Accomplished Agile leader with 15+ years of experience and track record in the implementation of technology solutions that optimize business processes, developing products on time and within budget. Lead cross - functional, global teams, delivering high-quality programs that achieve desired outcomes for stakeholders and customers alike. Motivated and self-driven professional, adept at planning, execution and delivery of mission critical initiatives via Agile, Safe and Waterfall methodologies.
Program| Project Management Hands on Leader with quality delivery Schedules | Roadmaps Agile Coaching and Transformation Process| Change Management Risk, Governance and Metrics MS Office Tools for Agile and Project Management
EXPERIENCE:Confidential, Roseland, NJ
AGILE Program Manager
- Program Manager and Scrum Master for various initiatives in parallel.
- Coaching and collaborating with project managers and teams reporting to me to meet project goals while taking intelligent risks.
- Work closely with onsite and offshore teams, as well as vendor management to ensure successful outcomes for Agile program participants.
- Continuous improvement and transformation to the organization s way of thinking with experience on large - scale Governance, Risk, and Compliance programs, operating to deliver business goals and objectives consistently.
- Delivered exceptional outcomes for onboarding Confidential as a Group Insurance client in three months from start to finish, implemented by engaging a mix of Agile and waterfall teams.
- Facilitated with business and project teams across Group Insurance, Client Management and Customer Office to ensure consistency of processes across multiple business units.
- Embracing Agile practices and ceremonies and constant adaption was key to the success of the program.
- Led migration program of 4000+ Life Claims clients to the Salesforce platform.
- Coaching and helping teams to embrace SAFe delivery model. Led PI planning, Scrum of Scrums with onsite/offshore teams to deliver quality software.
- Worked with business/technology teams and external vendor for Underwriting Workbench Management and Pricing implementation. Coached project managers/product owners to strategically align with program goals and stakeholders to deliver high quality products.
- The team included offshore and onshore resources collaborating to deliver consistent business value via agile implementation. actor Authentication (MFA) for JP Morgan for logging in via the Employee/Employer portals to review claims. Multiple applications were integrated and aligned to release incrementally based on MVP to enable the customer to utilize this functionality way ahead of final delivery date. This earned a lot of respect and appreciation from leadership/users at JP Morgan.
- Implemented change management for both business and IT, financial and resource management for all projects, utilizing Service Now (Amplify) and EPIC (Legacy system) as tools for these activities.
- Fostered strong relationships and communication with stakeholders, executives, leadership, business, product owners and technical teams to bridge gaps and influence decision making to align with corporate strategy and goals to drive complex programs to completion.
Confidential, New York, NY
- Led multiple technical projects for PMO, utilizing Agile and Waterfall software development methodologies.
- Content management via portals and websites - AP and 3rd Party customers for digital and mobile platforms.
- Trained waterfall teams to transform to Agile methodology to embrace constant innovation and improvement to align with AP s strategic initiatives and direction for the future.
- Supported business priorities and managed competing interests across the organization to deliver projects.
- Developed productive client relationships with marketing, business development, customer integration teams, product owners and external clients.
Confidential, Paramus, NJ
Applications Development Project Manager, IT - Operations Portfolio
- Project management and implementation of critical technology projects, including resource management.
- Headed Confidential hub operations client - server application for processing 64 million package scans per day and provide tracking visibility for all packages
- Helped to reduce the number of third-level production support calls by 35% in two years.
- Resource management of 20 direct reports working on initiatives headed by my teams.