- Motivated, organized, flexible and versatile Senior PMO Project Manager
- 15+ years of progressive project management and process development experience ensuring successful integration of business requirements, new product features and service delivery processes at an Enterprise PMO level
- 4+ year’s experience with Agile Project Management methodology
- Solid and successful background in analyzing business requirements, developing project plans and documenting process/workflows
- Self - starter and able to lead cross-functional teams across various disciplines to get results
- Adept at recognizing ways to improve processes and methodologies used throughout the course of the project lifecycle.
- Experienced UAT Test Coordinator
Confidential, Mount Laurel, New Jersey
- Senior PMO Process Manager responsible for managing the successful integration of business requirements, new product features and service delivery processes to support team of ~100 Customer Project Managers responsible for Ethernet Service Delivery for the Confidential Business Ethernet Product line
- Develop and maintain Product Deployment & Integration methodology, tools, templates and procedures to effectively manage and integrate product and service rollout into the existing OPMO Ethernet service delivery framework.
- Act as primary Ethernet Service Delivery SME to the Business Unit representing OPMO stakeholders to effectively align project efforts with OPMO strategic goals and to continuously improve how we manage and transition projects into the service delivery infrastructure.
- Collaborate with Senior Leadership, Project Managers, Product Deployment teams, Business Requirements Analysts, Divisional PMO, Product Engineering, National Teams and Field/Regional Teams to obtain consensus and provide approval for feature development.
- Participate in all applicable requirements review sessions as required to support RALLY feature and User story development elicitation sessions
- Evaluate and translate strategic operational plans into OPMO business requirements
- Adhere to Release management timelines to ensure critical service launch milestones are tracked, timelines are met as it relates to new service launch
- Facilitate OPMO functional team review meetings to assess operational readiness and track open items that may impact service delivery processes
- Provide project management support as well prepare process flows and procedure documentation for PM team to support new service launch
- Engage cross-functional teams as required during all phases of life-cycle testing
- Maintain action lists and document lessons learned from Business Readiness Testing sessions to support transition from Testing to Launch
- Coordinate OPMO User Acceptance Testing (UAT) for new service launches including coordinating resources, ensuring testing environment is ready and developing UAT Playbook and test scenarios specific to ensure launch readiness
- Document and track remediation of issues found during UAT prior to new service launch
- Initiate Product Launch transition/ hand-off to Customer Project Manager’s (Stakeholders)
- Prepare and present new service to Stakeholders prior to scheduled roll-out
Confidential, Moorestown, New Jersey
- Successfully coordinated the implementation of multiple, concurrent Metro - Ethernet Circuit implementation projects for external Confidential Business Services customers.
- Managed monthly project load of 75-100 concurrent implementation projects with ~90 day implementation interval.
- Interacted with Confidential internal cross-functional teams daily to ensure successful delivery of Metro-Ethernet products within scope, schedule and budget.
- Proactively reviewed and validated project plans identifying risks, issues and gaps that could impact project timelines and goals.
- Facilitated all project team meetings for assigned customers.
- Provided accurate project status information in the form of meeting minutes, program coordination meetings, and written status reports.
Confidential, Philadelphia, PA
Implementation Project Manager
- Effectively managed concurrent IT infrastructure projects (~75-100 monthly) to implement d Confidential center services and Confidential management tools for assigned Managed Services Customers.
- Developed Statement of Work and defined project scope based on customer business objectives.
- Requested resource assignments from technical teams to confirm baseline project tasks and timelines.
- Developed and maintained Implementation project plans utilizing MS Project.
- Coordinated and facilitated project related meetings including work breakdown planning, kick-off and weekly status meetings.
- Documented and tracked all project discussions, action items, issues, risks and other pertinent project related documentation.
- Coordinated the resolution of issues and performed risk mitigation throughout project lifecycle to ensure project timelines are met.
- Communicated project status to Senior Management, Sales Executives, customers and implementation team members as required.
- Initiated project closeout/transition to production when implementation activities complete.
Confidential, Voorhees, NJ
Technology Project Specialist
- Coordinated multiple IT projects as assigned by the PMO Manager and/or Chief Information Security Officer to ensure integration within the existing IT infrastructure.
- Led projects utilizing PMI process methodology (Initiation, Planning, Execution, Control and Closure) to allow for accurate completion of assigned projects.
- Created IT project scope documents, project plans, and other pertinent documentation for each phase of project.
- Assembled project team resources, coordinated scheduling and acted as facilitator for kickoff and status meetings.
- Documented meeting minutes, action items and issue lists.
- Developed and maintained project status reports for Project Office and Senior Management.