- Utilize my work experience as a Development and Project Manager into a wider role that delivers business expansion and economies within financial services and investments.
- Developed solutions for Customer Service, Escrow, Bankruptcy, Loss Mit., and Property Preservation business units that required project planning, IT development, Testing, QA, Change Management, and process improvement.
- Negotiated and tracked key project milestones (base - lining critical path) while managing scope, costs, analysis, schedules, change management, and risks.
- Performed and managed all levels of integration testing as well as end-to-end testing across multiple projects as they were deployed.
- Provided status reporting and conducted review meetings for all levels of management including SVP, EVP, COO and CEO level stakeholders.
- Developed myRushmoreLoan.com website for the borrowers replacing CCN from Black Night which reduced the cist by 40%.
- Worked closely with Legal, Risk and Compliance groups to ensure solutions were consistent with all legal and regulatory policies and mandates.
- Developed and managed the feed from BDE and real time API calls from Black Night MSP
- Managed migration of 300K online borrowers to a new website working with Customer Care / Mktg. dept.
- Managed migration of Print Vendor from NCP to Broad Ridge.
- Managed BA s and offshore dev team on implementation.
- Manage multiple projects within Transactions and Holdings domain, one of the core data tower used by all consumers from front to back office in Asset Management.
- Big data project where we are getting 20TB of data into Hadoop cluster.
- Manage ordering of infrastructure for Hadoop cluster.
- Work with chief data office to prioritize projects, budget, reporting and manage milestones in clarity.
- Manage BAU items consistently and engage all the stake holders for QA an UAT.
- Manage a global team of developers and BA’s and implements Agile/Feature Drive Development.
- Liaison between Risk business, Chief data Office and Technology leads for all Risk issues.
- Managing AM Data project which is used by Chief Data Office for all Asset Management issues.
- Working with Sourcing team on licensing issues for all index and benchmark data used by AM.
- Working with firm wide management team to report risk and finance issues in AM at the firm wide level.
- Production Support for GIM across multiple LOB and managed release process using Jenkis and GitHub.
- Configured/Created Lambda with serveries API’s in AWS environment.
- Global technology Support Lead/Developer for the short term fixed income (STFI) trading desk. The desk trades commercial paper, cert of deposits, callable bonds,and banker acceptances with maturities under 18 months.
- Support 15 Traders globally (NY, London and HK).
- Develop and support applications using Python/WPF/C# with Oracle db.
- Report to the head trader of the desk in NY and London.
- Communicate with Senior management about the project plans,Sev 1 issues etc.
- Managing all technology and operations projects for STFI Trading:
- Internal conversion projects where 6 different pricing tools are being migrated onto one platform that is used across all of Confidential Merrill Lynch.
- Infrastructure management for STFI primary and backup servers. Disaster recovery and BCP plans sites are managed and tested annually.
- Maintaining relationships with external vendors like Bloomberg and Trade Web. Maintaining relationships with Development, Enterprise Support, DBA’s, Infrastructure, and QA managers for both BAU and projects.
- Owning major incidents and following up with problem management teams.