streamlined and efficient coordination across workgroups.
Microsoft Dynamics Practice Manager / Project Manager
- Oversaw MS Dynamics initiatives such as Dynamics GP, Dynamics CRM, SharePoint, and Hosted Exchange.
- Led and supervised the Service Desk for Business Application products and ensured all tasks complied with industry and company regulations.
- Acted as a subject matter expert and contributed to the proposal responses to Statements of Work (SOW), estimates, Request for Proposals (RFPs), and Request for Information (RFI).
- Conducted in-depth industry investigations into third-party software and service partners for purchase or engagement; identified the best products/partners for the best price and the least risk.
- Served as Lead Business Analyst for numerous projects, including $14M Dynamics CRM with SharePoint tool installation for the prestigious client and a multi-million-dollar automated outbound dialer campaign. This resulted in reduced response time from hours to less than 17 minutes.
Network Project / Program Manager / Business Applications Solution Consultant
- Directed projects and programs through to delivery with a focus on Workforce Management Systems, CRM, and Proprietary Sprint, AT&T, and T-Mobile Telecommunication Applications.