- Telecommunications specialist with 22 years of combined experience in Project Management with integration and commissioning of telecom and networking equipment; knowledge of PMI standards; extensive experience in wireless and wire - line technologies; excellent skills in planning, management and implementation of projects; ability to lead work groups; excellent collaboration, communication and problem solving skills; and the ability to perform well under pressure with a proactive approach.
- Helped develop the company from its inception in the Peruvian market in the administrative, financial, legal, and operational areas.
- Reduced operational costs through negotiating with suppliers and contractors.
- Developed and carried out economic proposals in telecommunications, data centers, audio and video systems, CCTV, Control Access systems and others.
- Won for Confidential, the adjudication of a project for Ericsson to Implement the expansion of LTE 4G network in the country, performing TSS, Installation, Commissioning and Integration of MUs and RRUs, three contracts with the company WeWork for around one million dollars each, and one contract with Microsoft for around three hundred thousand dollars to implement communications, control access, and audio and video systems.
- Successfully planned and carried out the installation, commissioning and Integration of Ericsson RBS 6601
- Planned and coordinated the installation, configuration and commissioning of data centers, switches/routers, access points, UPSs, cctv, access control, audio and video systems, etc.
- Reached good profit margins for the company in the majority of projects it carried out.
- Ensured that the company met project deadlines keeping high quality standards.
- Worked with shareholders on many legal and financial aspects that ensured the company’s growth and development.
- Promoted the company’s services and business solutions to major companies working in Peru such as Ericsson, Motorola, Telefonica, Entel, Graña & Montero, Cosapi, Sacyr, and others.
Senior Network Integrator Engineer
- Carried out wireless and wire-line projects that involved planification, coordination, installation, commissioning, integration, migration, troubleshooting, and upgrades.
- Built C20s, HLR switches and MGWs from scratch to full functionality meeting all the requirements of the customers in countries such as Brazil, Peru, Cayman Islands, Barbados, Dominican Republic, The Bahamas, Argentina and Mexico.
- Successfully carried out the installation of MPBN and UiB equipment in Bermuda and power migration of 154 feeds from old power plants to a new Emerson 8200 for Digicel in Cayman Islands.
Telecom Implementation Manager
- Successfully planned, organized, executed, and managed the installation, commissioning and integration of Nokia BTS and Huawei NodeB 3G equipment in coordination with RF, Real State, Civil work areas for America Movil rollout project in Peru.
- Planned the development of line of sight for the microwave solution of the rollout project of Claro.
- Effectively developed and presented management reports that helped optimize work, make hiring decisions and reach objectives more effectively within time and budget expectations.
- Successfully managed and planned the execution by Confidential of several wireline, wireless and Optical Network projects in different countries in South America and the Caribbean for Nortel Networks, including the deployed of switches using GSM, NGN, Wimax, CDMA, UMTS and other technologies.
- Commissioned and Integrated NGN Solutions considering SAM21, CBM; CMT/IEMS; BCP, MAS, Passport 15k, switch/router ERS8600, MDM, XACore.
- Commissioned and Integrated GSM. CDMA and UMTS Solution considering MSC, MTX, XACore conversion, Passport 7k, 8k and 15k, BSC/TCU, SDM, CBM, CBRS.
- Commissioned and integrated a Wimax solution considering nodes, CPE, switches, and NMS
- Successfully coordinated the pilot project of the Emergency Response System with CCTV, GPS, telephone system and EMS (Emergency Management System) for the Peruvian National Police in the cities of Lima and El Callao in conjunction with Israel Aerospace Industries, Trilogical, and Confidential and the Office of the Ministry of the Interior and The Office of the Mayor of other cities in Peru.
- Diligently carried out and kept all projects within budget and expectations
- Effectively developed technical and commercial proposals for various Nortel Networks projects and guided staff in the accomplishment of project goals and development
- Effectively managed the recruiting and contracting process of candidates for several telecommunications projects, which included reviewing credentials and selecting candidates based on their skills and achievements.