- Microsoft Word, Excel, Project, Visio, PowerPoint, SharePoint, Jira, JQL, Confluence
- Agile, Kanban, Scrum, Waterfall, SDLC, Project Management, PMLC
- Strategy Planning, Enterprise Architecture, Process Design, Business Analysis
- Process Model, Data Model, Data Dictionary, Data Warehouse Design, SQL Server
- ORACLE, DB2, Access, DBA, Niku, Clarity, Daptiv, Service Now
- Business Intelligence, SAS, Cognos, INFOR, SAP, Application Dev
- ADA, FERPA, GDPR, GLP, GCP, GMP, HIPAA, SOX, Testing, Validation
Senior IT Project Management
- Created strategic and tactical team to transform legacy on premise IT applications transformation to cloud. Hired multiple resources.
- Established Partnership with multiple Vendors - JDE, INFOR EAM
- Implemented mission critical compliance application and major manufacturing automation of work order closure to improve business workflow
- Implemented IT Intake Process, Portfolio Priority Process improving IT/Business Relationship. Used best practices for Project Management Lifecycle PMLC, Agile, Kanban, Scrum, Waterfall and SDLC.
Senior IT Project Manager
- Implemented a mission critical new product line project, with multiple vendor IT applications. Collaborated with stakeholders and users gathered and verify objectives and detail requirements were measurable.
- Achieved a go-live ahead of target date
- Delivered all PMBOK PMP artifacts - project schedule, communication, issues register, vendor management, quality area, business relationship management, and process improvement.
- Integrated in-house waterfall with Vendor Agile Kanban product. Managed Vendor accountability. INFOR GL.
Senior Project Management
- Improved all areas of IT - PMO, Project Management, Budget, Planning, Business Relationship Managment, Vendor Relations, Applications, Data Analytics, and Infrastructure Operations
- Revitalized and reorganized IT. Implemented unified IT focused on Quality Processes, Strategic Business Alignment, Customer Service, Communication, and Data Governance
- Implemented mission critical Data Governance Team, key to education research
- Implemented PMO, Senior Business Prioritization Committee, BRM, and effective PMLC