- Information Technology professional with over 25 years management and IT experience seeking contract or FT role. Willing to travel. Information Management positions include Senior Project Manager, Technical Project Manager, Client Services Manager, Program Manager, Resource Manager, and Methodology consulting/process improvement. Healthcare, General Business, Finance, Clinical, HIM and Insurance. Experience includes Vendor, Business Partner onboarding, ePMO, Hospitals, Physician practices, Clinics and Business operations.
Healthcare IT Project Manager
- ePMO Project manager supporting client EMR implementations simultaneously up to 10 Oncology/Urology group Practices (multiple sites)
- Managed Population Health/Analytics, MIPS, CCMI and OCM projects contributing to methodology improvements.
- Managed Interface and Conversion technical activities, initiated discovery and planning, scoping, connectivity, improved tracking, testing and communication pathways amongst stakeholders.
- Loaned to Product management to manage development projects. Singled out for contributions during all company meetings as well as sprint retrospectives.
- Contributed to regulatory and product design improvements as well as initiating best practice standards.
- Improved ePMO methodology materials as well as corporate process improvement for presales, development, metrics, communications, tracking, scope definition, support services.
- Manage on boarding for business partners - Rad/Lab integrator, medical vocabularies, eRX. Support regulatory.
Senior Project Manager
- Managed the implementation of complex Information systems to integrate both clinical/financial functions for Healthcare enterprises. (QCPR, Affinity) Clinicals, Scheduling, Revenue Cycle, eMPI, Rx. Add on sales.
- Responsible for leading all accounts’ project-related activities from Sales to post activation support. Included gathering requirements, scope and risk management, creation and maintenance of project plans, budgets, management of all project resources and tasks, status reporting, change order management, configuration, training, testing, Decision logs, defect management, systems integration and reporting.
- Agile/Waterfall Development - Created alpha upgrade implementation methodology for major pre GA’d software release while in design/development phase to support ARRA / MU; CCD Managed custom RX sign on development and implementation. Worked with cross functional teams to create best practice.
Senior Technical Project Manager
- Managed integration and conversion activities for strategic accounts for Eclipsys Sunrise products. Primary Project Manager RIS, SRM, EMPI, SDM and backfill. Managed On boarding acquired RIS/PACs firm.
- Provided Enterprise Application Integration (EAI) project management expertise for key clients during multiple products installations, multiple facility sites, and varied customized integration strategies. Ensured master table data load and configurations were consistent across Clinical applications.
- Led integration and migration efforts for over 35 clients spanning 13 separately priced corporate products. . HL-7, DICOM, EDI. Managed e7000 Conversions.
- Manage large partner accounts post acquisition of MSI, directing consulting business activities. Resource manager for integration and EDI/ecommerce account personnel. Functioned in a director capacity. SOW and services creation.
- Provided at elbow activations support and training for numerous Sunrise Clinical Activations. (net new and upgrades)